3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 28.07.20 10:59 pm

Impressions from the full game (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance)

The PS3 version leaked, it is already possible to play.
171 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jarodey911 28.07.20

YYYYY.....finally....it is estimated, very nice...shake shake shake

o
onix22010 28.07.20

so ,how hard to swing?

J
Jarodey911 28.07.20

onix22010
I passed the first level....GUYS IS SOMETHING!Fuck DMC,,.Let those in order.....So...Action here drive and nimble as diarrhea...the World of Cyberpunk is awesome...with the sword ... cyborgs...everything is cool sorry world is empty because of the people there.....the trick to chopping everything so-so....let me explain why....to cut, you can really virtually all...BMW?Now it's a convertible)))it Is a centenary tree in the middle of the city?Now this is a match and firewood.....The trick to chopping is good...but if you want some under a certain angle to cut it will be difficult...(I'm probably just not used) Tested on enemies)))first decided to cut off the feet cut off...and this reptile is crawling on me with a machete....The music of ooooo daaaaa.....she told me creepy like....nuuu....may DMC a bit better but the pace is about the same...the Bosses...flunked one yet.....everything looks impressive and do not even pay boring Quick-Time Events....murder and trite in the style of the Japanese but AS delivered it all!Sit and officevery...After Others is like a breath of fresh Air....Noticed two huge cons.....This is the main character on the boots he HEELS!!!His blond hair and summed up the creepy eyes reminded me of Zvereva....nightmare,well the suit compensates for this horror.And another negative...It's the banality of the dialogues and the story...God everything is so primetivnye BB as dialogues even with my weak English I understand....But this is the first level...while 8.5 out of 10...If interested then I'll write up a mini-obzorchik after I finish the game....write here want this?

J
Jay C 28.07.20

Yes the game is great ! The rollers in the style of Metal gear solid, the battles are amazing, like in the movies, bosses, in short all fans of the series in General, I recommend !!!

A
Anderby 28.07.20

Yes, Blade Mode wasn't one to approach, in any game, this is not. Unaccustomed to direct attacks with the left stick.

The style of the game is awesome.

D
Dzhek Uolters 28.07.20

in any game there is no such.

There is something similar in MGS2, if the first person to wave a sword. But aiming to get in the head/heart/groin very hard.

A
Anderby 28.07.20

>There is something similar in MGS2, if the first person to wave a sword, but aiming to get in the head/heart/groin very hard.

And, Yes, it is.

l
lorem_ipsum 28.07.20

Game turned out as I expected!) As promised I anything and everything can be cut in the trash! The only negative (minor), that you can not unique weapons on the fly to change, but might and so enough))
Anderby
Yes, Blade Mode wasn't one to approach, in any game, this is not. Unaccustomed to direct attacks with the left stick.
Not necessarily the right stick to turn, you can just button the square and the triangle to press: square cut horizontally, and the triangle is vertical.

Q
Queen of Geass 28.07.20

Already play evil pirates (=
As the game then? :)

A
Anderby 28.07.20

> Not necessarily the right stick to turn, you can just button the square and the triangle to press: square cut horizontally, and the triangle is vertical.

Yes I do understand.

> How the game is? :)

10/10. In fact, the music, characters, boss battles, the difficulty. All for a tenner.

l
lorem_ipsum 28.07.20

Lady Deadpool
Already play evil pirates (=
What podelisi, life is.
As the game then? :)
One word - ZBS)
Anderby
characters (bosses). All for a tenner.
especially the last boss, such a pain in the ... well, You understand)) But still jokes with him were many.

D
Dzhek Uolters 28.07.20

Imagine how our dear Pasha and Gosha will appreciate this game: boevka complex, the characters are strange, grafinchik faded, muzonchik on the fan, rating 8/10. It is sad.

A
Anderby 28.07.20

I imagine how our dear Pasha and Gosha will appreciate this game: boevka complex, the characters are strange, grafinchik faded, muzonchik on the fan, rating 8/10. It is sad.

To the point. It is worth remembering a few phrases from the preview:
Shifted the whole head scientist prepares for him a special suit, and a number of clever gadgets that have significantly strengthened the already good natural abilities.

The majority of our attacks or blocks somehow "adapted" to the banal and boring "quick pressing the right keys." However, the combat system in Revengeance already (and we played only one level!) looks quite sane. It was certainly better than in the disastrous Ninja Gaiden 3.

And the bosses look original. These emit amphetamine dreams shocking, acting weird and pushing a mind-bending speech.

To fight with the boss was interesting, but we have one suspicion: the battle with the other bosses will follow the same scenario.

Absolutely definitely it is possible to say only one thing: the developers of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is clearly not chasing an attractive picture.

Interesting maybe, but not beautiful. Rather, it will approach the epithet "fuzzy".

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, you may receive recognition from critics. But for a mass audience – it will be more difficult.

And laughter and tears in General.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 28.07.20

From anime/japanophobia of bombanet by far.

.lite 28.07.20

and I'm waiting for my pre-order,there's not much left^^

Q
Queen of Geass 28.07.20

ironHAMMER.ms[Judas Priest]
Yes,when they find out that the game came out very good,and they water the dirt.
PS Ordered kollektsionku waiting for them to come :3

A
Anderby 28.07.20

Passed. Below nine this game no one played do not deliver.

The most successful coupling of the Metal Gear universe with the mechanics of the slashers.

S
SkullRazoR 28.07.20

Passed. The principle is the same Metal Gear. There are long videos, a lot of philosophical reasoning, for a long time and a lot of codec conversations, jokes, box and much more good. The final battle reminded fight of MGS4 but bigger. Really liked the game=)

S
SuperCheverev 28.07.20

Sorry off topic,but how to go bald boss if you have zero health and you're playing on normal? Is it possible to change the difficulty or kits to buy?

J
Jean 28.07.20

Even text translation we can't wait as usual?