3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 28.07.20 10:59 pm

Impressions from the full game (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance)

The PS3 version leaked, it is already possible to play.
171 Comments
Sort by:
k
kazbekulka1 28.07.20

when the Russian will?

D
Dzhek Uolters 28.07.20

Likely never. Even a single Metal Gear is not officially translated into Russian language.

k
kazbekulka1 28.07.20

Rednecks fucking us for people not to keep or what?

F
FORS 282 28.07.20

The good thing is , having fun doing the dicing)))

F
FORS 282 28.07.20

Lady Deadpool
Great stuff!!

D
Devil208 28.07.20

While in litsuhu play was not possible, but played the demo and the impressions are shocking. I walked Vanquish, ofigevali from that drive in that game, it was from Platinum Games. Look here - the same developers put the hand. Well, I think right now would be tough. Indeed! First GG flies effectively on the island, then rapidly run to the enemies, I thought right now I have them to be a little clever, but Oh! They were so helpless against a fast, straight from super fast anime, GG. This is something that I shredded their poor 20 parts and pulled out all of the spine or that it was satisfied me the direct drive was in full swing! Watch the robot came out great. And while he stomped his foot (missed by the way), I have 4 enemies shredded to pieces with his katana. Then I came across RPG. And I thought - why would I want an RPG? And beat two helpless robots in a dogfight, it is an indescribable feeling. Then wiih! GG dodges the saw boss, then in the cutscene action, action and ... boss Fight! Very dynamic. And at the end of excellent rebound.
This post was a little inadequate maybe, but I now written immediately after the passage of the demo on emotions. For these games it is necessary to take the console. Such as Vanquish and MGR. This drive is beyond words.

D
Devil208 28.07.20

Whether before passing to learn the history of the original parts?

D
Dzhek Uolters 28.07.20

No.

D
Devil208 28.07.20

Jack Walters
The console soon, my flash, then I will be able to play before. part, not on the PS2 and the PS3. There told an interesting story and cutscenes, why not?

Q
Queen of Geass 28.07.20

Devil208
It is advisable to know that some points can be confusing :)

c
cFobos 28.07.20

Was almost gone, almost gone :-)

Of course the first thing that catches the eye is incredible, absolutely crazy statement. The character runs through the paws of walking tanks, nerubay enemies into sausage, chops different kinds of walking tanks and doing quite cool things.

The second that catches the eye is a terribly unusual and often challenging gameplay. On normal I held LCA-4 on the keyboard, wanted to break Joey in a TV on average every 2 minutes.
Б0льшая of the enemies does not reset your attack when hitting Raiden - Dmcsee quickly Bay all there is absolutely nothing. While the majority of opponents a HUGE range of their attacks and successful counter you have to remember almost everything.

In General and overall I would recommend to purchase :-)

c
cFobos 28.07.20

Whether before passing to learn the history of the original parts?

Yes, especially the fourth. In General, the most important is to understand how the world came to be what it is.

D
Dzhek Uolters 28.07.20

There told an interesting story and cutscenes, why not?

Why asked the question if you already know the answer?

c
cFobos 28.07.20

The console soon, my flash, then I will be able to play before. part, not on the PS2 and the PS3. There told an interesting story and cutscenes, why not?

To play the previous part for the sake of understanding the plot of the Rising is to read all the books of Tolkien for the sake of understanding the story of the strategy of Battle for middle earth. MGS need to play just because it's one of the greatest game series in a row with HL.

S
SpectrGh0st 28.07.20

Awesome experience. Would recommend to purchase. Took version on the PS3, the first thing that caught my eye - finally got a good schedule without soap, especially in contrast to the fact that I played Bayonetta and there eyes nearly came out of soap. A variety of challenging battles where you really need to improve their own skill and learn combos just to survive on normal.

F
FORS 282 28.07.20

Devil208
Correctly say , in the previous parts a lot of interesting , snake the still frame)) , so go ahead , you will not regret!

F
FORS 282 28.07.20

The game was , in my opinion seemed short in comparison with the previous parts , but the rest is of course all very cool!

p
pavloalex 28.07.20

How to put a block in the game,I play on PS 3

c
cFobos 28.07.20

For the locking operation, you need to quickly press the attack button and move in the direction of enemy attacks.

A
Anderby 28.07.20

>finally got a good schedule without soap, especially in contrast to the fact that I played Bayonetta and there's eyeballs nearly fell out from the soap

Bayonetta exception. The PS3 version loses much Xbox. With most of the other games not so.