3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Go__Home 30.07.20 11:48 pm

Experience OBT (Battlefield 1)

maybe someone have already downloaded and tried the game, share your impressions.
share also your iron and the number of fps
UPD downloaded nakonecto, played 3 fights until the game has left a good impression, but I'm not sure how to move from one place to another in the transport, keys F1-6 in transport why not respond
high 70-87 fps
238 Comments
Sort by:
S
SuPeR_MeR3ocTb 19.11.20

I was waiting for the batka, I managed to play for 9 hours in total.
1 going into one person was hilarious but no more.
As here many noticed similar to the battlefront, except menus and desert map nothing !!! Don't write nonsense.
2 the entrance was almost a full party, and then the battle blossomed! The Assault and Capture mode has come to the cheers! By the way, on the 2nd day of the game there was at least some coordinated game in the teams.
I liked almost everything, but there is an imbalance corrected so it has always been.
The toy delivered, similar to 3 sku that pleases me, because frankly 4 very large number of people did not come, look the number of players in bf 3)
Conclusion, you can take. having fun with friends in the evenings is the very thing.

G
GarretSSS 19.11.20

vitalik76
By the way, the engineer has a rocket launcher, but it is not available by default, it can be opened by pumping the rank of engineer.
Are you talking about an anti-tank gun? It is certainly not bad, but it also has drawbacks: to fill the tank you need shots 4-5 (and only 4 of them in reserve), and besides shooting only from the stop is possible. In general, as noted, no anti-tank weapons (except mines) can destroy the tank itself. That is, in the ammunition of inja there are 2 bunches of grenades, 4 shells for a gun, 3 dynamite checkers, and all this separately will not carry the tank. Given that the tanks are quite imb, I think anti-tank guns should add to the damage.

B
Brunobanani 19.11.20

Tell me the people. I play mainly for the sniper. That's the point. In 90% of cases, when I do damage, I carry 92, 98, 99 kp),) sometimes 60, 70 kp. When they hit me, they demolish the same in 90% of cases all 100 kp!!! And they don't even get on the helmet. Why is that? Am I so unlucky or what? It's just that I've never really played any part of the battle, maybe I don't understand?

D
Dan621 19.11.20

Amazing beta! Exciting battles are chic weapons and transport. Only here a little disappointed when went into the game and realized that most of the players lost all weapons, had to fight on the same transports. Has anyone else ever had that?

G
GarretSSS 19.11.20

Brunobanani
You probably just think. Vanshots can only be hung in the head. If you get shot in the body, maybe you didn't have 100% of your life, you had a little less.

V
VADIKELLA 19.11.20

I liked it!!!! Very interesting and fun!! Unusual setting of the first world...... So I'm waiting for the whole game!!!!!! The picture is good!!

V
VADIKELLA 19.11.20

Dan621
I did the same!!!! Restart the match and everything will be in the open!)

V
VADIKELLA 19.11.20

Forgotten: the balance in the game limps so far. We need to fix it urgently!!!!

a
alexzet3 19.11.20

people how to turn the view from 3 faces in the tank??
I want to try a different review

A
Affekt77 19.11.20

The game at this stage did not like. Played half an hour for more was not enough, in the game of one campedrist, do not have time to appear immediately roll to kill someone, you need to try very hard. Graphon liked it, but for motivation to play, one graphics will not be enough. I will buy the game only after its official release, because the battlefront was enough in due time, in the end, the return of money, so to step on the same rake desire is not, especially for the inadequate price, which is asked for bf1.

G
GarretSSS 19.11.20

alexzet3
With

Affekt77
Yes the price is as usual as always. Don't forget that EA puts a price tag in dollars. In my opinion, just under $100 for a full version is excellent. BF4 and The Battlefront were also worth it. It is not their fault that we have a course of our wooden so sat down)))

A
Affekt77 19.11.20

GarretSSS wrote:
It is not their fault that we have a course of our wooden so sat down)))
The economic situation in our country is not the fault of EA, but the price is high for the publication of UE - it is a fact. My claims to the game is not because of the price, but for the game itself at this stage, the reasons indicated by the post above, I hope after the exit the situation will change for the better, and not as it was with the battlefront. BF I have everything except a hardline of course, starting with bad company 2, with all the dls, bought on pre-order, and all of them are satisfied.

R
Russian_Lawyer 19.11.20

it's a lot of fun to get a checker hack, I'm the only one working with it, taking advantage of the low damage. They shoot at me with a machine gun, and I come up close on a horse and slaughter a few people, the firearm threw))))

B
Bear10 19.11.20

Guys please tell me can someone else have the same problem, do not shoot sniper rifles when I aim, play the dog4 can someone know what to do?

m
meagarry 19.11.20

Affekt77
Affekt77 wrote:
and by the very game at this stage, the reasons indicated by the post above,
is that why do you think the game needs to try and think? Well, yes, press X to win here does not work ...
Affekt77 wrote:
do not have time to appear immediately roll to kill someone, you need to try very hard
It is all the more strange to read such words from a person who claims to have previous BF. Remember then at least the Silk Road (an approximate analogue of the map from the beta). Was it much different there?

V
VADIKELLA 19.11.20

And who plays it: You noticed that the sniper STILL HAVE become??!! They're going through the whole map, almost!!!!!! It's with their ancient four-fold sights??!!!!! Horror!! More dangerous than in the third and fourth battles have become! Snipers need to be wet!! That is, fix urgently, otherwise it will be impossible to play in the open spaces!!!

E
EKCTPACEHC 19.11.20

Assault on 24 helmets is like that small. Will it stay that way after the release?
VADIKELLA
We will hang them on telegraph poles))))

A
Affekt77 19.11.20

meagarry wrote:
why do you think you have to try and think in the game? Well, yes, press X to win here does not work ...
Feispalm, and in the previous parts press x to win worked? Where you saw that I wrote about the efforts, bf1 is the same usual shooter as other jokes, just think and try - this is the last thing to do here, to think there are other genres.
meagarry wrote:
Remember then at least the Silk Road (an approximate analogue of the map from the beta). Was it much different there?
In the previous bf1 there was no sashable damag application system, as here, it was not necessary to shoot 10 times from a tank to kill the enemy's live force (exaggerating) and camper there is mostly a sniper, and in bf1 camper 90% of players.

v
vitalik76 19.11.20

Gentlemen, I've been watching the video and suddenly I learned that it turns out that the technique can be repaired not only by the driver pressing the "X" button, but also by the engineer with a hammer. Running as a map engineer, saw a lot of broken equipment, but can not understand how to fix it without getting inside? Or the repair tool still pre-needs to unlock pumping?

v
vitalik76 19.11.20

Affekt77
Just in this game sights on the technique, especially when you turn on the view from the third person, show incomprehensible where. You point the target at the infantryman, shoot the tank with a cart, and don't even touch. Although it may not be in the sight, maybe here shells are highly intelligent and should notify the flight at a certain distance from the gun and only then can explode. And if you shoot from a short distance, they do not cause harm.