3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 29.10.20 11:18 am

Is it a transfer again? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Don't you think the game still isn't?
131 Comments
Sort by:
T
Terminator250379 08.12.20

I DON'T CARE!!!

E
Evgeniy Voronin 08.12.20

Already the image of the ps 4 version has been merged. So I don't think so.

P
Princess_Darsy 08.12.20

Evgeny Voronin
so the discs are already done, the game was put into print, so this was the first batch, so they can transfer

E
Evgeniy Voronin 08.12.20

Princess_Darsy
Well, after the 19th we'll see. Or the 27th.

C
Cheburashka 08.12.20

Judging by the box demonstration of the game and one transfer will not be enough, let for 2 years transfer :)))

S
Silencer777 08.12.20

Cheburashka
As far as I remember in 3m The Witcher on consoles also had drawdowns (for example, a scene where horsemen of wild hunting carve the village). Then they fixed it with patches.

g
gennaz 08.12.20

No, there won't be any more transfers.

T
Taxa 08.12.20

The developers claim that the game will be released on December 10 and before the end of the year, will sell more than 20 million copies (by cartoon per day), I understand given the pre-orders.) And whether it will be so, we will find out the numbers 7-8 (in the hope that the streamers will have early access to the game) and draw conclusions ... I confess honestly, the pre-order was cancelled, not out of harm's way, but because of Valhala (One with us)... but I really hope that the game will come out on time and will be at the level:excellent!
P.s.play on 4 flats (auto-replacement prompts the word:dump))))) and the only thing I'm waiting for at the moment is the show of gameplay on ps4,although shown on one x, still want to see the native "soap" in honest 27-29 fps😁

a
andrew716 08.12.20

The transfer will be 100%

M
MAX_x5.452 08.12.20

Silencer777
Give me bonuses! The game will be released on December 10!

S
Silencer777 08.12.20

MAX_x5.452
Well, when the 10th comes out - then I will.

A
Arina Korovina 08.12.20

it seems to me that there will be no transfer

c
chrisksss 08.12.20

I hope there will be no more transfers.

A
Alpharius20 08.12.20

saa0891
I wrote it right.

A
Alpharius20 08.12.20

Protocol10
You'd think you could still get something for free in this life, except for penny toys and torrent movies, usually with a big delay. That's why it's bottom. Wait six months or a year for the quack to play. It's another thing when there's no money. Unfortunately, this is not uncommon today. Fig with people who think that pirate games is outright terrifying, we have a poor country and it can be understood at regional prices. Not everyone lives in Moscow. Our people's elected representatives rob us that people do not have money even for games, that's the real problem! It's not an apartment or even a car, but what can I say, it's not even a trip to the sea for a couple of weeks. Do not think that people pirate and eat caviar, we steal bread in 2020, LOEB, KARL!!! Regions are very poor for the most part. Don't judge others, I've outgrown it and advise others.

E
Evgeniy Voronin 08.12.20

19 days left:) Fuck you, not transfer:)

P
Protocol10 08.12.20

Alpharius20
So why did you write that? I'm talking about degradation, and it's about poverty and hopelessness. Poverty, by the way, is also a kind of degradation. Tell people to drink because life is so hard, it's hard to survive life's troubles.

By the way, where do people have comps and consoles for cyberpunk, assassins, etc. if there is no money for a loaf of bread? Strange?

A
Alpharius20 08.12.20

Protocol10
Do everyone have a straight 3090 in PC or PS5?)
I mean, Eka is not sure to get the game for free for $60, in light of what the average person thinks about buying a home or some really expensive stuff. I think you're not seeing the problem there. Anyone can buy a game for $60. Not every day, week or month, but maybe. The fact that people treat torrents as free trial versions with unlimited terms, wanted to download, did not like removed and their easy availability forces them, aki addicts download more and more, although it is clear that if you are not a Mamkin gamer, then pass 100 games a year you just have no time. My communication with the PC in general mostly comes down to a pair of skating rinks in some joke, because just laziness already and no time, and spend as some vacation or take sick leave - it is already a real disease of "gambling." Of course, if you are constantly playing or drinking, money for the game does not earn, I agree with you, but the publishers are also partly to blame for this situation. I almost do not see the demos, although it is strange, if you make a good game and are confident in it, then the demo will play only in plus. Refand in this case is not so convenient, because many will have to wait for the return of these weds to buy another game, and this can stretch for weeks, and sometimes for months. And I'd be out with two hands if she hadn't satisposed the performance. And so, we have what we have, the publisher bends the players, the players bend the publisher, all suffer and continue to bend their curtain. Hackers by the way shredded and the protection systems do not keep up, quacks come out with big delays, and for some games do not go out, because hackers have pressed the ceiling to make quacks, they have to spend a lot of money and resources, and it does not bring profit, and demand money from people who do not want to pay for games publisher, well, that's it. On the Internet for a long time there are conspiracy theories that large publishers pay hackers, so that they do not break the AAA games on the way out and like even some evidence is given. Although, soon or not, the publisher will come up with a way to make the game can not be piracy, in fact, there are many ways related, for example, with the entry into the game by SMS, as done in payment systems and not only, given the regulation of the sim card market, it is more than real.
By the way, with the current state of PC-gaming for the first time seriously thought to go to the console, because the PC begins to depress and require too much time, and I do not sisadmin itself))

-
-Raixs- 08.12.20

Moved, so postponed, only three weeks, and not six months-a-year (from this many expects would have died!) But I will have time to pass Death Stranding during this time.

T
Terminator250379 08.12.20

BILSHE PERENOSIV NE BUDE!!!