3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 20.12.20 04:56 am

Playstation 4 Owners Club

For a month and a half, the PS4, the next console in Sony's home console line, has gone on sale.
The console was officially announced at PlayStation Meeting 2013 on February 20, 2013.

I propose here to discuss the prefix and keep a census of owners.
152 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex2156 20.12.20

Eh, I'm thinking about taking it or not. In general, I was saving up for a new computer, but the curling iron doesn’t give rest. Straight all in thought. The brain will explode right now. )))

z
zMatriX 20.12.20

Lex2156
I can advise you better to take a new computer for now, and by the new year save up on PS4, just now there is nothing to play on PS, autumn - then there will be games

L
Lex2156 20.12.20

Don't you think it's worth it yet? And from the exclusives so far only kilzon and infamos? It seems like the last of us will be released in the summer (I really want to play it). And please tell me what will come out there in the fall?

L
Lex2156 20.12.20

All the same, I decided not to wait and bought a console! I am incredibly happy about this event, since there was no prefix when. And I always wanted to see what it is. It turns out to be a worthwhile, very convenient thing for games. Everything has its time, and there is a chronic shortage of time in our life, this also applies to games. I believe that the games also need to be played in due time. And then you buy a console when there are a bunch of exclusives on it, and you will rush from one to another. And without haste, with feeling, with sense, with the arrangement, he passed one, and another is on the way. Such is the interchangeability. Generally satisfied with the purchase. I went to figure it out)))

l
leon16 20.12.20

Hurrah! Finally I bought it! :)

M
MrGryaz 20.12.20

The console is wonderful! bought yesterday for 23k and for 2k MGS V GZ, Kojima I hate you! beta vresiya, BETA is her mother version for 2k rubles? the first time I was divorced) next time I will carefully look at the reviews about certain games.

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 20.12.20

MrGryaz
It costs less on PSN. And ordering in some foreign store is even cheaper.
But I don't want to buy or play it now. I am sure that even if they do not include GZ content in MGS 5: PP, they will release some kind of Limited Edition with GZ and PP. I'll play right away.

A
Anderby 20.12.20

> beta vresiya

What beta, full-fledged licked playable product.

H
HyperXStream 20.12.20

MrGryaz

Not beta, but a demo, pre-alpha-alpha-beta is the stage of the game's development, and the demo is a piece of a full-fledged game.

M
MrGryaz 20.12.20

Anderby
Really? I just haven't completed it myself yet, but most people hayat the game! and a video on YouTube where the game takes place in 8 minutes :)

HyperXStream
Dear, do not get to the bottom of the words! demo I mean and chalk, I just didn't put it right :)

p
pavloalex 20.12.20

Owners of PS4, please tell me, is there still an opportunity to watch 3D video from discs on this console, or not?
If I have a lot of games for the "old" generation, now only in the trash can, or can I somehow play through PS4 by paying extra for it, say?

T

pavloalex
3D support, in my opinion, not yet.
There is no backward compatibility either.
PS Now we won't have it soon. And all the games there will have to be bought again.

E
EVA Angelina 20.12.20

Do all sleepyheads get so hot that at least your hands are gray about it? Or just me?

S
Shimuto 20.12.20

EVA Angelina
Looks only for you. I have so ... no more warm.
P.S. Igor does not have all hope for "one of us"

K
KIRA09 20.12.20

Bought in February for 27,000 plus 3 games

D
DEMyS 20.12.20

Tell me, what is the difference between the European and Russian versions of consoles?

T

DEMyS
1. In Russia, the warranty applies only to the PCT version.
2. Regional restrictions for BD films. We have region "C", like the Chinese. Europe has a different region.

s
showgazer 20.12.20

Anyone wanting to play multiplayer Killzone, Battlefield? Add, ID showgazer

m
maksim130 20.12.20

people who play var frame or var thunder add as friends smertnik130

a
adaira 20.12.20

what games does Thrustmaster T80 Racing Wheel Official support for PS4 / PS3 (4160598) I have ps4.