3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mGoth 30.05.20 10:47 pm

The great mysteries of Skyrim! There are they? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The White Gold Tower...
Gregpack
Well,I didn't understand why he's here.
People,the theme is buggy.I have my posts go up,and the message is Anti below.GLITCH!
130 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pril Balsam 30.05.20

helmet Colororange.

What kind of helmet is this, what components do you need?

n
nestrbob 30.05.20

You to game played or on the walk were?
http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Fall_of_the_Space_Core,_Vol.1
http://sovngard.ru/publ/baza_znanij/recepty_kuznica_atronakhov/2-1-0-16

D
D.Artist 30.05.20

Now the third Persian rock, still remember a long time ago (second or first) saw on the road strange symbols painted cow walking with the Giants, I thought you forgot. Just recently, I go somewhere on a road near Vajtranom, see a cow the same goes with her man, I'm a dialogue with him he entered, and he tells me that the peasants make such offerings to the Giants, so they villages smashed and paint that was clear, what a gift and did not attack.

I'm crap, so much detail... I find the second Persian clambered all thought there is nothing left that I hadn't seen, and then those, such a detailed study of the tremendous world I really in any game not met, despite all the bugs Bethesda want to bow at his feet for such a miracle, for 3 years almost every night at least an hour, but run, no game which so held his interest that long.

P
Pril Balsam 30.05.20

You to game played or on the walk were?
About the Atronach forge in the course, and here is another link - this is a mod, not part of the original game, therefore, to meet such casuistry could not.

n
nestrbob 30.05.20

Cheryl
On account of the walk, I wrote those about forge first heard. You had a question about the helmet and I gave a link to a site with its description, although this helmet as fashion in eyes did not see.

W
Wild Rider 30.05.20

AbsoluteOne

To discuss all of the advantages and disadvantages of the game can you find another topic. Trolling is not appropriate here.

All. The big request not to flood.

n
nestrbob 30.05.20

Wild Rider
Would you even pointed out the poor where they vent. In this thread you see some kind of focus?
And no one here trolls, we know each other for years.

W
Wild Rider 30.05.20

nestrbob

Targeted periodic forays into this forum, I have seen only have one user to which I appealed and which, by the way, also know not the first year. The rest of the posts I deleted as unnecessary and to avoid further flood and flame.

Here, where the soul can pour out the haters of the game: http://forums.playground.ru/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim/skyrim_-_razocharovanie-760513/
There is still a Tavern, which all avoid, which is pretty sad.

In this thread you see what is focus?
Yes. Here you can discuss how and in-game mythology and analyze unusual situations and Easter eggs.

M
Margosha454 30.05.20

After the cave Septimius segond to the right is a deserted island. There are two Jorquera. One walks back and forth in front of the cave, which is not marked on the map. Politely put to sleep both of you can go to her. Inside there was nothing of such. But when you get out..... :) And then see for yourself!

W
Wild Rider 30.05.20

irin_
This is most likely an unmarked prison of Winterhold. Apparently, when you exit the cave triggers a certain script that does not depend on how the character got there.

W
Wild Rider 30.05.20

irin_
In any case, I'm not the original vanilla Skyrim is, test is meaningless. But I remember that when I was released from prison-cave, I was attacked by three frost Atronach.
I advise you to install unofficial patch to this location displayed on the map.

W
Wild Rider 30.05.20

irin_
I mean Skyrim with mods, the license is nothing to do with) And informal. patch from users-programmers corrects shoals licenses.
It is useful to put them in any case.

D
D.Artist 30.05.20

Not exactly a secret, but... I'm actually a little in shock. The game was once 5 different characters, all the possible branches of the guilds and factions, comply with, like all of the available quests and a bunch of radiants, in General, played about 1000 hours probably if you collect all the Persians, etc., but the game does not stop to throw something new, honestly, a lot of what was playing, but this is only in the Sky maybe...

I was walking peacefully on the road to Vitrano, night, rain, you see the vampires had attacked someone, but whom exactly not to see, well, standard situation, took a mean axe, come, unwound bloodsuckers, only 2 pieces were, and their victim managed to survive. The NPC jumped in the river running from vampires, Lal. I walk up to the victim, seemingly the Guardian of Dawn and he begins to hysteria, they say, can't do it anymore! It's not for me! Undressing before the goal and runs away, I surprised collect his stuff which was armor, amulet, axe, and a note. I will not quote, but it was written that the character is unable to perform even the simplest task and failed all you could. This time he gave addresses forest Guards stash where it's supposed to bring supplies, and in the end was a PostScript, saying, give month, or do or do not come back.

In fact, nothing global, but the scene looks very funny, considering that a lot of people could this episode (and hundreds of others) just never see. This is all considering the fact that I never ever use fast travel. ETOGES hemorrhoids and the attention to detail the developers?... Event way quite a vanilla. And here are the little things which I never saw happen often enough.

W
Wild Rider 30.05.20

D. Artist
Met a couple of times such event. Yeah, they got a letter, where it says the location of the stash. I remember that when I met the first time such a Persian from the Guards, I found only one box of the three. Under the bridge Board and swamps Morfala found nothing, although the area was combed back and forth. And I think that's a bug, a glitch the developers or my carelessness. Maybe the implication was that the safes will appear when the NPC gets to the right place. This idea came to my head when I noticed that they were headed just to the side of Winterhude and was already near this city.

A
Atay Wolverine 30.05.20

Secret or not I do not know, but in the fortress dawnguard stumbled upon someone's hidden room, the path to which lies through several traps and puzzles.

D
D.Artist 30.05.20

Athy Wolverine
It was the case, the idea is testing for new Guards, could even do a extra quest of initiation so to speak, do not know why such a location stuffed without the knowledge, because there are a couple of truly unique mini-puzzles are, the feeling that just scored and did not finished... sorry.

a
arah 30.05.20

irin_
and the output will meet the Daedra Prince Hermaeus Mora and will offer a deal)
you mixed up the post in Rome and the location in question. Hermaeus Mora will meet at the exit from the post, and in that cave I had the Atronach ice and met three more.
map

D
D.Artist 30.05.20

irin_
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19/?
3.5 million race and 122 thousand commendations speak for themselves.
The is has long been confirmed that the game has become significantly more stable and the lion's share of bugs is not found. Also VERY positive effect on the game preventing the so-called save bloating (pollution saves), correctly cleans the cell from scattered rubbish, ashes, etc. works best with vanilla javacom and much more. Highly recommend to put.
If you have questions on installing/versions/anything else, ask, advise =)

M
Metalist1925 30.05.20

no great secret, but still. Near steep falls found the locationan Abandoned prison. Inside the prison is completely destroyed. On one of the tables is a note, which says that prisoners should be killed, and the personnel needed as fast as possible to leave this place, as the threat of flooding. But... something went wrong. There was found three ghosts, the last was given something that everything must die. generally curious location.
PY.Sy. On his release from prison, if you look across the river you can see the hut on which the tree fell. And it so happened that the tree crushed the peasant, who was reading a book. The point is that the name(nickname) him Happy.... The name I do not remember. Generally deystvitelnno Happy)

A
Auriel_2012 30.05.20

Founded somewhere at the bottom of Carty location full prizhok bard chtoli. The next bunch of outcasts and witches oyusut dude outcast. I jumped off the waterfall and at the bottom of the Ghost who says he hasn't seen that someone vigil after the fall. But me attacked and he disappeared, where he went I do not know. It was night, I waited for a few more nights but he never showed up.