3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Go__Home 30.07.20 11:48 pm

Experience OBT (Battlefield 1)

maybe someone have already downloaded and tried the game, share your impressions.
share also your iron and the number of fps
UPD downloaded nakonecto, played 3 fights until the game has left a good impression, but I'm not sure how to move from one place to another in the transport, keys F1-6 in transport why not respond
high 70-87 fps
238 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 30.07.20

bazilews
Yes, the single will be. Just who needs it? There for 6-7 hours will do in other parts, to get familiarized with the mechanics and used. If denuevo not, then you could certainly get a single night from a torrent and then back again) if online is not interesting in principle. But purely for singles to buy a finish.

P
PekaBoirin 30.07.20

950 oven, at medium settings 40-60 fps, but freezes just freeze.
There is a way to get rid of them?

S
Slowery 30.07.20

Played in the beta.... will remain on BF4 before the release of the new part.
God is the same batlfront,hardline... yeah so basically casual stuff.

M
Mamosha 30.07.20

The game is cool, the engine batlfront, but it is a beautiful, for the beta everything is fine, dogfights are cool.
Defects in beta - it does not kill the horse (two bullets in the head anti-tank in the horse, and he though henna), some sins with textures, switch to bomber view from the third person in the sight of the bombs would and desirable, it would be a limit on snipers. And so in General everything is very well done. Optimization of the mark, the picture is great.

I
Ihor Makarov 30.07.20

The first game in the series, which runs past me. The hardline at the time, alarmed, and Batlfront made it clear that it is time to stop. And here's the same Batlfront in a different wrapper - the engine and mechanics are the same. In addition, on the second day of the test already test privatcy appeared. In General, great!

_
_Gasanych 30.07.20

Disciples3
Loanafter! Trying in vain! There is no your fans!

A
AnToXa 777 30.07.20

First was driver error AMD, I dug into the registry launched all the rules, started playing went to settings during the fight and accidentally moved the slider for ULTRA settings, the game was knocked out with an error, something about dh11 and again about the driver, I think okay, delete the settings in the documents, removed the settings the game starts and then again this error. Who knows where exactly are the graphics settings, I can't now the game log, only appears the slider load, and error.
Спойлерhttp://s011.radikal.ru/i316/1608/72/e10590faf39f.jpg

K
KingBaby 30.07.20

ran about an hour and a half to complete crap ... let someone else plays

b
bazilews 30.07.20

Honestly,I was expecting the game more.Everything is fine,but not wow.

p
powerd 30.07.20

You can find out what the hell you're comparing it to Hardline? Worse than Hardline will be nothing.

r
raul245 30.07.20

The fix PPC 1.26 MB.s((.Barely shakes

A
AnToXa 777 30.07.20

raul245
I with the speed 250кб.with rocked and didn't complain :)

r
raul245 30.07.20

Marie 777
The most interesting thing will be after)).

M
Mamosha 30.07.20

According to the downside here ardent fans cold sitting :D

R
Russian_Lawyer 30.07.20

look, I enjoyed it. Performance is good, I have not had a single departure and worked with Bang, even with my i3 and eat the rest of the parts that I bought in 2013 and still have not changed. Graphics exactly like in Battlefront only no glamour - happy. A dynamic process, despite the slow tanks, planes, and even character movement. The setting is great, the rest of Sovremenny. I played Tov. Sukhov with his famous machine gun, by the way, the Maxim gun is also nicely done. Then I played said - galloping shot a guy a rifle - amazing feeling! Then played Chapaev - man's sword hacked and also at full gallop - a lot of fun. Sorry there is no money, and now I would have bought it, but buy all means.

m
meagarry 30.07.20

Mamosha
Mamosha wrote:
According to the downside here ardent fans cold sitting :D
Knope. Just much easier to say something like"Yes the game is still cal, than honestly to admit
Russian_Lawyer wrote:
a lot of fun. Sorry no money

A
AlekseyHom 30.07.20

Played 7 hours and got 22 rank.
Liked the game, but to be honest, was expecting better. The graphics are beautiful in all respects. Destructible more efficiently if earlier, when fired from an RPG into a wall, at least half of the wall was destroyed, but now everything is crashing straight in pieces. The houses have all sorts of vases, plates and other stuff that can fly off somewhere from the explosion, and then again from another explosion. Previously, such objects, when receiving damage, just destroyed and gone. A trifle, but nice... So do all the fighters on the physics of flying clothes and even gear elements of the cluster grenades, for example.
Yet feel the imbalance in classes. On the map, run the scouts and medics. So no gunners at all! And all because the machine gunner and attack aircraft has virtually no chance at a medium distance to shoot the scout or medic with a carbine and optics. All the automatic weapons I personally think is flawed. Big returns at all, there is no possibility to put the sight at least some of the multiplicity. Maybe the final version will have a normal automatic weapon, but it is not. It is clear that while not the same, so minus this record is not necessary.
All rifles with stoppers blow at 80% health, so a lot of scouts. Again, because of the low precision target shooting the rest of the weapons, shoot the sniper at a distance is hard. Even playing as medic with a carbine rear sight about 4 multiplicity.
In General, notice of the enemy became much more difficult. If BF 3-4, even if the opponent is in a dark corner and does not make any action, it is still easy to notice. Here it is not so. All the fighters merge with the surroundings: stones, sand so you have to look carefully. Inside the houses, if you look outside, pitch darkness, so what is there to see the enemy only after his shots...
The atmosphere of the First world, the game sends 100%.

Optimization in the game is good. But it's hard to tell, since the map is desert. So 80% of the surface is sand. I would like something more diverse in terms of texture. I think this card will be the easy for the iron.

Well to take a game, I have decided to take! Though this is difficult to determine exactly, if the game just yet. Is Battlefield: big maps, battles 64, a complete set of equipment and classes of infantry. So to take unambiguous.

PS I, there is a memory leak in a couple of hours of the game and have to restart. I hope to release, nothing will.

r
raul245 30.07.20

on my junk even matter.Optimize gorgeous.However once taken off.Liked the game

C
CryTime 30.07.20

Well what can I say, who is going to play graphics and optimization, that game will go down very much so. By modern standards, everything is beautiful and dynamic. But!! unfortunately at this pluses end. Some of their faces the project is completely deprived. Up everywhere little by little is felt at every step, and people who have sufficient experience in previous games and Dice, the trick pochuvstvuet very soon! But the catch is lurking in the very place where it ends and begins Battlefield Battlefront! And if the Star Warriors kazualschina of place here - it is disrespectful to the fans of the series. To summarize, people doubters to take or not, I advise you to watch video of previous games Studio Dice! And you think sensibly, is it worth it to once again pay for something that has long been available and is still in demand?

S
Slowery 30.07.20

Mamosha
If I left BF is not happy, the cold did not even try to be with her boring future...