3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 28.07.20 10:59 pm

Impressions from the full game (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance)

The PS3 version leaked, it is already possible to play.
171 Comments
Sort by:
A
AxelDevil 28.07.20

D. Artist
However, the laptop is 3-year-old play, gives stable 60 frames at max settings and 2x antialiasing.

A
Atomboy 28.07.20

Help people!!! Can't pass the first boss, let any thread of tips on the boss is impossible to kill but a walking sentry gun I can't kill (in BETWEEN FIGHTS WITH his boss) WHICH is how its easier to kill??? Help 2 days can not pass, and the trainer do not want to put somehow hardcore I want :D (the Boss of the first so what a cat looks like)!!

V
VOX93 28.07.20

I understand the game is played only lovers hentai and other Japanese spirits.

B
Ben121212 28.07.20

Atomboy
you're probably talking about the wolf, he then, too, the dog looks like )
should be there in time to block it and have time then to beat, and a walking turret that kangaroo you meant ) this roboking generally easy to kill, even on a part to cut.
and here's a hint: with the simple mobs can be pulled out first aid kits during the cutting, can with this kangaroo to fill your life and then finish off the dog, good luck.

h
havok007 28.07.20

unkillable cat))

S
Slasherstyler 28.07.20

I4igoK
I agree

S
Slasherstyler 28.07.20

havok007
what did you expect to see when slash cat?

h
havok007 28.07.20

Lokys1983
nothing,I was just hanging around the shore, lots of everything,and now this)I wonder how many of these Easter eggs yet

R
Ruszhum96 28.07.20

AMD Athlon II x3 3.1 GHz,DDR3 4 GB,NV GTS 450 1 GB...just do not go,boys?

O
Old Sith 28.07.20

PC version of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is just awful ) the game has lots of bugs
here are the first two that I came across http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIDD1Ryk5bDlEqCS4m0bYXNsY8Q9lF0fz

S
Splin_fsb 28.07.20

Dear user Headbangbang , I am familiar cavity with a series of games and DMC and Castlevania, so I know whereof I speak. Say compare games, it gets boring. What are you waiting for, DMC and Castlevania the slashers are the same as Metal Gear Rising, so it is quite natural, moreover, there is a discussion about a specific game and not the series as a whole, and comparisons talking about specific games, so please do not confuse. In Metal Gear Rising I've played on medium and hard levels of difficulty (on hard for fun, wanted to know how the game will be harder). And I change my mind, DMC and Castlevania at times more colorful and interesting, the story and characters developed, the combat system which I never get tired of. About God of War not say because it will be like the last nail in the coffin in Metal Gear Rising.

S
Slasherstyler 28.07.20

Splin_fsb
you can still Dante inferno to remember, then MGR will forget!)))

L
Last Engineer 28.07.20

Why are all the console exclusives in the end, what the shit be? I was beginning to wonder, maybe RDR sucks?

S
Splin_fsb 28.07.20

The big Boss, totally agree with you. Who may not know, Hideo Kodjima participated in the creation of Metal Gear Rising

O
Old Sith 28.07.20

Splin_fsb
Yes, he took part when they have done bad things , but when kojima realized that nothing will not fix) merged from project ))) like I am, the new MGS 5 to do LOL

H
Headbangbang 28.07.20

Splin_fsb
Not exactly like DMC or Castlevania .Don't agree with you at all .If you consider a bright and colorful new DMC then you are still young as a player and for you the bright wrapper is more important than the quality of the plot .For I as a lover of the original Devil may Cry immediately felt the difference .Kastelvanii in General, the roots of the slasher and platformer (later with the RPG system of Castlevania:Syphony of night this is the standard)and the transition to three-D benefit went to the game not your face .Gameplay not QTE touches in every third action movie is .The atmosphere and the bosses somehow pull the game.And the graphics could be better.

H
Headbangbang 28.07.20

Big Boss
If he was a consultant there .Originally development was on his conscience and the Studio and then he gave outright Platinumtel probably believing that they understand more lederach )

O
Old Sith 28.07.20

a Japanese PC version of blood from the white Raiden? or on the PC only one version? red blood is a cyborg it's so dull )

S
Slasherstyler 28.07.20

Headbangbang
you probably do not quite know what a SLASHER( so-called the Castlevania not a slasher)!Slasher (eng. Slasher from the English. Slash — slash, hack, to cut) is a particular kind of games, very similar to a beat'em up, but specializing in bladed weapons.

H
Headbangbang 28.07.20

Lokys1983
No not at all, I know what belongs to what it is you're trying to one concept to tie .And I think platforming version of castelvania slasher to name language does not turn.Especially in today's day.