3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 29.10.20 11:18 am

Is it a transfer again? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Don't you think the game still isn't?
131 Comments
Sort by:
K
KOCMOC42 29.10.20

I'm not surprised.

Z
Zeratul48 29.10.20

Let them get a shot! Let's wait for a good repack.

M
Marsj 29.10.20

The master disc has long been released.

W
Waffen 29.10.20

Meanwhile, the company's management threw into battle the last working reserves ...
Spoiler

V
Vaipen 29.10.20

It's all. By 2070, it's definitely going to be out.

J
James_Mails 29.10.20

Previously read comments that everyone will wait as long as necessary, if only the game came out normal, and when almost a month remained before the exit and moved, all broke down ... And the fact that the game went to gold, even if they said that there will be no transfers, it is not a reason to be so angry. They still try for everyone's sake, don't they?... Or do you think that players who have a PC/set-top box are the best, and the rest are not people and for them the release of this game on their favorite platform is not important? Strange you...

h
hvhClown 29.10.20

James_Mails
It is not important, the person paid for the PC version, he was told when it will come out, and that 120% will not be transferred and generally the game on gold. A man doesn't give a shit about other people who have bought on other platforms. Excuse me but when you buy a shawarma and in front of you in the queue serve the crooked, sick and infirm, you do not care that they are crooked, sick and infirm, because you were in line first, and want to eat. Why should anyone care about this consvolutive garbage, if there is a problem on their platform, it does not mean that on mine they should also be, problems in the pine trees, let them suck silently aside and wait for release on their platform, they were not forced to buy the console, they bought.

J
James_Mails 29.10.20

To me for the above.
Now, as it were, to work all in the office is simply impossible (if I'm not mistaken), and half of the employees, if not big, most likely at home, and check all the elements, in order to be sure exactly not so easy - some more improvements are probably needed ...
And yes, no offense, but maybe it's even better, t1 17th comes au Valhalla, yes, it will most likely not be the same Askpunk, although they are better not to compare, that different genres and styles of the game will be, but still, now it will be possible to safely pass the Watch Dogs Legion, after Valhalla, take a break from these games and after already start Cyberpunk. Well that's my opinion)

J
James_Mails 29.10.20

hvhClown
It's a strange idea, but come on... You will not be offended, if it is likely that there will be just such problems on your platform, which will need to be solved and you will not be able to play, and let's say on the consoles everything will be fine, and in general everywhere all the rules, and on the PC version there will be unexpected problems because of which play will not be possible. I'm sure you'll be angry and write wherever possible to fix it, imagine what it would be like for other people to play, and you sit like an icon and think, "damn, I also want to play"... It is just as offensive as now with the Watch Dogs Legion, streamers play, although they have a cut to a certain mission, but personally I also want to play and I spoiler prologue, and 1 part of the game ...

h
hvhClown 29.10.20

James_Mails
Yes, it would be a shame, because I'm a normal person and not a dynamic hervor. But my offense wouldn't be a reason not to let the game out for the pine trees.

J
James_Mails 29.10.20

hvhClown
Well, the developers just try to make everything "Ok" and everyone was happy and played for fun, wait a little do not think that this is such a big problem, besides you can play other games that come out)

k
kcuf007 29.10.20

James_Mails
people can also understand, clearly that the transfer before the release for 21 days ... What can you do during this time? that's what makes this unpleasant idea that it's not the last transfer, and in general, every year first from March to May, and then September to December came out dozens of top projects, not like each other, and the last years 5-7 some game is happening, it is not surprising that people are so passionately reacting, in recent years it is probably the only promising project, with the new world, with the new world

M
Marsj 29.10.20

kcuf007
It may be a problem to have the disks on the shops.

h
hvhClown 29.10.20

James_Mails
"Wait a little bit don't think it's such a big problem" xs, from the summer waiting. We had to go through the game in the summer. And we're still waiting for something. If it is not ideal on the release in any way, then the transfers have been unjustified.

k
kcuf007 29.10.20

Marsj
I'm not a connoisseur in English, I can be wrong, but as far as I understand from the message in the stime, they want to fit the game under the console of the current and new generation

S
S A M S U L 29.10.20

I had time
analyze the developers decided to update the system requirements to add a trace of rays

G
GuyverDark 29.10.20

hvhClown
hvhClown wrote:
Excuse me but when you buy a shawarma and in front of you in the queue serve the crooked, sick and infirm, you do not care that they are crooked, sick and infirm, because you were in line first, and want to eat.
Hey, who's there? Easy. Have a conscience. Disabled people and most of them, not of their own free will, and some have become them protecting, building (on heavy jobs (builders, miners, Mus, military,)), our (including, your) future.
hvhClown wrote:
crooked, sick and infirm
As if you are not among the number, God forbid. So, that have a conscience and do not throw such words Who knows maybe, tomorrow you will swap places ...

h
hvhClown 29.10.20

GuyverDark
When you're in the morning with mephedrone, I don't even know how to convey the level of this pofigism. I know for sure one thing that canceling the pre-order 2 months ago was a great idea. And to carry the game and specify the reason "consoles are not ready" is such diarrhea just in the mouth of all PC users that now every second spit will be from cdpr. The level of cynicism towards the audience begins to cross all boundaries, even the border of "gold" has crossed.

K
KoTShootnik 29.10.20

U
Ubey Banderu 29.10.20

Admittedly, the problems with the game are known in the world of gamers. No wonder EA are releasing their Assassins in November. At first, many thought it was stupid - because in the same period comes out and punk. But EA knows what it is.