3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Go__Home 30.07.20 11:48 pm

Experience OBT (Battlefield 1)

maybe someone have already downloaded and tried the game, share your impressions.
share also your iron and the number of fps
UPD downloaded nakonecto, played 3 fights until the game has left a good impression, but I'm not sure how to move from one place to another in the transport, keys F1-6 in transport why not respond
high 70-87 fps
238 Comments
Sort by:
j
just007-69.ru 19.11.20

No, I do not buy everything like that plastic (! though and beta and except the landscape of the desert and weather effects no more intelligent did not see, you can only play for rats for the rest just can not really depend on the work of skids depends or rather on its absence .

V
VADIKELLA 19.11.20

EKCTPACEHC
I-ZAAAA!!!!)))))))) And - in general - the imbalance is strong so far in the game on arms!! It's a game.

m
meagarry 19.11.20

Affekt77
Affekt77 wrote:
Where did you see what I wrote about the effort?
Do you even remember what you're writing?
Affekt77 wrote:
To kill someone, you need to try very hard
Affekt77 wrote:
just thinking and trying is the last thing you need to do here
To be a highly intelligent, of course, does not need, but on large maps analysis, for example, where the enemy can be and where you can be removed, helps a lot.
Affekt77 wrote:
you didn't have to fire the tank 10 times to kill the enemy's live force(exaggerating)
What are you talking about? Try to hit the enemy. From tanks with one shot all fly away ...
Affekt77 wrote:
90% of players are campered in bf1
after the game is released, the percentage of those who perform the tasks will undoubtedly increase. judging the players by the open beta, where all who are not lazy play - is not very clever.

Z
ZHE5TJ 19.11.20

As for me, the Battlefield 1, even more boring than all the other battles put together, the third was boring, and this even duller, boring, tank and locomotive two imbs, which do not resist, there are wheelbarrows with machine guns, but no one sits on them and does not want to drive, delirium, weapons uncomfortable, bunches of non-mining, on the plane by default. delirium-nonsense- nonsense!

The failure of the year 3 out of 10 and then behind the graphics, the only thing you can admire.

H
Holly Jolly 19.11.20

6GB ez, gtx 750, i5 2300, phps 75-60 no frisite

S
SeleQ 19.11.20

Z5Game
"the poodles are not ladies" ... No comment. I agree. The train is given to the tima, which sheds 50 points, while it does not help the crooked hands, so the tim still loses. The failure of the year is not Male Heaven. Oh... In general, in the shooter it is a svp.

s
smallhell 19.11.20

The blazing fire to stab the flamethrower bayonet (with a cry from the run) and die - indescribable.

Normal tanks. The stormtrooper has a gun with 4 shots, hits far and aptly (snipers can be rolled ... with the houses), demolishes 15-25 from the thickest tank. If you organize a squad to hunt for tanks in two such guns and support with ammunition, other people's tanks will not even leave the base.
... I feel nervous about this gun, she's too cool.

... However, these strange DICE, they both make a new trampoline, so they at the start of the same bug from the game.
Snipers can kill with a single shot not in the head, such a bug was in bf3 at the beginning. One time in the game the sound disappeared, the same joke as in bf3. Well, a lot of other little things.

s
s-Freddy-s 19.11.20

I didn't like the map, the desert is a lot of open space.

S
SeleQ 19.11.20

D_artanyan
It is necessary to immediately fuck off))On the other hand everything would be fine, but I will add from the post above, snipers really kill with one shot not in the head.

C
Com_Bat 19.11.20

Personally, I'm not impressed yet !

T
Tormentor616 19.11.20

I have a note Asus N552WV - 64bit 10 wind, Intel Core i7 processor, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 960m graphics card. Tell me what the hell is going on.

v
vitalik76 19.11.20

Congratulations to the crooked. I've seen two cheaters today. One in the infantry from a machine gun Lewis knocked all with one bullet. The second in the FT-17 tank fired from a cannon like an assault rifle - bursts.

I was thinking, why are machine guns on the technique so oblique? And today he played the shooter on the bomber and could not get on the fighter, although he flew exactly behind us. It was only when it came very close that I realized that the fighter's game model is much less visual. When shooting on the wings and the chassis of the hit do not count, bullets as if fly through without inflicting damage. And only when the engine started shooting, the hits began to be fixed.

Tried the storm mode. Several rounds ran for the medic after the crowd - threw first aid kits and resal. In the fourth Balta would have been given a medal, and here even on any rank the medic did not pump. The course of pumping classes does not depend on the use of class skills, but just for a certain time played by any class is given another rank.

He opened the engineer's anti-tank missile. The thing is not as good as it seemed, because this missile flies not in a straight line, but as if a slow bullet on a ballistic trajectory. You can't shoot from a long distance.

Not very understood the point in storming through the transmitter to transmit coordinates for artillery. At first glance, it doesn't give anything. Well, yes, there's a message, but that's all.

I tried a shotgun at the stormtrooper. He's weird. It's not a vanshotite. We need two hits.

Anti-personnel mines at the support, although they look like bottles, work as a clay mine. Sometimes they're vans, sometimes they don't. But if with the clays it was clear how to put them and where the explosion will be directed, then it is not clear how to place a mine-bottle. If anyone understands, write.

So far, the opinion about the game has not changed. This game is for campedr-kukarcons and tankers. Otherwise, you can support by pumping a box of cartridges to serve - it is also always profitable.

v
vitalik76 19.11.20

No one answered about repairing the equipment with a hammer out of me, but I sorted it out. It's just that the game is now actually not 4th grade, but 5. The fifth is a pilot, but in order to be one, you have to appear in the technique. Then leaving the technique you can run on foot and repair.

A
Affekt77 19.11.20

meagarry
Okay, the word of the effort will be replaced by "absolutely sashable application of damaga from a wearable firearm", I hope it will be clearer, i.e. to kill someone you need to let the store out of the machine gun, while still getting hit with such a scattering of bullets. I did not go to the game, from the word at all, one lay campedrists on the map, that in his team, that in the enemy - it means that the balance in the game is crappy, and it is good if the exit of the game will fix it. In addition, there were cheats, if EA will fight them as well as in the battlefront, the fate of the game will be deplorable, meaning on pc. The graphon in the game is good, optimization too.

s
smallhell 19.11.20

Affekt77
It all depends on the gun.
The medic here in the beta in fact two rifles are different on the dam, one rolls in the heel with three hits at any distance (and quite apt with the sight ... and 20 rounds in the store... imba) the second can shoot with an assault rifle, but oblique and weaker 1.5 times.
And the stormtrooper nasty in damage smg, after 25 meters, causing about 11 damage (10 shots need to frag!), oblique when shooting bursts, and even when shooting with a fly recoil awesome. (only there is such an automatic m1918, it has a rate of fire infernal, at a distance of up to 10 meters rolls at a rate from the hip). There are still shotguns, but they are oblique. One simple, crush as a crusher, and there is still a heavy, he hike shot is very little, but they are daffy.
Machine guns, but cut to the balance, because the rapid-fire and a lot of ammunition - the accuracy without the nipples is resistant and the damage is small, but more than at a distance at the smg.

Imho campers are a lot from the fact that beta is available to everyone, including those who generally first time in the shooter plays. And the balance is generally an eternal problem, it will be ruled all the time by the new BF will not be released... as with the previous BF was.

K
KazymirZyba 19.11.20

Graphic and sound component at altitude. I was pleased with ballistics, deformed landscape. In general, the quality of what is happening on the screen has increased markedly since the days of BF4.
The map is presented in the beta, quite not bad. There is a place to turn around and campers and equipment (sometimes distracted from the wild drive, you have time to look at the sky and see in the boiling air of the desert, steep air battles, involving almost cardboard planes) and actually, run in bayonet, on two-story houses, with shouts - "hurrah!". Sometimes the map invades, monstrous power, armored train - "Behemoth", sizzling everything in its path and turning the dunes into a mess of funnels. It is a pity, the map is only one, but it happens absolutely everything inherent in the "battle" and even more. There is a bias to The Battlefront - more dynamics, less tactics (weapons and equipment, those times, actually to this and has).
There are problems with physics, bugs with animation and do not know how you, and I have at ping 70, lagodrome lagodroms lagodrome.
Buy is definitely. Those highs that give BF4 and BF1, still in any other game can not catch.
Setting the First World War, made you inevel. Perhaps in the next, full part, this wonderful game, I will still return to the battlefields of World War II. I imagine on my head an increased level of picture, sound, perhaps scale. Stalingrad, Omaha, Kursk Arc, Berlin and all this 64/64 as here. And yet, that would be iron to the exit appropriate. Eh... I'm dreaming. =)

A
Affekt77 19.11.20

smallhell
Weapons in the game tried not all because the camper does not allow to run and 10 meters, from which actually bombs. After the game I think that the hard mode will be more interesting, in the previous beef only played it.

v
vitalik76 19.11.20

smallhell
How can you not be a camper, if a machine gun is a shit, a machine gun, a shotgun shit. Only the sniper stays, and even the "M1-garant" at the medic.

S
Strel-Ok 19.11.20

What about progress? Will it survive after the beta?

G
GarretSSS 19.11.20

Strel-Ok
As usual not. But they will give tokens for participation in the beta