3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mGoth 30.05.20 10:47 pm

The great mysteries of Skyrim! There are they? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The White Gold Tower...
Gregpack
Well,I didn't understand why he's here.
People,the theme is buggy.I have my posts go up,and the message is Anti below.GLITCH!
130 Comments
Sort by:
m
mad wolf 30.05.20

There is one absurdity. Namely, che Alduin more villages do not run independently. Is that the trial?
why is testing? it's a rescue operation such as hitting needed purely to distract the guards.

more personally, do not run as subordinates appear to run into the little things and muddied with elevations that on the slave does not shift.

u
usoid 30.05.20

mad wolf
Do you really think that Alduin brought his ass to save the dragonborn? Maybe Ulfric? As for me, it generally doesn't matter. And if so, then personally, I don't know what he was doing in Helgen. And only vysheoznachennye version, about the trial, even a little somehow explains.
Even if Alduin heard about duvakina, the vryatli he considers them a threat for himself, high for helpers. And he can always revive again. Ulfric or Tullius or the Thalmor, for it is all empty words. They are one insect, a grub.

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 30.05.20

usoid
Even if Alduin heard about duvakina, the vryatli he considers them a threat for himself, high for helpers. And he can always revive again.
Not really, if it was possible to revive the dragon after meeting dovalina - then the figure needed domacini? But for me Alduin in helgene just announced - I'm back! He's sticks...

m
mad wolf 30.05.20

Do you really think that Alduin brought his ass to save the dragonborn? Maybe Ulfric? As for me, it generally doesn't matter.
to covert Dragonborn - definitely not such thousands of Tamriel run.
to the initiator of the fratricidal war - a matter of course more so as not to themselves as dragons to clean up the land from the Nords :)

But of course Alduin hardly there especially perlite, soon flew past, I heard a familiar noise and honoured with his presence.

But for me Alduin in helgene just announced - I'm back!
it's like rising from the mausoleum of Lenin to go blow some Bobruisk to declare I'm back! ))

u
usoid 30.05.20

nucl3arsnake
You know what Alduin revives the dragons? And I don't know. We only know that they were killed in the war of the dragons. Most likely the Akaviri, among which, quite possibly was kovaciny. Otherwise, where the Akaviri knew of the perfect dragonslayers. Dragonborn can devour the soul of a dragon. The soul of a dragon can eat another dragon if they fight to death. But to give dead dragon new soul can only Alduin. What we see in the game.

H

mad wolf
I wasn't clear enough (it happens). As well floor to say something, as in: what personal reasons Alduin got there can only fantasize, technically is a stamp, when in the beginning chapters reveal the villain. And if in the dream, and for me, this is a simple coincidence, a chance meeting of two Dov.
PS
Well, even Lenin in eaters of the world write it down))
usoid
The Akaviri came to Tamriel in search of the dragonborn when, in one of the battles they are facing Thatmind - those words we're not [wanted] hunted (something like this, it's in one of the books in the game itself) lowered the weapon and took the oath of allegiance, thus appeared the first blades. And if they didn't know that there is domacini what they look for 39 of the land, surely they have also been dragonborn, but fell in battle (choked on a biscuit). Alduin can give a new soul to the dragon, but can not return the one that devoured the dragonborn means killing dragons gg forcing Ala to use all the new energy on the revival of the same dragon, then it turns out he could cause more damage to the enemy - rather than people, since they can't take the power of a fallen enemy. Before I even thought about the plot, shit...

u
usoid 30.05.20

nucl3arsnake
Alduin creates soul dragon soul lower beings, of man and Mer, to put it simply charged like a battery. . Ancient and therefore are unable to kill Alduin, I did not know how to take as allies dead. so they used a scroll.

H

usoid
Heh, I don't know!

R
Richards 30.05.20

There are some dwarven ruins in the East in the mountains, that even Letitia down in blackreach.

s
saw50.a.e. 30.05.20

all over the place,but of the iceberg with pentagramma not found,if there are screens kindle. PS skills of legendary all the official DLC.

W
Wild Rider 30.05.20

saw50.a.e.

Apparently, this is a joke and nothing more. I, too, found nothing.
Somewhere in the tundra(where the characteristic vegetation near Whiterun, like closer to the North) found a stone recess, closed by bars, and inside the trunk. Nearby was a typical puzzle of the stones, which depict animals. Was a bit surprised, the area is generally not marked on the map, and these stones are usually found in Nordic ruins. TCL did not want juzat, somehow, was able to successfully pick up the combination. In the chest were level stuff, nothing special.
Perhaps some have seen this place, but if I remember where, saccrine and posted here.

n
nestrbob 30.05.20

Here, too, in the ice found:
Click

G
Gutseen 30.05.20

I stumbled on a great secret.
Salsa blackreach (Dwemer ruins) in search of the library, and then the Blizzard, and the snow just makes me cold water ancient dragon.
after sitting peacefully in the nearest hole got to looting of palomero
PS have a Giant pneumatic hammer, as in red faccone

u
usoid 30.05.20

Gutseen
What the heck is the greatest mystery so crap basava. Cough at the pumping station on the Golden ball, dragon priletajut. Will not yell, respectively, and do not fly. You still remember about labyrinthian, tell us there is finally a skeletal dragon. Secret )))

W
Wild Rider 30.05.20

The great mystery of old, certainly not intended, but it should be mentioned. Not everyone was looking for sheets of jiub in Cairne shower, and indeed, not many have explored it. Accordingly, not all found stones the Reaper, which you can use to open the entrance to the lair of the Reaper.
Just the enemy itself is unique, anywhere can no longer be met.

http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%96%D0%BD%D0%B5%D1%86

H

At night Falion goes to the swamp (to the circle where kind of vampirism on the quest to be treated, the way sruba of prescribe, which is kind of maybe this quest sepaprate) and he (Valiona) can borrow and 200 septims (or both)to report to the Jarl. I have one of Alva in the lair of movarta friendly and her slaves (well, they trelly) vamps kill? Maybe it's because I'm her husband the wood and he sold me to her coffin started up without a fight?

u
usoid 30.05.20

nucl3arsnake
Zaruba of prescribe? Let me tell you a terrible secret, cheaply. If this asshole does not help, these same prescribe with spiders, so give it to him that he would not know where schemitsya. Soldier, damn it. And the town he preached to protect. Well asikon zhezh )))

W
Wild Rider 30.05.20

nucl3arsnake

I have one of Alva in the lair of movarta friendly and her slaves (well, they trelly) vamps kill? Maybe it's because I'm her husband the wood and he sold me to her coffin started up without a fight?

Interesting movie. Possible. Then check, and then the quest was already over, and start a new game do not want to now.

T
Tomomi 30.05.20

if you go 100 radiant-quests in TB,you can become a Jarl oblivion...

P
Preston 30.05.20

Falion a pretty interesting character. Once I was attacked by mercenaries right in the middle Morfala. Local residents and the guard was purple, I'm getting killed in broad daylight, and only Falion and ran out of the house and personally laid all three mercenaries.