3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 24.07.20 09:31 pm

Editor units TroopEditor (Mount & Blade)

I propose to make a statement to Trapeziform to write all I know about him or ask questions, then draw it and post it to dox (eh... ambition then was)) ).
Be sure to make a backup copy of the edited file, just one extra character can prevent the game from starting, not to mention funny bugs
Manual is written for the original Mount and Blade in 2009, and author of a happy and outgoing student who wanted to help everyone, turned into a sad degrading lazy with a bunch of sores and long-standing systems, so I'm hardly in so many years will be able to answer questions on the editor, because I even forgot when the game was launched last time in this game to play, not to mention much about technical issues, better re-read the instruction and further discussion
For Warband almost all remains relevant
Only the editor is called Ashura's Mount & Blade WB/WFAS Editor functions much more http://rusmnb.ru/index.php?action=dldir;sa=details;lid=34
TroopEditor is editor custom units designed for editing of their characteristics (level, skills), equipment, branch development, etc. To start, write how they can use it (I write only what I know myself , I would be grateful if you add more, but the use of materials from other non-official sites for the game without the consent of their authors, will not be personally on the forum rpmdb register and inquire whether there was consent )
Let's start.
Start the editor. In the line Folder are paving the path to the folder with the module and select the module (you can select a folder with Nativo, you can select another mod, but now I will talk about Native. So, the folder with the module selected, look in the upper left corner, there is the string Filename with a drop-down list. Choose there Troops.txt
Look: there is absolutely all kinds of units in the game (618 names, some not used) .We start the analysis with the King Aripeka (room 182 in the list of Troop List.
So the King Aropec, its characteristics are: level(level) 41, strength(str) 20, agility(agi) 20 intelligence(int) 15, charisma(cha) 25. Below are the levels of gun ownership and skills. In the window below (Items) can be seen his stuff, you can get something to remove or add their own. You can now raise or lower its characteristics, things will change in the game. Upgrade Path to use can be bugs.
Now select the number 34 - Swadesi recruit. Branch Upgrade Path he is 35 swadesi militia, that is, when a recruit of the 4th level reaches level 9, it will offer to increase opolchentsa, then moving on to the next required level will have a choice between a Rifleman and infantryman. The shooter will only improve and infantry then you can leave a grunt or make a cavalryman. These branches can be changed, for example adding to a recruit an additional branch, for example a mercenary can do it with time to turn into a sister of the sword. Warning: it is essential that the next soldier in the line was above the level of the previous, otherwise the improvement may not happen.
Wrote it is unclear, if anything, better ask, and while some lists in Troop List
0 - our hero, the characteristics of change is pointless, but added things will be added to the beginning of the game.
26 - 32 range of mercenaries
34 - 43 ruler swadow
48 - 57 line Bagirov
62 - 67 range kergitab
72 - 80 line of Nords
85 - 93 the list of folks
98 - 104 bandits
164 - 179 Satellites
181 - 285 kings and lords
The rest are guildmaster, merchants, caravans, peasants, elders, Tantony, Cerini, different coaches, in General, all those who you encounter in my travels.
Another point: when you change the unit, be sure to click the UPDATE button, otherwise nothing will be saved, then at the end of the shenanigans, click SAVE.
Another thing: in the Items, you can add any NPC a gun, he in the window under number 405, and the bullets under number 126.
Then tell about the fraud with the file party_templates.txt. Huge request knowledgeable people to point out errors and add to it.
194 Comments
Sort by:
K
Karanok 24.07.20

I have a problem, as soon as I change anything in the unit characteristics(level, strength, etc., equipment) I when you load a new game comes out the inscription:
Unexpected End of File: Modules\Native\troops.txt.
Question - what to do?

S
ShamomahS 24.07.20

To Karnak
It happened to me when TroopEditor was made for the History of the hero, and I with her altered Warband. See if the prog is not suitable.

N
NovaAngeI 24.07.20

Sveige
Hello tell me how to do it through Tripadisor that the store had a set of armor of the samurai, I found it, but very hunt to be able to distribute its subsidiary characters, a kind of detachment of the samurai with me in the lead :) I would be very grateful.
And another question dogonku what number in Trubadore znachitsya peasant(me peasant needed, without pumping), hunt small army of pumped peasant do. (they pumped priestess of war or something like that significant...)
PS Zaranie thank you.

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 24.07.20

I remember the bad parts. Wait a couple of days to download the game and remember. What's your version - regular or Warband?

N
NovaAngeI 24.07.20

Sveige Normal, O_o I did not expect that so quickly respond, usually on the forums a few days have to wait for the answer.....
Thank you for your promptness :D

N
NovaAngeI 24.07.20

Sveige and a couple of issues this patch to any version Patch Mount & Blade. The era of tournaments v1.134 (RUS) MNU now normal 1.003 disk license, patch does not install :( I understand it is for Warband? and a couple more questions what updates are suitable for my version and where to download them? downloaded two modules Britain 1297 and War for Calradia 1.1 1 both give the same error what to do? And what are the differences between normal and Warband, what do you think is better?
Sorry if tortured with questions....

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 24.07.20

So. You have the regular version 1.003, you need to put the 1.011 patch, it latest for your version. There are on this website. All mods work only with this patch.
Warband is a addon to the game. Better play him, he has greatly transformed the game for the better (the original game is not required). The latest patch just 1.134. Which version require mods - don't know, I put a few of them.
To see your version of these mods - http://rusmnb.ru/download.php?list.6
For warband - http://rusmnb.ru/download.php?list.13 (and save the site rusmnb.ru in the tabs, it has a lot of useful things for the game)
Warband I'm really not picking, so to change the files in it will be of little help.
And no you, me thirty to call to you))

N
NovaAngeI 24.07.20

Sveige'll be Okay without you if I recently turned 20 ;) Thanks for the replies, the site saved in bookmarks) And another issue we have with brother LAN, we want to play 2 (possibly even 3 we have one other laptop is, it is also not averse to playing) is there a way to play Mount & Blade History of the hero on the LAN with it so that it was possible the army to collect, quests to take, castles to attack, well, that is typically just 2-3?)
P. S. remember to reply about samurai Bronius very important =)

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 24.07.20

is there a way to play Mount & Blade History of the hero at the LAN
For LAN only warband, in the original there is no multiplayer..

order the army to collect, quests to take, castles to attack, well, that is typically just 2-3?)
This mode, unfortunately, no. In multiplayer only rubilka.

N
NovaAngeI 24.07.20

Sveige Thank you, well, uh, sorry no ;(
Another question I found on the forum a lot of strange armor, even seen it in some of the mods (can not remember exactly, after your link to the site, the whole day fashion rocked, tested) looks black, and another Greek some people say they advanced like the coolest, their sale will not, under any digits in Trubadore are they?) Very much hunting to try)))

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 24.07.20

Strange armor (they are called, do not remember the English spelling) is just a set of samurai armor. You can find them in the original game in some cities (Lublin (Repace) and Nominal (Tyr), are in the chests on the streets, you need to look good, they are hidden. Kit is incomplete, it is better to add them manually, I will explain later how). Black armor in the game will not find the name in trubadore I'll tell you later. The characteristics they do as a normal plate, which is on sale. But called something like Dark_plate, Dark_helmet.

A
Arantir_3000 24.07.20

The game has Black armor. They are not cool. And they are not sold anywhere else...
Try to find something with the word black.

If you want to try, then don't worry with trepidation. Turn on cheats, then in game ctrl+~ and type in cheatmenu. Menu camp find a find item cheat. There all the items from the game is. And they need to buy.

To disable the debug mode enter nocheatmenu

N
NovaAngeI 24.07.20

Sveige Mm.... Well to add I have learned, the current need to every time restart the game =( I by the way when I first played the game himself samurai armor found, though there is of course the set was incomplete (boot and 1 sword isn't enough, I'm even on the forums found out why I was not able to collect) But the armor Dark_plate, Dark_helmet is what I'm looking for =)
Arantir_3000 Thank you, see)

D
Dark Kahn 24.07.20

Arantir_3000
Please tell me where is this find item cheat I all of the menus of the camp clambered and no sharps and flats, all there is, and it is not. The steps write pliz. I have version 1.134

z
zx_13 24.07.20

It turns out in this editor, it's simple! I have 12 units changed in appearance and options...

I even learned new English words!

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 24.07.20

It turns out in this editor, it's simple!
So I mean it for two years solid, but no one believes!

NovaAngeI
Sorry, forgot about your questions. If you still need it, and there we look, write, then lay out everything that you promised.

D
Darth Aleks 24.07.20

But if the satellites are in the unit equipment and stats will change, the game will have to start?

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 24.07.20

Yes, when changing the characteristics of NPS need to start the game again. When changing the characteristics of objects, a new game is optional, but desirable

D
Darth Aleks 24.07.20

In verbande

D
Darth Aleks 24.07.20

Sveiqe
That's fucking pathetic. And there is no editor that already during the game it was possible to change the characteristics of NPCs and at least to distribute in the inventory of his hero items?