3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Go__Home 30.07.20 11:48 pm

Experience OBT (Battlefield 1)

maybe someone have already downloaded and tried the game, share your impressions.
share also your iron and the number of fps
UPD downloaded nakonecto, played 3 fights until the game has left a good impression, but I'm not sure how to move from one place to another in the transport, keys F1-6 in transport why not respond
high 70-87 fps
238 Comments
Sort by:
p
powerd 30.07.20

CryTime
And what is your kazualschina in BF1?

R
Russian_Lawyer 30.07.20

those who said that the tanks are too fast - buy yourself boots and kill them, tanks are the brakes and sluggish, when I thought that the real tanks of the time were even more nerdy, you can't help feeling sympathy for the soldiers that they fought. The game is too low damage, the tank even infantry can not beat - you find yourself in a soldier like 20 times and he runs away. I hope the game will be hardcore, because now some classes are just not playable (sniper)

M
Mamosha 30.07.20

Well, in fact, we're just not given anything new, well, in General, how you present something new to battle? Yes, it's a shooter, Yes it is meat, but it's a beautiful meat and nothing more. Now after playing more, I see began to go all who came and I clearly began to understand that balance is complete ASS! Assaut and support - they just don't need them, they do no damage and shoot the medic, I'm not talking about the fact that the rest of the sniper, just not realistic. Artillery self-propelled gun - IMBA, if it is correct to play, then I'm usually out in 20 or even 30 kills and no deaths - is repaired quickly, goes fast. The brandy not dying, well, it looks very stupid when you give a turn with the gun butt, and she only stood in order. Juggernaut set - bespontovaya stuff and support only more armor while you also kill the medic, and you and no time to reach anywhere. Don't understand how to calculate points, the gap was 50 points we have the train captured almost all the points except one and in the end, did not win, although by the end of the match was 6 minutes, uh, excuse me?how so ?Tanks in General realized nice and no complaints. But the strangest thing is that I am already enough, I had 12 hours of gameplay in battle, something she's fed up. And all the reason is balance, team play, and not, for example as in battle the 4th. Let's see what happens at release time they have quite a few that would fix everything and sanded. The only thing that I can say it's not a shooter of the year by far, tembolee for the money. Better give a voice Blizzard with their perfect overwatchem. Oh

h
hyper1 30.07.20

not connect to the servers , who faced? day everything was OK

m
meagarry 30.07.20

AlekseyHom
AlekseyHom wrote:
Even playing as medic with a carbine rear sight about 4 multiplicity.
So-so. and it is possible from this place more in detail, where there are sights and weapons are adjusted?)
CryTime
CryTime wrote:
Some of their faces the project is completely deprived. Up everywhere little by little
Actually the series is completely its face - arkadnyj online shooter on large maps with a bunch of different techniques. What other similar games do you know?
Or do you want each new game in the series was not like the previous one? Maybe it was necessary instead of a shooter under the guise of BF to produce races or something? Then it would be your face, right?
CryTime wrote:
in Star Warriors kazualschina to the place here
Said A, say B. what kazualschina in БФ1?

s
snec 30.07.20

it is not necessary to do hasty conclusions from the BETA ,when will the full game then conclusions can be made

v
vitalik76 30.07.20

Tried the beta version. Graphics is excellent, there is nothing to say. On the graphics settings default (high) I gives a stable 100фпс. But everything else is a big question. To connect to servers through automatic selection of the game mode is very unstable. If manual selection is better but still not very. Maybe it's the fact that tekrat on servers now only 60 Hz, i.e. for a stable online you need a very good, even ideal, Internet.

As for the gameplay... it is a mixture of battlefront and battles 4. From the first picture, second from the rest. Tanks of course crawling like turtles. Infantry can easily withstand machine-gun fire. A bullet from a gun falling inches away from a grunt it won't even affect you. Well, in General all as in battle 4, but then more sloppy or something. Yes, and there's nothing high-tech weapons. Solid sticks-diggers. Ah, Yes, the aircraft can start even from a pistol, but just a little bit. Equipment is repaired, not itself, but by holding down the X.

While not much experience. The setting is quite dull. Although on the battlefield are scattered a gig type of flamethrower or uberplanet, which, though to the horror is oblique, but Daryl picked up his armor become like a cyborg from Wolfenstein. In beta of course still play, but at the moment to buy desire has not appeared.

d
dzhostik vanya 30.07.20

The game will be zaebtsa,although I have 30 fps

B
Bogdanz 30.07.20

snec
As a rule, little change with the release of the full game. Fixed bugs found, can make the balance in arms and all. In the graphics and the game plan everything will remain the same.

d
den-k 30.07.20

Tankini Thanki fixed urgently )you little shit bends all the living and the aircraft can be shot down,will unfold where unfold the player and repairing the cabin) got into it and before the end of the round you're practically immortal(the only threat to the player in the same tank is a Very strong imbalance makes Imagine maps where this tank is the main technique (the Grand Bazaar BF3) is small where one infantry.. Horror. Need to fix at least armor 3 shots(from a tank) instead of five,and he has armor like the heavy current on one shot less.In General, the casual game has become in all aspects and in this sense reached its ceiling on current sadness

x
xxxska 30.07.20

Shock Burst
Duck kudazh change it then ? The Witcher on ultra , GTA 5 on ultra , and then more 55 fps does not rise .

v
vitalik76 30.07.20

den-k
In fact, the tanks in the game is a slow clunky box. Of them almost nothing is visible even if the external review. Back you can safely walk up and throw grenades or dynamite, the benefit of these munitions in the infantry full. Also the stationary guns must be used. Rockets here yet, but I would not be surprised if the inept in addition to current infantry stick to digging release some flares on the tubes. As for the aircraft... and the gun of the tank does not rise high, in theory you can shoot down with the same probability as in BF4. Machine gun to hit the plane easier, but to get a fully knock out at once will not work, and then he will repair. Plane bomber is not bad. I would say that in the team he is most similar to the helicopter from BF3 (just yet without a TV missile).

B
BeRiA-SPB 30.07.20

I went today to the server, no weapons in hands)). Writing in the chat, 90% of the same garbage, run past enemies, all tychat hand to me. Soap for the ultra, already eyes are ill. This is hardly even a beta.

d
den-k 30.07.20

vitalik76Это large clumsy,and Reno smarter than infantry) what do you think to go on the map to get into the tank and shoot 40 kills and never die and so on several times in a row and in the thick of things and I'm not the best tanker in BF,and if you sit zadrot ground equipment.These grenades some bad dope or something you get to me I will run in the area of visibility.The plane was shot down once flying low,they fly slow in this game, and if low down there is a chance.Tank to remove smooching and reduce armor and fiksanaly sparel she kills even if you got a bullet in the heel)

M
Mihail Kozinskiy 30.07.20

at the expense of tanks - counter attack with a gun PT. for single tank - 2 shots, 5-6 local 4 shots

M
Mihail Kozinskiy 30.07.20

den-k
armor's not enough to just have a single. damage from grenades depending on the distance from the explosion to the tank. PT-gun kills without problems these tanks)) That's just a lot of vegetables on the server, which run from bytovymi on the tank(no armor)

A
AlekseyHom 30.07.20

meagarry wrote:
So-so. and it is possible from this place more in detail, where there are sights and weapons are adjusted?)
To put the kits in the beta so far, but there are 3 modifications of weapons. For example, Artellery and Sharpshooter. Well, something like that, could write correctly. So Artellery is always a weapon without any sight with the front sight. One modification is something like a reflex sight at the time. And there's like this Sharpshooter - it optics, most likely she glares, but certainly not yet know.

Peter Jackson, I too would like to know. Probably the people saw the sight in the center of the screen in the form of a circle or something during the run, and thought that now all the bullets will fly on the exact center of the screen...

m
mvv1990 30.07.20

LenivyiBob
Old fart sitting in battlefield 1942 or battlefield 2 )) this I say as a person who played at one time in the entire series)

G
GeRR_Praetorian 30.07.20

Hmmm, a good game of course!!! VERY much was disappointed by the lack of a single mission, as I do not play the game, BUT I liked it))) Optimize for my bake is great, the resolution of 2560 x 1440, ultra settings, txaa antialiasing, first line-70%, second 100%, as a result, the fps 71-83. The new wood had not set.
Especially liked sandstorm when no one Fig not visible))) let's See, when will the full game with a single company!!!!

M
MLShadow 30.07.20

The game they have yet to cut and cut, half remapped buttons not perenaznachenie, after unlock selected starting and blocknote weapons, both teams were merged into one, and all zeroes on the account and it is only a small part of the bugs.