3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Go__Home 30.07.20 11:48 pm

Experience OBT (Battlefield 1)

maybe someone have already downloaded and tried the game, share your impressions.
share also your iron and the number of fps
UPD downloaded nakonecto, played 3 fights until the game has left a good impression, but I'm not sure how to move from one place to another in the transport, keys F1-6 in transport why not respond
high 70-87 fps
238 Comments
Sort by:
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 30.07.20

Not a fan of these games. But this game is just awesome. Very cool/looks nice and plays well.

B
Barbaring0 . 30.07.20

Put an hour and a half the game ran about 30 minutes and removed.Did not like.But I don't like the series of games battlefield, so to my opinion do not listen.

M
Makar Stepanov 30.07.20

Odd, I don't know. Control appliances like anything, but the fighting infantry found it very boring.

M
MurdererUA 30.07.20

Need advice brothers! Proposes me a game. Write or advise what to remove in settings. Surprised by the fact that the characteristics of the PC, nothing else so. Generally the system I have an i7 2600K 3.4 without overclocking, ASUS GTX 770 DC2OC 2GB, Asrock Extreme 7 Gen 3, 8GB DD3 Kingston Predator 1866 MHz, Sometimes play 70-80 FPS, sometimes drawdown is a disaster. 20, dramatically 30-40-25 FPS, no normal stability.. Fun to play is lost.. maybe the CPU need to 5.0 c 3.4 overclock? Below the map opened, I don't know. Advice you guys give.

A
AlekseyHom 30.07.20

MurdererUA
I also have a 770, but everything is high. Only antialiasing turned off at all. And normal.

C
Chelseafc777 30.07.20

Lol I have a zotac 760, the game is on ultra and fxaa antialiasing, 60 fps stable

M
MLShadow 30.07.20

MurdererUA
Try to overclock to 4.5 percent, the game it loads and when different effects type of fracture can not be missed.

M
MurdererUA 30.07.20

MLShadow
Welcome, I will try to drive!

P
Protocol10 30.07.20

MurdererUA
Need advice brothers! Proposes me a game.
And resolution what? It's all about this idea. It is necessary to put no more than 50% and less, until a smooth fps.

BF1: Casual mess of running around and explosions?
Yesterday I played in a rush, and the game is even like. Today, in the capture the flag played much longer. And that somehow is not ice at all, already fed up became. In BF3 and BF4, clearly it was, as the game passed more team spirit. Understand how to adapt to the team how best to help, what to do... the pace was in the games determined, there was no fussiness. But the bf1 just like a flock of sheep run here and there, no logic and continuity can not be traced. Everything seems somehow simple, quick, casualty in the extreme. Something I have become progressively disappointed in the game.

The spirit is the First World, but the spirit of the BF series had disappeared.

T
ThurboCat 30.07.20

Problems with the balance and damage the model is ugly, but it is correct. And in General fit.

m
meagarry 30.07.20

Protocol10
But the bf1 just like a flock of sheep run here and there, no logic and continuity
It's a fully open beta. What did you expect to see there? Well, at least a little logic included.

M
MurdererUA 30.07.20

Protocol10
Yes, you're right completely! With permission to play, could be helpful, but again, Opera eats terribly, I have 8 GB, almost everything goes, people hear do 10-12 loads! I hope that this is a beta version and they will set up the frame-Yes smart network code. I hope that in the full version, all driven to hours, perhaps with patches. Because consistency is not observed, everything is chaotic. A great similarity with the Batlfront, but there is little system was not inflated as it was going smoothly that is. On account of the pictures, it is similar In Batlfront that here, just here zaviseli, if you pull up the resolution higher 50 or even to 100, the picture in truth freaky.. but it is not clear what vidyahi. I think that on other maps and in General should not be a problem.

G
GarretSSS 30.07.20

I liked it. There are only a couple of minuses, in my humble opinion. First, due to the fact that they changed the scale of health on a circular sector, the size of a dime hanging over your head, nicherta not visible, how many allies left XP. Here people were writing, what type of assistance from the allies first aid kit do not wait. So because it is not clear who need this assistance. Secondly, the new system of tagging opponents did not like the enemy it is necessary to lay 10 times that over it finally fired up icon. And he will go out in less than a minute. Maybe it's more realistic, but personally I do not really. Third, IMBA tanks strain. Again developed themselves promised that the first tanks on the battlefield were gods of war, and it really feels. But at least removed the possibility of repair of the tank from the inside. Well, at last: something is wrong either with the colours or contrast. All around sort of looks great, but the characters barely make out, and the minimap as if burnt. Tried to scratch with the transparency settings of the map, so it got worse. Maybe somewhere else need to tweak, but the default settings to play personally I'm not comfortable

N
NazarSNV 19.11.20

There is no BF spirit in this game, why compare it with 4bf, all the different things are snooly. The game is not bad, but it is not BF. Team interaction zero! A lot of bugs, to NG at a discount buy, by that time a little game will snul, will lead a little to the senses. That's not what I was really waiting for, but I didn't really want to do that. And the animation of the characters is squalid it's just the PPC, and the animation of the horse is lutui n.... Ts

d
ded_dimitriy 19.11.20

Oddly enough, it's a good one for my old man with 45-50 fps on highs. There were no problems with the amd driver. It started the first time. Yes, it looks like a battlefront. And the campers are infuriating. And so all fun, beautiful and positive.

v
vitalik76 19.11.20

GarretSSS
On the contrary, that repairs are done only by hand, it is good. While the repair is underway, the tank driver can not do anything. True, passengers can shoot.

I think the cavalry is very unfinished. Strike checker falls at a much greater distance than the actual length of the checker. And the horse in general is immortal.

By the way, the engineer has a rocket launcher, but it is not available by default, it can be opened by pumping the rank of engineer.

P
Papa Joe 19.11.20

vitalik76
About the horses to the point. I've put two of them in the horse, and I don't care about the horses.

C
Chuma_KB 19.11.20

Enjoyed the planes! The technique, though glitchy but interesting. The dynamics are slightly less than 4 battles at least on this map. Nothing radically new except setting and animation in technology, plus the weather, did not bring. Not bad, but it's a little expensive.

T
Tomato77777 19.11.20

What level should you open to get an exclusive tester badge?

I
Inspektor_73 19.11.20

Sandefend
15 and four days to go into the game.