3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Remmo 08.06.20 07:47 pm

The pros and cons of the world of Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

As for Skyrim I probably expected too much.
1. A very important and SIGNIFICANT advantage is the graphics - nature is amazing(river and mountains, etc.)
the atmosphere of the foothills of the alternation of day and night weather well, just gorgeous!!
2. That's all, then you begin to understand - the game is not finalized.
No well as well - horses With weapons cannot be used to make a game and ban it! - it's like spit in the face to gamers.
3. The horse is mildly stupid. weak. useless. and she's the only one in the entire game?????????????
4. Fighting will not understand what you pump because neither magic nor weapons are not effective in the battle against serious enemies.
5. Swipe of the sword, axes, etc - at this time, you can check how much time to go into Windows and come back, the slowness kills!
6. Shields - a useless thing that the shield that you sex life is cut down!
7. Onions do not understand what - only a weak skeleton is able to dunk!
8. Weapon - especially in the first questech, and then(while I was playing not to the end) but a lot has passed and the weapon is not effective, damage 29 more, and that is the battle hammer which swings even longer and much longer!!!
9. There are dragons and it is a very beautiful mythological reptile, there is a battle with them, and to tame your dragon is impossible it is unreal a huge MINUS ----------------------------!
10. The game is boring because of the bugs, did so much effort to the graphics and nature of the world, but such things are not finalized and only hurt.
166 Comments
Sort by:
G
Galen Starkiller Marek 08.06.20

Deadthead
Show me the finger at the game where the dvuruchnikami same agile as odnorodnymi. No such game, no.
=) Star Wars =)
There is at least dvuruchnikami, though odnoletniki, all the same cut =) =)

G

By the way... now I read the message.
Between a Giant and a Troll (or ordinary ice, but this is not important)) the difference is huge... the Giant you 1 the span can the send a knockout, but the Troll should still try for a good mitovica a Troll is not a problem, but the giant shield breaks...

K
K.E.N.T.777 08.06.20

disadvantages it is stupid movements GG he runs around like a robot waving his arms like a robot

i
ironHAMMER.ms 08.06.20

Remmo
And what about the previous series then I'm sorry I don't want to play the previous one, since I suspect that they are even more flawed than this.
You're wrong ;) Well, except for Bagherpara of course.

s
strelok12 08.06.20

Galen Starkiller Marek
Yeah. But lucari trol Fig overthrow his Zdorovya a lot of giants and I with a couple of shots will kill ya)

i
ironHAMMER.ms 08.06.20

strelok12
But lucari trol Fig overthrow
Oh well ;)

G

strelok12
Hell, no.
If pralno to zanimatsya and shoot in time you can kill...
I now started the game again and started playing a Thief-Archer-And-then-and-magician-close up now. While I ran from the cave in which the dragon stone to take the necessary, met the army of Giants and their furry friends - mammoths
So... from about 7 giants (and everyone had two pieces of mammoths (the bad shepherds)) I killed four people and somewhere the same mammoth, and when he began to run away from them holed up in the Fort gramond. had it all cut out), and I never noticed, is that when I began to run away from mammoths angry that I killed their owners

S
Screw It 08.06.20

Such nonsense in the first post, the horror. Minor quibbles. Horse arms waving all killed. Sit on the horse and try to gallop. TES is still more or less realistic game, not some Dynasty Warriors. The same applies to boevka - you want one stroke the crowd to bear? Flop is fine, everything will be. In TES pumping is the major element. You see, I nedokazala.

-----------

Now what I don't like:

1. Stealth I don't know how you need it to swing so that you did not notice. I rocked, and cheats for the sake of interest tried - nothing helps. He pumped stealth up to 100, plus a huge modifier, plus all the perks, and see the bastards from afar at night, when the description says that pumped the thief can hide even in daylight. What the hell?

2. The weak horse that just breaks, the creature in battle. Have to land away from enemies.

3. Dialogues, dialogues, dialogues want a lot of branching! But hell. Although this beach the entire TES series, not only Skyrim.

L
Lunh 08.06.20

Screw It

Well if the pump is completely skill and invest fully perks that will not notice , but for some reason only in an enclosed area . But on the street see , but to hide and sneak up on the chance. But with rogue, these rooms are 50 to 50. And animals in General, for a stealth swim, but they go blind Pesaro miracles ..

S
SilverXray 08.06.20

Today one saw a tracker add-on for Skyrim, is available on the grid to play(only chat and together missions to take place)!

G
GrozniyPirat 08.06.20

About dragon I do not agree! Don't know about you, but I have managed to tame one. It was like this. In dvortse ruler of Whiterun I got the one on the runway of the balcony and at my command on him threw spetsialno designed dragon clip. Then the dragon I was offered a deal – you let me go and I'll roll. I agreed, but after the dragon flew away, I had met several times pokatatsya, came to the balcony, called him as he taught me, but the dragon never came more. May died, but most likely a sorcerer. I then remembered, almost immediately after the dragon was caught on a balcony ran the court sorcerer in the hood and began to tease the dragon, put together some experiments. Teased so that he could not resist and flashed in the sorcerer's fire. I didn't think much of this incident but in the end realized that we had the sorcerer at once to drive him away, and now the dragon probably didn't want to fly because of him. So be careful of those who'll manage to catch a dragon, do not let him sorcerer.

_
_Vectorman_ 08.06.20

Screw It
1. Sometimes such.(What do you want harsh schirinowski eyes: a night at least a mile away, and the day is almost in focus is not x** does not see! but I'm playing on expert, stealth 85, all of the**is, too somehow(Maybe I'm old stealth game beat, where it is necessary to be a God so they wouldn't see)
2. Patriot bitch! There is nothing to be done. Although you what is right! First horses, then children will be dragons to go. Direct Chelyabinsk the game will be!=)
3. But for this I just don't like Skyrim. Want a good dialogue system, play Deus Ex: Human Revolution.(In my opinion, a dialogue system there is great!)
To be honest, I liked DE:HR than Skyrim, just unfortunately short.

s
strelok12 08.06.20

Galen Starkiller Marek
ironHAMMER.ms
I consider average Lucara 15-20 th LVL, not they might be 70го with a fully vacanam tree stealth and onions, sharpened on legendary))
Personally, I do Troll with the duggars urine.

D
Demolir 08.06.20

Definitely more cons than pros, especially on account of the fact that for the gameplay...

Note of the shortcomings of only one thing (in order not to disappoint the fans) is the inability to complete fights under water. That's what a nonsense, eh? :) This defect is even funny in his unreasonableness! Focus is not clear what guided the developers when they canceled this feature, which can be traced throughout all games in the series. And what is most interesting - in editor for the game made by fans, I can even read a description of one of the game settings: You can't use spells of the remote actions being under water. It's all falling out in a precipitate - friends, what about the spells the remote action speech, I can't use!!! :)) Although it also suggests that the possibility of underwater battles in the game was still initially, but as always there is something not grown together and the developers have gone straight path - is not? well, and disconnect at all! if that modders then they themselves will correct...

G

strelok12
Lukar I just did LVL 20, and not what it is not IMBA 70го with a fully vacanam tree stealth and onions, sharpened on legendary
when I pen to the gray-bearded, on the way met two trolls. 1 of them was normal, and the other ice. The benefit of Lydia distracted the Troll, and I imitated him with arrows, and ice, I'm, oddly enough, two shots=) well the truth is both triple damage... and the level of the Archer I have only 30 passes...
Like everything else weird, but stealth I inject up to 40 LVL and perks there standard received. Draugry me voltou not see it, but I shot them at close range, and my Lydia hews their orcish axe possessions Whiterun. From bandits cleverly hidden, and the whole Fort is cut off and me not notice...

N
Nyarg 08.06.20

So just pros and cons to consider as offtopic, they have the next topic.

[1] the Flow - give the substantial growth of atmosphere, forcing the body to drift.
Business on the island was. Left the horse to rest behind the hill, he went to visit Bandos local and take them as usual.
Back horses a lot !
Island and there sneeze on the opposite side of the heard.
Per hour real has climbed every nook and cranny. Empty.
And then my eye caught the drifting corpse of the bandit and something how uncomfortable it was. Went and found the corpse of a loyal military horses nailed to the ice field, and next to the corpse of a walrus.
For shook the horse's rump and her head limply repeated the motion. Eerily cinematic and atmospheric situation, I then this rude beast, walrus ie, personally killed with the sword, and fry again.

[2] a Whisper in the noise a snowfall.
Somehow got lost in the mountains during a heavy snowstorm.
When he was still uGridsToLoad=5 but TimeScale=2.
The sound of wind and heavy snow contains components similar to a whisper, than when the feeling is close but beyond the limit of visibility. At first I thought maybe some necromancer had come.
By the end of the second hour, disembodied whispers have already started to slowly turn over the roof, enchanting.

D
Draugvat 08.06.20

1. The flight of the enemy after death after FUS Ro Da.
Very realistic enemies die, well, or fly away after screaming! One time I screamed and dropped the leader of the bandits from the cliff and he flew from one rock to another like a ball! I watched him until he disappeared from sight) Oh yeah, under a rock, I meant High Hrothgar)) it was beautiful)
2. The bard songs.
Very inspiring song Age of aggression. Go to the tavern after after a hard fight, order a song, sit at the table with a mug of honey and enjoy

D
Doktor Cerber 08.06.20

1.Screaming as such
It's nice that the game has a new kind of magic, and available only to you (dragons and draugry not considered). And of course amused the legendary Juggernaut.
2. The giants
Free lift, what?
3. Magic in two hands.
No comment.

M
MadPumpKin 08.06.20

The game is one big, fat plus :)

M
Mistrust 08.06.20

to kill people like me