3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 29.10.20 11:18 am

Is it a transfer again? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Don't you think the game still isn't?
131 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Raixs- 02.12.20

Moved, so postponed, only three weeks, and not six months-a-year (from this many expects would have died!) But I will have time to pass Death Stranding during this time.

T
Terminator250379 02.12.20

BILSHE PERENOSIV NE BUDE!!!

d
dimon1979 04.12.20

Why should anyone care about this consvolution junk, if there's a problem on their platform, doesn't mean they should be on mine too, pine problems, let them suck silently on the sidelines and wait for release on their platform. I almost do not see the demos, although it is strange, if you make a good game and are confident in it, then the demo will play only in plus.

C
Chekannaya Moneta 04.12.20

dimon1979
dimon1979 wrote:
Why should anyone care about this consvolution junk, if there's a problem on their platform, doesn't mean they should be on mine too, pine problems, let them suck silently on the sidelines and wait for release on their platform. I almost do not see the demos, although it is strange, if you make a good game and are confident in it, then the demo will play only in plus.
No one cares about the console, its problems, much less the part of the toy that plays on consoles. The transfer consisted of the banal incredible greed of the developer. They decided to "cut down money" on the consoles of the new generation.

P
Protocol10 04.12.20

dimon1979
dimon1979 wrote:
I almost do not see the demos, although it is strange, if you make a good game and are confident in it, then the demo will play only in plus.
In the era of You and The Stream, there is no point in making a demo. Who really needs - looks fast stream. Gameplay games are virtually unchanged. The same goes every year, only in different wrappers. Plus in fact the market is mostly divided already, the main developers and publishers have long been known and always understandable what to expect from the game. Plus 90% of people take not on the demo, and on the reviews of other players and the press. For the sake of a minority, there's no point in doing a demo.
And the last - before the games were just games, now the big games are more like such game projects-services, stuffed with various content, which in the frame of the demo still do not reveal, you need to play at least 10-15 hours.

A
Alex Egle 04.12.20

It would be funny if the transfer was rescheduled. Given that some people already have it

a
attacking_beaver 08.12.20

Veider16
that would be cruel. I think they're going to talk about the transfer early, if he's going to be

S
Shyrik408 08.12.20

Yep, brotherly... There is not a real need for transfer for additional work on the project, and a rare mental dementia in which there is an irresistibly strong craving to postpone the release of the project against all odds ... That's why my bet is on December 11). At least for a day, but will be postponed, and so it will be until the studio will not find a dude with this deviation and will not cure the forced game session in a witch ...

P
Protocol10 08.12.20

Let there be a transfer. The game will be released in May 2021. Now the market is saturated with dogs, assassins and the code is still new. Plus the consoles have just come out new and it is necessary to give time for people to buy them well. Plus, December 10 makes no sense to release, as the flight of nominations for the best game of the year in all lists and Black Friday will be November 27 and the people will salt all the money by this time for new Year's purchases. Plus, practice has shown that the developers have taken a strategy to exhaust players by postponement, that is, in fact, they do not prevent once again to postpone the game.

C
Cheburashka 08.12.20

Already the threats have gone to the developers what transfers

R
Riderus 08.12.20

I hope it will be

V
Vyxyxol 08.12.20

Shyrik408 wrote:
and will not be cured of a forced game session in a witch...
Well, it's not like that. . . . I'd treat that by shifting the pay date. Xd

T
Terminator250379 08.12.20

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO AGAIN!!!

c
cheezette 08.12.20

Terminator250379
What a tastelessness, fi

M
Mental_Stability 08.12.20

The game will be on 5 points and will receive the status of the failure of the year and the disappointment of the year - golden raspberry

S
Shyrik408 08.12.20

cheezette
Women in their 45s and you'll see a whole bunch of such charms, most often in the form of slides to vile music;)

T
Terminator250379 08.12.20

I didn't send it to you, I sent it to normal boys and girls!!! So FIKAY NOW!!!

d
dik120 08.12.20

Yes they went to the ass, I will now make a return, trust is undermined, I will pass the valgal, and there we will look. But I'm glad she's only going to be here at 21.

S
Sneaky Pete 08.12.20

attacking_beaver
Judging by the insider news - will be postponed for 21 years.

S
Sneaky Pete 08.12.20

ceptey8520
How... Users have cancelled the pre-order... that's the reason)