3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mGoth 30.05.20 10:47 pm

The great mysteries of Skyrim! There are they? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The White Gold Tower...
Gregpack
Well,I didn't understand why he's here.
People,the theme is buggy.I have my posts go up,and the message is Anti below.GLITCH!
130 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 30.05.20

I am interested in questions such as: why rogue stitched briar heart? Where did workers outside of Whiterun?

o
orion1786 30.05.20

about briar heart this is probably a trick by ideytsev in North America amid the first colonists went myth or tale that they place in the hearts of the fir cone

u
usoid 30.05.20

No great and talk about great mysteries in Skyrim no. All kind of dismantle, petty.

M
Metalist1925 30.05.20

usoid, Yes Skyrim in this regard is empty, unlike Obly to Maura.

u
ultra_alen 30.05.20

In Solstheim, if you walk along the shore to the North-West, you can see the MAG and going up, you'll see a little trick from him and a note.

P
Pirat-AC3 30.05.20

Corolland
You opened the gates of oblivion. xD

A
Alexxxandos 30.05.20

The most important secret Solthsteim: gay refugee in the basement, and the corpse of a lover of boats

n
napolnyayu belomor travoy 30.05.20

Alexxxandos
mercilessly swore when I first saw them. For me the mystery of why? Why on solstheim gay? Well, at least the dead one happy :)

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 30.05.20

Secret secret the most secret of all secrets - et hopping is it bugs?!

I
I am frightened by Mr. Su 30.05.20

I'm interested in how Ulfric is associated with the Dragon, because before Alduin arrives in Helgen, through the blindfold, of course, but still uses the Creek.

T
Tomomi 30.05.20

I am frightened by Mr. Sulu
did Ulfric shouted there?????

u
usoid 30.05.20

I am frightened by Mr. Sulu
Figase. It's a DISCOVERY worthy of the IG Nobel prize ))

G
Greywarn 30.05.20

Volkixar, he tried pyrodante General Tullius, when he called a traitor before the execution of one of the Brothers of the Storm.

PS: I have noticed in the game.. from the second passage)

T
Tomomi 30.05.20

Greywarn
and it was definitely a Cry-with-rag-in-mouth???maybe he just sent it????well, or a standard Skyrim for the Nords...

H

Volkixar 30.09.13 08:23
Greywarn
and it was definitely a Cry-with-rag-in-mouth???maybe he just sent it????well, or a standard Skyrim for the Nords.
Rather, the WTO-ro-e, to me that's a little weird that Ulfric didn't try to blame it course I was in chains and under guard but could he this sock out of his mouth pull back in the cart and take off into the woods... Well, just enough that HE could calmly go to the penalty... But at the same execution before the arrival of Alduin heard the noise? Another Hadvar notices this... it's Alduin shouts? Or someone calls him there on purpose (as Greybeards dragonborn)?

T
Tomomi 30.05.20

nucl3arsnake
Alduin it screamed!!!!!!Yes, all dragons in the game similarly, yelling before the attack on...Dragonborn

m
mad wolf 30.05.20

Well, just enough that HE could calmly go to the penalty...
why exactly couldn't it? What is your evidence?
HE is only on the words of the hero: the thalmor captured heroically fell and there heroically cracked, Markarth has heroically commanded the massacre, the Imperials heroically in jail sat, Corruga heroically slaughtered helpless solitude from responsibility for the murder heroically escaped when caught by Twilliam - heroically surrendered without a fight...

he got used to impunity and that the label is not executed, so quietly and rode until he came...

And the assumption that Alduin heard repaid rag Creek and therefore came to help him - doesn't seem quite so crazy, Dragonborn by the time does not show, and Ulfric has established himself as the organizer of the massacre of the Nords, and Ulfric Avangarde then grumbles that he's heroics in vain, its evil Alduin beguiled...

H

Volkixar
About dragons etc. (current and notice them normally) you know, just don't see how Alduin was there...
mad wolf
Clear, impunity means all the time believed that he figured it out in the cart is all the head with the shoulders, Keane-not-be! And IT seemed strange that HE could calmly go to the penalty...

D
Deathxleo 30.05.20

They have in the cart legs were not connected, Ralf could easily throw a leg bandage Ulfric and Ulfric, meanwhile, could destroy nearby enemies and run away

u
usoid 30.05.20

There is one absurdity. Namely, che Alduin more villages do not run independently. Is that the trial? Like I hatched from the outer worlds, check out my skills, not withered.