3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 25.07.20 09:40 pm

Technical problems and their solution (Black & White 2)

Let the people so much flooding on the forum was not all problems write here in this case we have one current problem with the brakes in the game at high configurations.Will be solved.

1)Poprobuite to put the latest drivers milking video cards
ATI (http://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894&task=knowledge&folderID=27)
GeForce (http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_downloads_rel70betadriver.html)
2)Disable all possible antiviruses
3)About a paging file is worth a try.If you are interested the sequence of actions is current
Swap should be at least 1.5 Gb and reside on a disk where at least 3 Gb free. The installation of swap are: right click on my computer -> properties -> advanced -> performance settings -> advanced -> virtual memory change -> and then set the drive (I have D because there is 5 Gb of space available) and the size (I did 4 Gb is fixed, you can opt system)
4)Who said anything about the disk format,but this way I think it is better to use in the end.
5)Update who have problems with the sound driver for them

Black&White 2 requires a 64MB video card with 1.1 Pixel Shader support. Supported video cards: NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti series, GeForce FX series, GeForce 6200 or greater; ATI Radeon 8500 or greater, ATI Radeon X300 or greater. DirectX 9.0 c is included on this disc and may require the latest drivers for your video and sound card.

Link to patch 1.1 http://www.igromania.ru/patches/?BlackWhite2

System requirements:
OS - Windows 2000/XP
Processor - Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent 1.6 GHz
Memory - 512MB RAM
Hard Drive - 3.5 GB
DVD-ROM - 8 SPEED (PC CD-ROM version also available in USA)
Video Card - 64MB with 1.1 Pixel Shader*
Sound Card - DirectX 9.0 c compatible
DirectX - Version 9.0 c
Input - Keyboard, mouse
253 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marlem 25.07.20

whether bug or feature.

the beginning. the choice of substance. the story about the color of the scrolls.
select the bronze scroll where about the stones.
the demon opens his mouth and lost sound...+ the arm doesn't come - in the end, the quest can not go = have to reboot to re-select the creature to undergo the basics of management and start the game without learning skills....(which may not need to, especially to those who have already played and passed the game)

S
Shadow of paladin 25.07.20

I have a problem, when sauce new games:
first is a progress bar and the screen begins to fail in different colors.
please help or tell me what to do to start the game.

But on the other computer, the game doesn't start, writes something about Deamon tools

S

-----------------Vsem privet nachnem s problemi,Kogda ia sahaju v play i najimayu nachat' novuyu ona toka zagrujaeca nehrena nepokazivaet cherniy ekran prosto i vse
i tak vsegda.

u menia Radeon 9600----------------------

Forgot to say that I have the same problem

M
Metabolizm 25.07.20

And I pomogite!!!

D
Dan4MerC 25.07.20

2Metabolizm
How can I help ?

M
Metabolizm 25.07.20

The same. Remind:

Problem. In the beginning of the game in the same place(after a good counselor says something like We will help you to become such a God as you want) the game crashes and appears a blue screen with gibberish. And so constantly. What to do?! How to cure it?

D
Dan4MerC 25.07.20

write your little system.And by the way you curve we can pirate ?!

M
Metabolizm 25.07.20

Little system:

Vidyaha - nVidia GeForce FX5200.
Percents - Intel Pentium 3 900Mhz.
Hard Maxtor 4D040H2

Motherboard - the Motherboard... so in device Manager is IDE ATA/ATAPI controller?

D
Dan4MerC 25.07.20

And you it does not slow down at all.Just some people on a powerful system slows down.Well anyway the game will run I just requirements.

M
Metabolizm 25.07.20

The game I have flies! Just at the beginning of the climbs blue screen!

D
Dan4MerC 25.07.20

Did you updated wood and direct ?

M
Metabolizm 25.07.20

All the latest

D
Dan4MerC 25.07.20

People well I really do not know why drain problems I kept experimenting.Oh, what a night trying bugs to fix.The first time I faced the such!Whether it is pirates, so either the hardware is conflicting something with the game!Well pirate I honestly think that nawryatli such glycene.

D
Dan4MerC 25.07.20

2Metabolizm
You put the patch for B&W2 ?

M
Metabolizm 25.07.20

No

D
Dan4MerC 25.07.20

And nothing this can and will help you in this situation.As the only conditions of the possibility of

M
Metabolizm 25.07.20

Traffic, comrade. Traffic. Wait for the patch on the disk of mania or LCI

S

And I anyone help or explain how to get rid of my problem ????

S

Who knows how you can get rid of the problem:

Cannot locate the CD-ROM!

CD/DVD emulation software has been detected.Please disable all CD/DVD emulation software and restart the game.

Thanks in advance!

D
Dan4MerC 25.07.20

We can so try:
Try Demon setwith necessary before B&W2, then erase the Daemon in the wood wind it, as it is written in the autorun, then put again, restart and put the game.