3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Go__Home 30.07.20 11:48 pm

Experience OBT (Battlefield 1)

maybe someone have already downloaded and tried the game, share your impressions.
share also your iron and the number of fps
UPD downloaded nakonecto, played 3 fights until the game has left a good impression, but I'm not sure how to move from one place to another in the transport, keys F1-6 in transport why not respond
high 70-87 fps
238 Comments
Sort by:
D
Disciples3 30.07.20

For those who have the game there:
Spoiler

M
Monster_JAM 30.07.20

Did not like.

- Gives much Battlefronts, from the menus, ending with the style and graphics of the game
- The mouse moves a little too smoothly, not dotted pixels. Even though in the settings and put up RAW Input
- Lost spirit of the BF, which was in BF3, BF4
- The arcade is off the charts. Equipment can be repaired on the go and not leaving her (sic!) you can't twist the mouse around technique to get into technique is basically the card battle horse - stupid target for all opponents, the sight of weapons of any console-round, that weapon is somehow strange: sometimes destroying the enemy easily, and at other times not to kill. And much more that catches the eye
- Tanks make the game the strongest imbalance. You might think that it was necessary to do in the case of the first world war. But do not forget that this is an arcade online shooter in the first place. It turns out that tanks players take in order to bend in pleasure, sometimes even forgetting about capture points
- No team play. At all. All running somewhere, doing something of their own, oblivious to the teammates. For 5 rounds the doctors never have helped in your same squad rarely spawn on you, on the capture points players do not behave with the objective to capture a point, but just to fill there frags, etc.

Nice try DICE but this again is not what I wanted real fans of the BF series. You again make a game for beginners, for those who do not familiar with BF games. And you're asking 2K - 3K? No, the game will get only the big discount, and while I don't know whether this game at all.

S
STARkot 30.07.20

i5 4690 + gtx770 8db on minimum 47 fps

p
powerd 30.07.20

What can I say, at least looks and sounds great. Played for 3 hours. The graphics are really impressive.

N
Norton 30.07.20

Peter Jackson wrote:
The graphics are really impressive.
That there is impressive, enlighten, same batlfront with other teksturki, I can not see why share his observations.

v
v1806v 30.07.20

To be honest it is not very fun .The desert in General . maybe get used to this gameplay . XS . to see other maps .

m
meagarry 30.07.20

v1806v
v1806v wrote:
The desert in General
MDE... the game will be at least 30 cards...

E
EKCTPACEHC 30.07.20

How to clean soap in the game, far drawing one big soap, ultra high-low, smoothing is changed, it is still soap.

M
Monster_JAM 30.07.20

EKCTPACEHC wrote:
change the smoothing, it is still soap.
Get a General smoothing. This is the only option. If does not help - the game itself is.

p
prick1e 30.07.20

People tryndel that batlog shit, and in fact has now become even worse menu console style nor soldier to set or article to look.
PS Anyone figured out how to unlock the ranks of the fighters?

v
v1806v 30.07.20

meagarry
yeah . who said that ? the first time I hear .

S
SULIK 712 30.07.20

Monster_JAM
for premium 6,have never played in the cold,apparently this year will take beta tired for 3 hours,it will not be repeatable as BF 3 and 4,a maximum of a year

w
warp 37 30.07.20

Positive experience - good gameplay, graphics and optimization at altitude. What else is necessary for happiness?

v
v1806v 30.07.20

Monster_JAM
support. As the saying goes - What muck this your jellied fish! although the fix that another way is possible . Beautiful and interesting maps and not sea sand .

M
Monster_JAM 30.07.20

SULIK 712 Not going to take anything this year: no Battles, no Code. Not only that, games cost a lot, and degradation around there. Why pay for a product that you don't like and force yourself to play it? I'd rather play the good old BF3, where all worthy now.

prick1e wrote:
People tryndel that batlog shit, and in fact has now become even worse menu console style nor soldier to set or article to look.
I agree. Shit now some, instead of the normal pekarnogo service - battlog. Ie drove the game to the masses, did not bother to pitch game made as the console.

G
GringoBIN 30.07.20

Tell me, how do the beta test? In the origin there is no download button(

M
Monster_JAM 30.07.20

GringoBIN Need to be an insider to participate in the beta today. Ie the key in the mail comes and activate it in Origin. And tomorrow will be able to try out the beta without problems.

G
GringoBIN 30.07.20

Monster_JAM ATP

x
xoen 30.07.20

MR.Homikator
16 enough is more than enough.
JonyN5
Driver do you can update. For this game to green came 372.70, though on the previous version goes flawlessly. Origin needs to update at the same time and library VC++.
v1806v
Toy for the beta is well optimized. Do not tryndet in the air.
GringoBIN
It is necessary to signup to insiders. Then the mail will fall letters with the key. Tomorrow open beta.

x
xoen 30.07.20

In fact, who is not yet able to play - update driver for video in advance.