3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 28.07.20 10:59 pm

Impressions from the full game (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance)

The PS3 version leaked, it is already possible to play.
171 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dzhek Uolters 28.07.20

The PS3 version loses much Xbox. With most of the other games not so.

After the patch, which promptly made itself the Sony, Bayonetta on the PS3 looks better than the version with the XBox 360.

A
Anderby 28.07.20

>After the patch, which promptly made itself the Sony, Bayonetta on the PS3 looks better than the version with the XBox 360.

Hmm, swinging from PSN, right? Didn't know didn't know, I'll know.

D
Demian033 28.07.20

People tell me please, how much does it cost? Is there Russian subtitles? Without wire (forgot the name) which reproduces the image in HD quality, the graphics are much terrible?

Y
Yoshemitsu 28.07.20

Passed finally.
All in all met at 5:45. The last boss of hell, the freak had spent the last hour picking through to him.
And so very, very cool happened. OST gorgeous 10/10 Gameplay, graphics, story etc are all just super.
However, there is one small drawback. The characters are poorly disclosed. If I was PG then washed down to the well for an hour and a half video inserts themselves such philosophical conversations between Desperate for an underground base, or is there a factory for the processing of watever, that they became more open to understand what someone is breathing. Mistral, the one Sam Senator Armstrong, hell even Sonny's purely for show (but very taken).
Instead, all attention directed at Raiden, and they have a hell of a cool show all of his pathos. The moment you Wake up Jack, so all worth it in the cinemas to show it. THE PATHOS OF HIS MOTHER!!! out of their ears.
In General 8.5/10 no problems with the camera were found.
Besides the disadvantage that described above, the game has one, but he is more for the masses - only console and only Ingle.
PS.
If I two years ago said that blunt homosexual Raiden will be cooler than Dante, I would such opisaniyu without hesitation would spat in the face.

D
Dzhek Uolters 28.07.20

However, there is one small drawback. The characters are poorly disclosed.

Call more at the codec, and you all open your and chew.

Y
Yoshemitsu 28.07.20

Jack Walters
Frets to blame. At I hurried\
z.s.
Ha-ha suddenly so purely accidentally found the box with the game voucher for skin Grey Foxа and his katana.
Epigenic!

D
Dzhek Uolters 28.07.20

Yoshemitsu

I want to advise you to avoid using the word chatterbox, as well as to be a little careful.

A
Anderby 28.07.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

D
DragonCommander56 28.07.20

Not yet passed, and probably not soon pass, just the game as Slashers not bad and even better the wretched Ninja Gaiden 3, but she is miserable, I personally do not understand this Japanese pathos and battle swords all I do is fight for 1 minute, laughing, listening to 5 minutes of discussion and then re-repeat the first three steps. Like this the systems of razrubanii enemies to pieces, if these pieces weren't gone at all it would be gold, but laugh at stupid Japanese Paphos and actions that even defy any laws of physics. Also laughed when I saw those robots which Moo like cows and why instead of shooting from guns, they kick the soldiers instead of shooting from rifles, get some strange swords, not knives and fight in a dogfight, but the soldier with a huge katana is generally rzhaka, cut off both his hands, and he likes to kick people, in General, not a game, but a solid laugh, because the normal pathos is not present at all. The game completely only to fans of anime and all the Japanese games, well that is designated by the American characters did, and not Japanese, and that name over years in Ninja Gaiden 3 I was laughing for 20 minutes.

Q
Queen of Geass 28.07.20

S. T. ALK.E.R
You just about Japanese games not used.

D

Lady Deadpool
Don't even want to get used to, it is necessary to beat the game as quickly as possible and to carry.
I can say that for example in Ace Combat Assault Horizon is much better in quantity and quality of pathos, and the soundtrack in the game is very cool, sorry but if you can somehow explain suddenly tomozawa and makes in one place the aircraft barrels, how people running on walls or jumping on missiles or flies in General is still necessary brain break, and it looks very funny, and the fact that all the soldiers running around with kitanami it actually killed me to death.

D
Dzhek Uolters 28.07.20

S. T. ALK.E.R

If you do not understand something is no reason to blame the object of misunderstanding or those who understand it. If you do that then you have some inner discomfort on the soil of Japan.

Y
Yoshemitsu 28.07.20

Annoying me moment music.
I understand that the Japs are not too fond of red, but still why change the game in favor of Europoids....
For example, I would be glad if the cyborgs (and Raiden in particular) was artificial, white blood, as provided in the original universe:/

D
Dzhek Uolters 28.07.20

White blood is outdated, therefore not used anymore.

Y
Yoshemitsu 28.07.20

Well, Yes. In the Japanese version of the game is not outdated and in the trash pindostanii and other outdated?

D
Dzhek Uolters 28.07.20

I don't know what this blood in the Japanese version of the game, but MGS4 I know that the white blood is outdated, and Raydan from this torment. I do not understand your claims and do not ask me more rhetorical questions. I have all the answers.

Y
Yoshemitsu 28.07.20

Will explain by letter to nature:
Japanese version:

American version:

Oh yeah, and all of Jack Walters in particular, can not answer, because I actually did not expect a clear answer to my rhetorical question.
^_^
p/s
I don't know what there Raiden so suffer, but the campaign he wakes to suffer, because in the original universe and nothing at all has changed.

D
Dzhek Uolters 28.07.20

It would be more correct, these two screenshot to insert in your first post, and then you immediately got a clear answer. Now we will exchange barbs and try zatrollit each other intellectually with the height of your 17 years.

D

Yoshemitsu
It's all done for censorship, just apparently in Japan, it is too cruel so the white blood out in FEAR 2 in the European version the blood is also white people have and do not have raschlenenki but that does not mean that there are all cyborgs.
Decided to go back to the game (passed probably 20% somewhere) once downloaded DLS Black Wolf well, actually played himself DLS for 20-30 minutes and to be honest to manage a huge cyber wolf I liked it much more than under the ninja, it is a pity that this wolf is not the original campaign to pass. And he'd better do a woman did, what a difference he's still a woman similar.

D
D.Artist 28.07.20

Main question: how to optimize? In sistemih described almost top PC for recommended
although grafon year for 10 pulls maximum, and the incentive to write that the port is a gorgeous 60 FPS
everything on high and no one proposes.
What is true, what is false?