3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Remmo 08.06.20 07:47 pm

The pros and cons of the world of Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

As for Skyrim I probably expected too much.
1. A very important and SIGNIFICANT advantage is the graphics - nature is amazing(river and mountains, etc.)
the atmosphere of the foothills of the alternation of day and night weather well, just gorgeous!!
2. That's all, then you begin to understand - the game is not finalized.
No well as well - horses With weapons cannot be used to make a game and ban it! - it's like spit in the face to gamers.
3. The horse is mildly stupid. weak. useless. and she's the only one in the entire game?????????????
4. Fighting will not understand what you pump because neither magic nor weapons are not effective in the battle against serious enemies.
5. Swipe of the sword, axes, etc - at this time, you can check how much time to go into Windows and come back, the slowness kills!
6. Shields - a useless thing that the shield that you sex life is cut down!
7. Onions do not understand what - only a weak skeleton is able to dunk!
8. Weapon - especially in the first questech, and then(while I was playing not to the end) but a lot has passed and the weapon is not effective, damage 29 more, and that is the battle hammer which swings even longer and much longer!!!
9. There are dragons and it is a very beautiful mythological reptile, there is a battle with them, and to tame your dragon is impossible it is unreal a huge MINUS ----------------------------!
10. The game is boring because of the bugs, did so much effort to the graphics and nature of the world, but such things are not finalized and only hurt.
166 Comments
Sort by:
M
McKormik 08.06.20

Guys, what three items? What everyone forgot?... Well, on the bright side... perhaps the combat system is great progress compared to previous installments.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 08.06.20

McKormik
Immediately obvious that you're new to Skyrim.

M
McKormik 08.06.20

In Skyrim Yes, but played in the sea and Poured. Here master continued.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 08.06.20

McKormik
Or in the Sea or in Oble did not have the Holy Trinity. Explore the world of Skyrim and you will discover the wisdom of Talos.

A
Aleksandr1398 08.06.20

ironHAMMER.ms
I Skyrim 3 times reinstalled, replayed, and about objects not understood. What are these 3 things?

D
DiLouk 08.06.20

Three items that make this game a MASTERPIECE.
It is a discussion starter, right? Then FUS RO DAH!!!

K
Kote Potaskun 08.06.20

In one Fort, on the wall I found this:

And then I got shot in the knee :(

M
MMikeRUS 08.06.20

The combat/Magic system.The atmosphere of the play.Finally, you can create a character of my dreams(a midget-alcoholic XD).Anyway I play in a greater degree reminded of Morrowind,and this is a major plus.

m
milerok1 08.06.20

A developed economy such as robbed the merchant, and he became poor and sold the store became homeless, etc to outbid business, like buy store and every day came the messenger with your profits, then you have to build a house, improved AI of all characters and monsters, bosses, exciting quests, enchanted arrows, busy streets of the cities, busy roads of Skyrim, and of course the poisoned Apple

N
Nyarg 08.06.20

Awakening of the dragon is accompanied by emission of light post in Aetherus with the corresponding thunder, but we generally will only see the glow if the night and a pillar of light, epic.

Yes, twice the size of the dragon to increase, and then he tomasino horned similar. Well, the rebalance brains for them.

That's when the dragons a little bit will reflect the place from which came.

N
Nyarg 08.06.20

It's funny to put a basket full of bottles of potions or apples after which you can gently get it to move and even transferring.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 08.06.20

DiLouk
It is a discussion starter, right? Then FUS RO DAH!!!
No, well it's word.

K
KontrabandisT 08.06.20

The atmosphere... especially the music.

A
Arina3D 08.06.20

Music, the music is beautiful :)
And nature, which I would like to enjoy permanently, at any time of the day.
The rest is about the same as in other RPGs.

N
Nyarg 08.06.20

PlayGround.ru
No comment.

b
barmaley73 08.06.20

1,will Not be original ) -the FUS RO DAH!!! individual,regardless of class magic is very pleased
2,the Atmosphere,a lot of overlapping details telling stories of caves,FORTS,burial mounds.
3,the System of perks,was finally able to create a character of your dreams-Magess dragon armor with lightning in both hands(a stereotype mage= Stehlik numeracy in a nightie fancy dress already stuffed nauseam).Generally liked how the casting looks nice and lokanichno, without vulgarity effects Chinese fireworks and Karabalta Ala DA2
4,the Beauty of nature,the hand she regularly stretches and press Src
5,the Ability to become a major landlord and have in the homes of bodyguards .Coming home after a long walk in magil'niki,and he/she you are happy,caseware and waiting, a trifle,but nice and cozy looks.....that's sort of like war,dragons,vampires,the undead and the werewolf,and the world is cozy and I want it vozroditsya after work,go to Vecherniy tavern and request a song about the glorious Dawakin :)

N
Nyarg 08.06.20

Sat down to play let think finally go to the quests and start from Saarthal and that no books in the field not to split.
Inspired by CzW rushed in search of the fortress of Fallglo.
And I was looking for it with passion and had fun.

And then began full Skyrim.

To start, we met one place in which I met a baby who can squeeze through the lattice as the native mother of Cain with Raziela never dreamed of.
Then it seems a little crazy, talking to me as if we were a hundred years ago and that I developed the banner plan and goes crazy in exactly arriving to the point X, from which molds corresponding to different scenario dialogue addressing a non-existent mother.
pix.PlayGround.ru
That is, there is basic for any programmer checks for basic events.

Shattered notice that the geomagnetic scan Lydia (-Oh look a cave !, given that we are outside and the hole inside the building in the basement) advantageously set off by dragonborn the ability to see through the enchantment items.
pix.PlayGround.ru

Found the book, not just broken trolls, naively happy thought that is really worthwhile written
pix.PlayGround.ru

Tired of the dragon ?
Take a break, catch fan !
pix.PlayGround.ru

And I finally found Fellow and joy knew no bounds - figley card paper, and to knock out NPC the location of the fortress, easier killer fish to talk to teach.

Full Skyrim but not asleep:

This fellow is hidden because ice Psijic Mac does not prevent him to RUB me well fed hospitality, etc.
pix.PlayGround.ru

Little me Dwemer ruins
pix.PlayGround.ru

-''The road meat., interesting attitude to the liberator.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Do not recall that the vampires one and all was so ... so ... proud ? Reckless ? Look full.

N
Nyarg 08.06.20

After he tried to release it was interesting how they put them there.
pix.PlayGround.ru
And the girl does not miss -It makes me so hot or spells like that ? given that it is here and will remain (although maybe brothers will get)

True huskarl not only protects my, my life, but as it turned out, my soul that is dying silently instead of there athelite to ask something.
pix.PlayGround.ru
I realized this when he heard behind him the sound of a falling body (caught poison arrows).

Yes, with a [Mat Mat Mat] fucking [censored] gazebo * * * as she was sick and tired of its simplicity.
pix.PlayGround.ru

Ahh, the post grabbed my nose and said to me.
pix.PlayGround.ru [...] !
The feeble mind of the gazebo has got to be some sort of limit, what this bright idea was thought of to take forced control if you need to refer to me (a kindergarten teacher holds Lesenko hand: -Oh, leshenka who cares that you're a big adult and you don't see Helen go ? So stand and do not twitch.)

For a civil conversation and offer loads of poison weapons, called summons, filled with offensive and defensive potions.
pix.PlayGround.ru
There are no words in many similar games, I would have already started on the stuffing for nefig.

Nice pleased another prize from the chest next to the emergency exit.
pix.PlayGround.ru

Brought books and rushed into Saarthal, I think right now boom field to open the magic portals, knowledge.
I run into the hall and across the face of the Hlobil ! Not a game but a comic damn it. Montage pancake with Mironov in the title role.
pix.PlayGround.ru
And that immediately after the delivery of books, and the fact that I'm frilanser after Stripping of Saarthal couple of months, during this time, they both pritaranil it could not ?

Tired, hungry and angry to barge in to our rooms and completely ahrenevayu.
pix.PlayGround.ru
These [censored] don't mind directly into my eyes raise from the floor to overwork honestly stolen by me good and then just not return it !
Just me you can not steal it ?

What quest is next ?

z
zOmbi88 08.06.20

For me the only negative is that the series remains in the middle ages in the series is already awesome intervals have passed and is like running in the buckets on the head and run

N
Nyarg 08.06.20

That still pisses me off that so chotko from all sides by bandits, necromancers and magicians of all stripes who immediately attacked.

Gazebo has created an absolutely illogical behavior is difficult to be represented even hostile NPCs in a stupid attempt not straining to make the hero a boost.

It is clear that killing is so much easier and not say when even a bandit but was invited for a private conversation for another bottle to ask where such a suit took, coming from what I saw.

Bezotvetstvennoe in General once again entered.