3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 20.12.20 04:56 am

Playstation 4 Owners Club

For a month and a half, the PS4, the next console in Sony's home console line, has gone on sale.
The console was officially announced at PlayStation Meeting 2013 on February 20, 2013.

I propose here to discuss the prefix and keep a census of owners.
152 Comments
Sort by:
T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 20.12.20

They promise to bring it to my muhosran only in March. There, just a new infaymos will be released and MGS 5: gz. I'll probably take it.

H
HyperXStream 20.12.20

Well, write it down or something, since November 29 it's been with me. Of course, there is nothing to play yet, so it's worth it. Last year I knocked out platinum from the battle and since then I have not turned on the console and nothing is expected until spring. I'm happy with Sonya, after her speed the PS3 is wildly annoying with its super slowness.

Travis Touchdown [1st of UAA]

That you have set up muhosransk and muhosransk, we have only a couple of main cities in our country that are not muhosransk. We, too, have nothing anywhere forever and PS4 cannot be found, although we do not seem to live in a village.

A
Anderby 20.12.20

Ufa, PS4 was delivered almost a couple of days before the start of sales. But the price is still unofficial. XOne American is also sold.

J
Joe Dassin. 20.12.20

There is no point in taking it now. Better by the end of the year

N
No more drugs 20.12.20

Joe Dassin.
I agree. I will take it by the end of the year.

W
White judge 20.12.20

I'll take it when it gets overgrown with worthy exclusives

W
White judge 20.12.20

Or is it better to take it when it gets hacked?

M
Marquess 20.12.20

I took it in Moscow ... I played only the starting line. I like the gamepad and the console itself. As soon as Nau is available, I will drive in GTA and Last of As

K
Konohamaru 20.12.20

Good day. PS4 was supposed to appear on store shelves in Russia on November 28, 2013, but I read in a Vkontakte group called "Igromania" (who may have heard) that sales in Russia were delayed, and the prefix will appear no earlier than 2014, is this so or is it cheating? And if so, when will the PS4 be on sale?

M
Marquess 20.12.20

Konohamaru

is already there. In Vologda, there is 1C-interest in the shopping center Marmalade, in Moscow in Mvideo, everywhere. In Vologda, even in the game zone, there are huans and headsets on PS 4 (the headphones are large and not the droplets as they come with)

T

Konohamaru
on November 29th sold them on pre-orders only. It was not on free sale.
Then they started delivering. But the parties are small. Much is bought up by hucksters and sold for more than it should be.
Even large retail chains began to sell their money, inflating prices and trying to sell PS4 only together with a bunch of games at once.

And so, in large cities you can find. In small ones, it is unlikely.
For example, they have not yet been brought to my city. Only on pre-orders 10 consoles were delivered on the day of release and that's it.

K
Konohamaru 20.12.20

Travis Touchdown [1st of UAA]
I live in St. Petersburg, I haven’t noticed PS4 on sale

k
kanedviver 20.12.20

Worth from the day of sale. Exs proshol and new ones have not been delivered yet.

S
SATANPAPA 20.12.20

Include me too)

l
landser1488 20.12.20

In St. Petersburg, they say there is in Mvideo for 35,000 or more, which for reasonable people means that there is none at all.
In Singapore, January 27, 2014 was at the Sony Center. ps4 is there as an exhibition sample, and they promise to start for sale only in February.
From Singapore to St. Petersburg I flew through Dubai. While I was waiting at the Dubai airport for the plane to St. Petersburg, I went to the airport electronics store, where I found a ps4 for 1899 xboxOne for 3599 Dubai tugriks on the shelves. I took one copy of the ps4 with me for $ 528. In rubles, it turned out to be about 17,500 rubles. Includes Kilzon game.
The power cord in St. Petersburg had to buy a new one. in dubai the outlet is different. Russian is supported. The Kilzon game was launched entirely in Russian.

x
xMERSERx 20.12.20

I haven't found any store in my Stavropol Territory at all, they say only to order, so I had to order, I'm waiting for a week tomorrow to bring it, the price is 22,000 in the usual configuration.

T

All in Dubai for PS4.

M
Mr_Dude090 20.12.20

"1. Has anti-aliasing appeared in games and has the drawing range increased? I don’t mess with graphics too much, but still it would not hurt for a full-fledged comfortable game.
2. Confirm or develop the myth: PS4 games will be played at 1920x1080 at 60 fps . "
Ilyich IV, flip through PS4Forum, - http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS4-%D0%9E%D0%B1%D1%89%D0%B5%D0%B5/bd-p/bRU_PS4GD

M
Maklline66 20.12.20

Write down the shooli, I still managed to grab one console that came to my store, it's good to have good acquaintances in the store)))
Has anti-aliasing appeared in games and has the drawing range increased? I don’t really mess with the graphics, but it wouldn’t hurt for a fully-fledged comfortable game.
Well, judging by the games that have been released so far, then yes, all this has increased. Not up to computer heights, but on a 42-inch TV it looks pretty cool :)

Confirm or develop the myth: Games on PS4 will play at 1920x1080 at 60 fps.
The question is incorrect. It all depends on the developers: they can do it as you wrote, or they can lock the FPS, they can underestimate the permission.

S
SkelVL 20.12.20

Ilyich IV
roseyske aftaprom probably fsezhe ...