3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Remmo 08.06.20 07:47 pm

The pros and cons of the world of Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

As for Skyrim I probably expected too much.
1. A very important and SIGNIFICANT advantage is the graphics - nature is amazing(river and mountains, etc.)
the atmosphere of the foothills of the alternation of day and night weather well, just gorgeous!!
2. That's all, then you begin to understand - the game is not finalized.
No well as well - horses With weapons cannot be used to make a game and ban it! - it's like spit in the face to gamers.
3. The horse is mildly stupid. weak. useless. and she's the only one in the entire game?????????????
4. Fighting will not understand what you pump because neither magic nor weapons are not effective in the battle against serious enemies.
5. Swipe of the sword, axes, etc - at this time, you can check how much time to go into Windows and come back, the slowness kills!
6. Shields - a useless thing that the shield that you sex life is cut down!
7. Onions do not understand what - only a weak skeleton is able to dunk!
8. Weapon - especially in the first questech, and then(while I was playing not to the end) but a lot has passed and the weapon is not effective, damage 29 more, and that is the battle hammer which swings even longer and much longer!!!
9. There are dragons and it is a very beautiful mythological reptile, there is a battle with them, and to tame your dragon is impossible it is unreal a huge MINUS ----------------------------!
10. The game is boring because of the bugs, did so much effort to the graphics and nature of the world, but such things are not finalized and only hurt.
166 Comments
Sort by:
i
ironHAMMER.ms 08.06.20

Interesting to play, this is a major plus.

X
Xelell 08.06.20

A purely female note: I liked that fur armor, almost five different types - you can choose the one that catches my eye more than the others and not look at the stats :))

D
Draugvat 08.06.20

Xelell
you mod on sexy armor for the female set) enchanting)!

i
ironHAMMER.ms 08.06.20

Xelell
Fur armor? Umm, I remember rawhide, leather remember lamellar remember but fur....

Draught
Her then why the heck ?!

D
Dr.Fish07 08.06.20

FUS ro da
the biggest plus of the game

i
ironHAMMER.ms 08.06.20

As everyone forgot about the Holy Trinity. This disorder is great :(

I
Infiltrator 08.06.20

the biggest plus is the world of Skyrim.

M
Mauntin 08.06.20

the main disadvantage is the basic plot.... the benefit that I nenadal first passes it and that would be in the game disappointed.... went through all the extra missions they are interesting....

N
Nyarg 08.06.20

Lyapota when the sea fog floods the valley, absorbing the tree so that only the tops of the swinging stick.
pix.PlayGround.ru

G
Galen Starkiller Marek 08.06.20

Mountain of hell (Sorry for the expression) you passed all extra missions. Do not drive a Blizzard. They themselves generated, and the game is impossible to pass to the end. You can go through just the main story, or taken separately extra mission. In the story I'm not disappointed. At least not yet... Maybe you are talking about Missions of the Colleges, Fraternities, etc. where you become their leader or something. (precisely I do not know, I only became Archmage and the leader of the thieves of Riften and Skyrim... actually just in the process of completing the dark brotherhood.)

X
Xelell 08.06.20

ironHAMMER.ms

Draught
Mind me >< don't want to spoil the atmosphere of the game >< I Remembered 155 mods that I have in oblivion were...

And to avoid offtopic: Blacksmithing very much. In any RPG, never seen such a set of components and tools for the creation of armor :)

G

Thought sensitive and assume about one more minus.
You can't set fire to the arrowhead as if I am not mistaken in TES IV...

N
Nyarg 08.06.20

Bloopers, cons, jambs, two steps it is impossible to go without once.

pix.PlayGround.ru This is what a Convention does not fit.
Nests are located in open places on earth.
You can dream that this critter has no natural enemies and etc, but we're not in the young ornithologists play.

pix.PlayGround.ru In the neutral camp go into the tent to the local platoon commander and see uticany flags tactical map, although the understanding was supposed to see the sunset hanging from the nearest tree as an alleged spy and accomplice.
While I admired these pseudo military leader - that's what I call mistakes at EVERY step - I hear behind the pitiful AI and Oh, well, I think Lidka grappled with the locals, turn around and the jaw is no longer ...
pix.PlayGround.ru Through unfriendly ! camp is moving the messenger, the people around essno happy to practice shooting and quickly make him a pin cushion from which he incessant squealing from vivaldis of arrows continued, the dedicated to force the enemy barrier.

pix.PlayGround.ru AI looks like one at all.
And strictly equal to the intellect of the mud crab. Lydia just scored his arrows, turning into a porcupine, while I was training with him running in a staggering eight.

pix.PlayGround.ru draugrov ill-conceived spawn in dungeons
The fact that they carefully fill the good chests and bags of fresh fruits and vegetables, still damn the table was laid but the nave heated bathhouse. I try not to touch the chests in the dungeons peeled.

The way a lot of bow 1C I understand. Not only that, ruined the quality of the execution bards so still made a gag (even knowing that the Gazebo merged't believe what she Palit) - ran in the Affairs of stone: and suddenly hear the tune Oh, my dear Augustine ... I am in the lees. Am I in kindergarten ?

Although given that the game level down is designed ...
PlayGround.ru ... hmm.
Now imagine that throughout the game.

As soon as the editor gets povyrezayut all these pathetic robots instructions.

G

Nyarg
Just say at the expense of the latter.
This bug I have, and if you have, then you have a curve, a pirated copy.
About draugrov, Yes... Nothing they put there is all sorts of Yes apples carrots...
On account of the AI, looks like you have both armor and damage, more than Lydia's, since they first kick you. Anyway, I see you play at the beginner level, just got the Orc-bum.
Well, what if the messenger needs to get to the place, and he runs as fast as possible to the required place for him, in spite of all obstacles.
About the neutral camp, and who lives in the same neutral camp? And why is it neutral if they attacked the Imperials. It's low BB...
And about eggs, did you see that in the game someone ate the eggs, except for the GG?
If you want realism, then go outside and climb a tree for eggs, and here you are on the tree will not climb, so the eggs lay hidden behind the stone or in the bushes.

N
Nyarg 08.06.20

Galen Starkiller Marek
It's not a bug, I just collected as an illustration of the text on one image.
And Yes, when pirates came out the editor was not.
Again thanks to the pirates I once refused to buy AliceMadnessReturns miserable and the meaning and content of DIY which is not mastered even to the middle.

What have my armor and damage at the extent of firing to kill.
I'm a player, not a tester who understands how the cogs spinning in scripts.
Created gazebo AI is not a competitor even jobs in the labs for the 4th year in some thread rundown inst.

Play the wizard so at least some interest.

And heroically die in the process, yeah, if I his horse covered he would lay still at the outer perimeter.

Neutral to me.

It would be strange to assume that apart from him none of them do.
The fact of the matter is not covered.

There are some minimal logical assumptions beyond which begins the disrespect for the player. Offhand, something about that trip all day without the ability to justify it except by the apathy of the gazebo.
-A particularly cold-resistant culture.
Animals including humans are able to dissect in tigradusny water a day, and then in a snowstorm in the night to go ashore and on a horse Gallopin as well without sleep and food to continue the journey.
-People in rags with no problems in the snow going walking to a nearby town, what if in our eyes they come across a predator larger than a wolf is 100% dead.

----------
reposted from a dead thread here

pix.PlayGround.ru Oh sshit.
Screenshots would be nice like: You have a message ! Your GPS. and the sound from ICQ gash.
Especially hate caves, of which exploring to say when everything's done for you.

pix.PlayGround.ru What ? How ?!
Climb to the journal, the quest is marked as failed. Note ? Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes then, then, first quest.
Fucking Nine I think; shouldn't be around those things on the edge. Oh not worth it, I had to go between them.
Eat all that is in the kit, balance the armor on the wagon, connect the Creek move and ... nothing.
Say message Read a note ? Duc is not perceived this note as a guide to action because I live in that world, evaluate situations, make decisions, and obviously to catch up with the idea that the game interface is largely designed not for 16+ like the box says, and about 9 - does not work, because the correct reaction to such instructions for down have yourself a lobotomy done.
Then such rails will probably be fun.

pix.PlayGround.ru Unexpected remark.
Trying frantically to think of what I missed, then get what you need hindsight to imagine that, here I come and I see that two of the kid playing in the sandbox ... oops, what ?!
Yeah that's the second dialogue, MDA first need to buy and then watch.
Buy, look, build scenes, thoughts and feelings in a chronologically correct order, ffuh.
Then comes, two baby XS in a wilderness and are still alive ?
Thoughts conflicting, or omitted to fall on his knees and ask this Mowgli to take me as a disciple if I don't understand something, or in Skyrim more than a gentleman's agreement not to touch children, than when wolves, bears, spiders, and other aggressive animals signed up first, and then maybe came up with.

the background ...
pix.PlayGround.ru
-Brother. - soulful, reverential voice - ... but she has no scars !
I plakal when it happened 15 times in the next part of Skyrim.

... continued
pix.PlayGround.ru If 15 times I plakal on 20m hysterically Rydal.
It was like this.
In my eyes these eagles wolves tore at the ribbon, what redgage rubbed them along the way, that a moped not it.
Half an hour later I meet this Twix unfinished in perfect health, at what you first hear them (the thing in the forest was) and then in a stable shock, quietly resisting the urge to kill the geek oblivion interested to know how he so skillfully induces the illusion.

It's not even plywood scenery, but rather cardboard - tkni finger hole will be. Here Makarenko need to be etit them to live in them and have fun.

Damn, and I have not even mainquest not started.

G

Nyarg
Well, what can I say... if you're not a tester, and in addition, the game you don't like it, I can only give advice. Delete the game, forget it as all the things you forgot about your childhood, forever. I can advise to sell the computer, so these games are more you didn't care. Actually, I don't mind. If you want to play, but still, you are so sick, remove safely. Regret not going.

d
digitalkid 08.06.20

Nyarg
I haven't read. 8)
True it would be a week after release. But after 3 months.. when people are already on the 2nd time have passed. The kids in the middle of nowhere, they (the Nords) do not cringe in the cold and without heaters, swimming in the icy water, the EMA, delete it immediately!

Yes, shook with the torrent and instructed the mods.. Authoritative opinion, there is nothing to say.

P
ProstoKrutoy 08.06.20

Skyrim is just a game, not worth karit play for the fact that there are not all meets deystvitelnosti.
in the game only 1 negative is the bugs, crashes(with the latest patch stopped)
and I would like more charismatic characters, more social freedom, like owning a castle (but only 1 to choose from), a lot of things, the game can be idealized infinitely, the question is, is it worth it?

N
Nyarg 08.06.20

Galen Starkiller Marek
I did say that the game does not like me ?
I'm talking about the disadvantages arising from the apathy of the developer standing rule people shavaet And.
Let me remind you that the game was created 5 years, from scratch, a team with great experience.
And not just childhood I had forgotten and I remember perfectly well conceived and balanced between the visible implementation and assumptions in games where the creators haven't popciles obscene.

The theme is called pros and cons" and I arguments pointing to disadvantages, if there are reasoned objections in the form of pros welcome, or have the courage to accept the correspondence of the visible stated.

digitalkid
I was anxious at the forefront of new converts to wait for this miracle, certainly to give him the money and then to understand the quality of the product ?
Interesting point of view.

Replejser not a mod and grabarov never seen.
And the pirates do not interfere in the scripts of the game, so statements like rocked torrents go to the forest.

Do not believe ? Open the CK and start to compare records in forms for Masterfile pirate and litsuhi and lo and behold - they match.

Protokletos
Uh-uh no :) the gazebo will not agree with you because they believe that they made the GAME !

And what kind of reality it ?
It is common sense that gazebo insolently poured into the drainage even in the visible aspect.

Departures are complaining owners litsuh was not despite the GF8600 , 2giga operatives and pirates.

P
ProstoKrutoy 08.06.20

and frankly I agree with them that they made the GAME :) last time I played space Rangers (the first part), and of course FALLOUT 2:)
ps: race does not count :)