3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 28.07.20 10:59 pm

Impressions from the full game (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance)

The PS3 version leaked, it is already possible to play.
171 Comments
Sort by:
O
Old Sith 28.07.20

Headbangbang
Yes exactly he is a consultant there was ) this was long ago) but the game still ruined the company platinumgames) in this game there is no soul ;)

H
Headbangbang 28.07.20

Big Boss
Well, how would it agree lacks scope and depth inherent Kojima but again, in the slasher he is not a whale so he gave the masters of the slasher .On the background of the new DMC Bayonet, or even horror of horrors Ninja Gayden look great.

L
Last Engineer 28.07.20

Big Boss

Why did the cyborg blood? To carry oxygen around the body?

S
Splin_fsb 28.07.20

Headbangbang do you think that so young . I play computer play 18, and believe me I've seen it all in the gaming industry, this, as said before, I know whereof I speak, and for me the wrapper is not important, I very much attention predelay story component of the game and created the game world, otherwise I would not be able to to grasp and understand, the game's graphics for me is not the main criterion but to ignore it is also impossible in the game. Besides, I like that the developers love to experiment with games, to dwell on what one may eventually get bored, however this experiment does not always work. If you think that Castlevania like game not gone from the roots, and the like, then you have not played or seen God of War or Dantes Inferno, because it is strongly reminiscent of these games. As for me Castlevania is a great game with a great story that is clearly worthy to be a sequel to this wonderful series of games

Metal Gear Rising's, as if to say, just a scuffle of dismemberment, the story itself is lame and much. The slashers usually good or great story, but in this game the background story, no intrigue, and interesting events. The battles themselves first horror like, but after two chapters, I got bored, the uniformity of fights just spoils all impression, can only please the boss battles, the main character is not memorable, ie, I go in the game and instantly forget it, nothing outstanding had not. The only character who I fell in love with this Family. Although not all that bad, the music and graphics I liked the effects on the level of Hollywood and it's very cool that you can cut opponents to pieces undeniably funky thing, if I just filed the story a little differently, a little better thought out characters would be much more interesting.So the highest rating from me, the game can get 7 points out of 10.

Here we were talking about the new DMC, many people think that the game is a failure, the protagonist of some mattress and so on.
I can even say why. Imagine that DMC from Ninja Theory's first game in the series, there's no white-haired Dante, who always consumes pizza and ill Analgesia (who may not know, Analgesia is a disease in which the body feels pain).
I bet that in this situation, the new DMC inspired many people.
Why is this so? Because people don't like change bored of things, for example characters in video games, here's a psychological factor, for this reason, a new Dent many did not like (as for example the novel the Master and Margarita many did not like because all the evil spirits depicted ordinary people, not horned demons), because it looks like a simple man who likes to drink, to have fun with girls, with a great sense of duty and kindness, selfish, to some extent, swearing and many other of his traits. And white-haired Dante (who I also like) it is a measure of pathos, a good man, the knight can say, really lazy, loves jokes, and most importantly he is strong in body and soul, everybody likes him, such rare in our time will meet, people he liked. so each of the two Dante is good but in its own way

Talking about Castlevania. Said they say that this is not a slasher.
Now I'm about to say what angle you look, this is pure slashers Such spectacular battles, crowds of wegov (their number and complexity depend on the difficulty level). In addition, the developers themselves said were inspired by different games when it is created, for example God of War, this combat system and building levels slightly reminded her, the very plot of the game is just great, that's just the expression of emotion they have problems, sometimes it is not caught he gets angry toli toli is happy, but I think the second part is correct

A
Asmoon 28.07.20

do you think that so young . I play computer play of 18 but did not understand that arguing about tastes is a thankless task. For example I really liked the MGR and not only combat but story which (here I agree) in General, it is difficult to see because of some Amateur directing and a fairly mediocre cast, although some of the characters including Jack was voiced perfectly. Although perhaps in the original language (Japanese) voice acting all good. But still, to me, makes no sense to compare it to MGR and Castlevania. While this is a game in the same genre they are very different from each other. With the same success it is possible to compare a series of Gothic ,for example, a series of ME citing the fact that she and the other rpg. Not Castlevania LoS, of course, great game, I admire her, especially the work of the designers. But still MGR despite the above mentioned cons I liked. Why? Because they liked it. Why do some people drink tea in the morning, second coffee, and some juice or brine? One of them is wrong?
we were talking about the new DMC, many people think that the game failed me too exactly what you think.. or Rather I started to think so even with the release of the 4th part. Still anyway first three parts, especially the first two, Capcom and surpassed. The last two games of the series inferior to the first. But even they found their fans, it means that the good they may have...
And Yes.. My gaming experience went 24th year.

L
Last Engineer 28.07.20

Singer Brador correct your argument.

And the genre of slashers outdated. Normal studios do for a long time action rpg with combat sleshernoy

S
Splin_fsb 28.07.20

but did not understand that arguing about tastes is a thankless task, I realized this a long time ago, and agree with what has razveli is a farce. But the dispute is part of human nature, without which a dialogue or discussion would just be boring, besides with the help of dispute can bring dialogue to a new level of discussion and understanding of the thoughts of the interlocutor.

R
Raiden966 28.07.20

saa0891
You forgot to mention the gorgeous soundtrack,well))

S
Slasherstyler 28.07.20

Last Engineer
this type of blade? the long game because of the RPG and a very boring, one-time-only pass, don't want, so the game is too long! A full - BLOODED SLASHER - (in my opinion) is in the first graphical game in our time, 2 a variety combo strikes and quickly switch between a variety of weapons, a story that naturally inspires the passage several times in DMC4, and naturally (bun) is the set bonuses affect leveling or discoveries of new abilities....this is in my opinion one of the main slasher in the secondary, too, and a lot of them!

S
Slasherstyler 28.07.20

Headbangbang
but the way the slasher used to do exclusively on the console and the platform with the joystick, nclave is not easy to play in the slasher, don't get the full experience from the game, is wait Mona joystick to a computer to connect!

R
Raiden966 28.07.20

Lokys1983
Your Very Hard just easy,you try it on Revengeance the game.

S
Slasherstyler 28.07.20

Raiden966
I'm talking about MGR and say, difficulty very hard, and you're talking about?

Q
QTarantello 28.07.20

Lokys1983
He meant beat the game on the final difficulty level, which is called - off the record (opens after passing on Very Hard).

R
Raiden966 28.07.20

Lokys1983
Um....one would guess that I'm talking about her,as it were.

R
Raiden966 28.07.20

QTarantello
Here here.

Q
QTarantello 28.07.20

Raiden966
But not the case skhitrozhopit and open without passing Revengeance on Very Hard. Already on the box last year the game went, too lazy to go again.

R
Raiden966 28.07.20

QTarantello
Like said somewhere that you can code to some lead,and you will see this is the difficulty,frankly,hard to believe.

R
Raiden966 28.07.20

QTarantello
Well, if it really is unbearable to access this complexity,runs quickly Very Hard with the trainer.....

H
Headbangbang 28.07.20

Lokys1983
It would wish would do on the PC. The main problem with this genre just the same, the existence of consoles, not strange And all the PC is able to play ANY genre of games for this platform the progenitor but nowadays a manufacturer of Handicrafts for consoles .And peripherals tipo joysticks if that first came up with just the same for PC joysticks it is unnecessary to consider exclusively the merit of consoles and consoles ,the chicken eggs do not teach.

S
Slasherstyler 28.07.20

QTarantello
and that will open up when the MGR go to the highest ?