3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mGoth 30.05.20 10:47 pm

The great mysteries of Skyrim! There are they? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The White Gold Tower...
Gregpack
Well,I didn't understand why he's here.
People,the theme is buggy.I have my posts go up,and the message is Anti below.GLITCH!
130 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tomomi 30.05.20

if you kill 1000 drakonov wakes can turn into a rabbit....

K
Krasnyy ELF 30.05.20

usoid
Still some connection there.
did you read the thalmor dossier about Ulfric ??he kind of agent of theirs .

S
Syn Solnca 30.05.20

Support version gomati. How many years :D in Skyrim play the greatest mystery to me remains...WHAT the HELL is THAT GOMATA FORGOT IN SKYRIM? Well, why in the game shoved gomologov. Pedosy why these couldn't be any elves or lizard M would love Koshak M, and he said to him, it is still possible to understand and accept. But...the Nords? TRU joyryde? Onee...

T
Tomomi 30.05.20

Amir and cat???O_o Yu better seal with the seals than this.

but I'm not a racist!!!

D
D.Artist 30.05.20

Support version gomati. How many years :D in Skyrim play the greatest mystery to me remains...WHAT the HELL is THAT GOMATA FORGOT IN SKYRIM?
Seriously? I have about 500 hours online time, never seen anything like it... but who seeks will always find, I guess.

u
usoid 30.05.20

Red ELF
Great is the mystery of Skyrim - Ulfric is a traitor or polypedal. Well emae! Itself is not sick he is of the greatness of Sion secrets?

K
KoT_B_TpycaX 30.05.20

A great mystery generally TES'and Akatosh sent the dragons in Nirn to deter human races and security sizes. Why did I write? Read the wiki.

A
Alexxxandos 30.05.20

And with the Reaper quest is not the case? And I just him with a knife stabbed? Maybe before I killed him?

A
Alexxxandos 30.05.20

it is necessary to remove the TV series Little secrets of Skyrim

S
SamBee64 30.05.20

but their most interesting finding

g
goldnugget 30.05.20

I wonder how the snow elves became the Falmer

E
Edmin 30.05.20

goldnugget
In General, briefly:

Currently living Snow elves silently in Skyrim, but came to evil people with Atmora and decided to evict them. They settled in the first settlement - the Saarthal. The elves attacked the settlement and massacred all humans. Then Ysgramor gathered people arrived in Skyrim and revenge eared for his people. The remnants of the elves fled to Solstheim, and some went to the Dwemer ruins and become slaves. But the Dwemer set a condition to the elves - they had to eat some poisonous mushrooms that grew under the ground. Apparently, he did the Elves blind. The years have done their Elves become ugly creatures, and rebellion against the Dwemer and the warriors made them horrible and cruel creatures.

V
Valeriya Utkina 30.05.20

Surveying Whiterun from top to bottom, found that under each merchant (Directly under textures) is a chest with the things which he(i.e. the merchant) sells and all his gold.
For example: under the heavenly forge is a chest with weapons, armor, and ores which sells Yarlung Gray Mane.

u
usoid 30.05.20

Valeriya Utkina
If I remember correctly, this discovery was already in the oble, and not only in it. Posuti any shopkeeper, it updated the box, dummy. Cheap and cheerful. And where the frig have to think of something clever, if and so all nishtyak rolls.

t
tima21 30.05.20

Gregpack
you go in and it will lead you to the chest

t
tima21 30.05.20

found in the cave under the mages Guild, what is it??? what would it activate gentle that to insert poskazhite please

F
Fulgr1m 30.05.20

тима21
The Atronach forge< /a>

T
Tomomi 30.05.20

what would it activate gentle that to insert

how interesting it turned out...

Z
Zertal X 30.05.20

тима21
Yes, insert it gently, and then abruptly he does not like.
Is the Atronach forge, where you can plug the helmet Colororange.

D
D.Artist 30.05.20

it gently activate something in him put
I have one buddy Atronach has always been called AttrName, now I begin to understand why...