3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 28.07.20 10:59 pm

Impressions from the full game (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance)

The PS3 version leaked, it is already possible to play.
171 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anderby 28.07.20

>Sorry off topic,but how to go bald boss if you have zero health and you're playing on normal? Is it possible to change the difficulty or kits to buy?

Attack daggers Monsoon'and from a distance - if the shield is not exposed to the dagger will stun the boss and tighten the Ride to it if exposed - will detonate. Easy to Dodge - the boss swings slowly. If you have energy wait until the boss will put a shield Mod use Blade - you need to hit at a certain angle, after it fell open and for a few seconds will be able to cut off two of the six guard. Energy can be gain by attacking the back or on the run.

>Even a text translation we can't wait as usual?

When Metal Gear's on the Russian translation?

S
SuperCheverev 28.07.20

Thanks,I'll try it now:)

J
Jean 28.07.20

When Metal Gear's on the Russian translation?
Well, the fact of the matter is. I so far only Metal Gear on the NES and MGS4 seen. And then in MGS4 only translated the videos, fans.

It's a shame, man.

A
Anderby 28.07.20

> Well, the fact of the matter is. I so far only Metal Gear on the NES and MGS4 seen. And then in MGS4 only translated the videos, fans.

:O a Little saw. In addition to the Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake is a complete and high-quality translations of MGS and MGS2: Sons of Liberty. Well, MGS4, videos.

J
Jean 28.07.20

I'm not that a fan of the series. And hardly ever will, because to understand the plot I have no time. And frankly, Rising've got my attention only because it is a slasher. Moreover, a good and challenging as it turned out.

c
cFobos 28.07.20

The demo played, the full version I will give the 27th, on my birthday and I'll be incredibly happy.
Most interested in the story and cutscenes. Play, they on the level of classic parts? Not fuck up? Inconsistencies not?

A
Anderby 28.07.20

> Most interested in the story and cutscenes. Play, they on the level of classic parts? Not fuck up? Inconsistencies not?

Everything is fine. A lot of chatter on the codec, a twenty-minute videos, a huge Metal Gear, charismatic villains, box. Everything is in place.

D
Dekster Morgan 28.07.20

Jean
PS2 came out a translation of Kaitenstrikes'and in my opinion one of the most decent for an Amateur, of Korz.

a
aleksmenshikoff 28.07.20

+

a
aleksmenshikoff 28.07.20

in my opinion there is only the sword grey fox, but he comes to DLS)

H
Ho1yDiver 28.07.20

I have something proschelkal. Can somebody explain what with the family Jack? Sort of mentioned this, but I something did not catch the details.

A
Anderby 28.07.20

> His family safe so don't worry, that's Toko, I don't remember where.

In New Zelandy.

H
Ho1yDiver 28.07.20

Just how strange it is,because at the end of the 4 parts made it clear that Jack will be with his family to live not to grieve. And then now here it is che, Mikhalych. Would be better to really get rid of the would gray Fox as a he by the Way,I noticed that Rayden is trying to mow a solid voice,mimicking the hoarse voice?

r
rock music 28.07.20

the Baker then came out or when will be released?

c
cFobos 28.07.20

On PC cancelled in connection with the change of the genre and developer

c
cFobos 28.07.20

And cton noticed HOW changed the models of the enemies?

For comparison.

Ordinary enemies with swords. The first minute of play, opponents killed the cyborg bodyguards.
Was. The first video of the new Rising. Some comrades in the hoods and bulletproof vests, faces covered with rags.

Became. The first 15 minutes of the game. High-tech cyborgs.

Metal Gear Ray. The first boss, jumps on the guard from the water.
Was. Strange huge eyes, a highly modified design compared to the original ray.

Became.

The appearance of Raiden in the beginning of the game + the story in the beginning of the game.
Was. Raiden in the final version of the armor, no eyes. Apparently plans to fight the enemy with troops of soldiers.

Became. Eyes whole. Raiden, are you leaving?

What can be associated with all these changes? Editorial kicks Kojima?

D
Dark Corsair 28.07.20

Overall the old Republic has caused me mixed feelings. The gameplay and registration of the mark, and the story claims the title of the main disappointments of 2013. I will never believe that Platinum made MGR that the scenario Hideo, he could not come up with such heresy. The game can only be seen in isolation from the rules of the universe, and so put a MGR on a par with Metal Gear Acid. And to my great sorrow Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance did not meet all my expectations, the transfer of the project in the other hand killed the entire original concept of the game. (

A
Anderby 28.07.20

> What can be related to all these changes? Editorial kicks Kojima?

Yes, as almost always happens. In early development, so release is a little bit different.

l
lorem_ipsum 28.07.20

Dark Corsair
And all due to the fact that Platinum Games gave up some treats that were made by Kojima Productions.
PS I still hurts one question about MGRR : What other bosses were supposed to be in the game, which was considered the best in the history of the series, but after the change the developer refused them?

c
cFobos 28.07.20

To praise already cancelled their work - it's not tricky. Do not be surprised if the authors of the early Rising will declare the best in the series the graphics, physics and the soundtrack.