3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 25.07.20 09:40 pm

Technical problems and their solution (Black & White 2)

Let the people so much flooding on the forum was not all problems write here in this case we have one current problem with the brakes in the game at high configurations.Will be solved.

1)Poprobuite to put the latest drivers milking video cards
ATI (http://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894&task=knowledge&folderID=27)
GeForce (http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_downloads_rel70betadriver.html)
2)Disable all possible antiviruses
3)About a paging file is worth a try.If you are interested the sequence of actions is current
Swap should be at least 1.5 Gb and reside on a disk where at least 3 Gb free. The installation of swap are: right click on my computer -> properties -> advanced -> performance settings -> advanced -> virtual memory change -> and then set the drive (I have D because there is 5 Gb of space available) and the size (I did 4 Gb is fixed, you can opt system)
4)Who said anything about the disk format,but this way I think it is better to use in the end.
5)Update who have problems with the sound driver for them

Black&White 2 requires a 64MB video card with 1.1 Pixel Shader support. Supported video cards: NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti series, GeForce FX series, GeForce 6200 or greater; ATI Radeon 8500 or greater, ATI Radeon X300 or greater. DirectX 9.0 c is included on this disc and may require the latest drivers for your video and sound card.

Link to patch 1.1 http://www.igromania.ru/patches/?BlackWhite2

System requirements:
OS - Windows 2000/XP
Processor - Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent 1.6 GHz
Memory - 512MB RAM
Hard Drive - 3.5 GB
DVD-ROM - 8 SPEED (PC CD-ROM version also available in USA)
Video Card - 64MB with 1.1 Pixel Shader*
Sound Card - DirectX 9.0 c compatible
DirectX - Version 9.0 c
Input - Keyboard, mouse
253 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shinigami_1 25.07.20

if you do everything I asked in the thread creating a patch size of 20 meters then you will have a patch that you can just copy in game folder! and no registry is not necessary!

A
Aratorn 25.07.20

And the fact that others are being asked to do? Would go myself sometime patch installed =)

S
SpyAngel 25.07.20

This is nonsense=)the polls if he was not raised from the people,it would make sense,and nobody tries to mess...and I just can't send due to technical reasons,give better I'll do it myself=)

S
SpyAngel 25.07.20

Narod well copy here the branch of the registry Blaa...pliiizzz

M
Margarita83 25.07.20

Tell me please, if not difficult,I bought a pirate dvd to install the game and the demon, but when I run it POPs up a sign:
Black**White 2 only supports graphics ads that are compatible with the image Element version 1.1 Shared above. see readme.txt
what could it be? may be due to a video card? I have a Geforce 2, XP sp1, 512 RAM, and even whether to download this patch? or just on my comp the game will not go?!

A
Aratorn 25.07.20

it would seem to be videohe the game and not have to run

P
Pacemaker 25.07.20

Atlon XP 2800+
1 gig RAM (dual)
GF 6800 (all conveyors)
the sound of 5.1 on Board
motherboard ASUS A7N8X-E REV 2.XX DELUXE
XP SP2

Yesterday downloaded new fire wood on the motherboard and put it, also downloaded the already uploaded new official. wood 81,85 and set!

I tried with all audio drivers and without them!

HANGS STILL!!! NOW RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME, DURING THE MOVIE, AS BORN OF GOD!
DURING SYSTEM SET-UP THE GAME FREEZES, LOADS WITHOUT PROBLEMS!

HAS ANYONE SOLVED THIS PROBLEM?

A
Aratorn 25.07.20

Most likely the disk was broken... the other version easier to take, and this to stick well. sellers.

p
pasvel 25.07.20

After starting up the screen saver was black&white, which hangs a few seconds and disappears... And all... Not on you pack Aronov nor in the disc is not good, or a key or something. Just silently doesn't start. How to solve the trouble?
About myself: P4-1600, 512RAM, FX5600. Win2k_SP4

H
Homyak-Dzheday 25.07.20

Where to download NO-CD for the game?

PS I think on high settings the game slows down everywhere :(

P
Pacemaker 25.07.20

COLLEAGUES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe found the reason for the unresponsiveness!

I have two drives C and D:

on one 15 gig left free only 5 gig

on D 65 gig left free 50 gig

So, on the drive With the paging file initial 1536 max 3072 MB
D drive with zero swap file

I put on the disk With zero of the paging file to initial D 2500, maximum 4000 MB

The game hung on before 1-my minute of the game, now hangs, but on the fifteenth to the twentieth!!!
My iron see above...
Maybe somewhere here the dog rummaged???
Tell me who fumbles...

disk changed already, it's not a problem specific disk...

Z
ZtSlash 25.07.20

Treble....Because of Russification....I think so...kada turn on the second island with the Japanese throws me out of the game....I have a version of the neo games...3 CD..pirates.....like already came across the same problem someone else but as it to solve I do not nashol...gryat...on the English version goes fine...only I only have russifitsirovannye is..help mi....yeah.

D
Dan4MerC 25.07.20

2Хомяк
http://www.stopgame.ru/nocd/b/80
Take it from here!

D
Deon_S 25.07.20

I have the same problem.
Crashes when moving from the 4th land on the 5th.
That is connected itself map download, and then, apparently, when should be the Intro on the engine, takes off for Windows with the standard application error and offer to go to the developer.

The game almost never slows down on the high requirements
AMD Barton 2500+
512+128 DDR 3200 RAM
80Gb HDD
Geforce 6600 128Mb

Version pirated DVD. Russian top did not, as was first a glitch in Russian: crash when building the first altar. But inglish quietly crashes after upgrading from 4 to 5.

If anyone knows the solution to the problem (specific), please tell me.

Z
ZtSlash 25.07.20

Beat the ground...okay...probably the case in the portal or in the quest kakomto....just try 4 the land re...

S
Shinigami_1 25.07.20

fix win 2000 sp4 KB891861-x8
weighs 30 metres, you can download it from support.microsoft.com finding products: via search.

M
MyTAHTUK 25.07.20

Well, KB-schnick downloaded and installed, and it Turn off the Emulsion, you Cut Your emulsion ivse here!
What are they doing? :(((((

A
Anton 123123 25.07.20

ALL! ALL!! ALL!!! One when you start the game it POPs up a message that you need to turn off the emulator and restart the game.
You can either remove CloneCD, or create a new account, which there is no record of CloneCD!!! Register a new account the same pristine!

A
Anton 123123 25.07.20

Comrades, how can you tell what kind of wood do I need? I went to this link http://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894&task=knowledge&folderID=27 and which of the four to choose next?

d
dsma 25.07.20

Guys, help please.
Such problem - bought the pirates from Platinum on 2 disks. Installed the game-> set diamon tools -> Create image -> Disabled security -> launched game -> window Opened image -> Icon Daimon became green -> Switched it on red -> enable screen saver -> clicked in the options -> clicked New game -> loading -> Black screen -> Hear a beeping sound> a Second later starts of the game sound but the picture does not appear -> Nothing helps to turn it off - only Reset

What do I do?

My iron

Pentium 4 3,0 (Cache 1 MB), Operative 512 MB (3200), 128 MB Radeon 9800 SE 256, hard 60 GB, Windows XP SP2, Direct X 9.0 c+

I don't understand - I tried everything what you advised.