3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 20.12.20 04:56 am

Playstation 4 Owners Club

For a month and a half, the PS4, the next console in Sony's home console line, has gone on sale.
The console was officially announced at PlayStation Meeting 2013 on February 20, 2013.

I propose here to discuss the prefix and keep a census of owners.
152 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bumbarash 20.12.20

Found out a not particularly cool moment - DOWNLOADS from the Internet CANNOT be paused !!! At first, I ran downloads (the Internet is not ice at the moment) and broke off, I had to delete and download the freebie consistently.
Py.Sy. - put a couple of cinder blocks in Outlast ...

W
Warlord24 20.12.20

guys, I bought it yesterday - I'm happy as an elephant)) it's a pity to play so far, but this matter will soon be corrected, and the potential of the console is huge! I was especially pleased with the gamepad, compared yesterday with the 3rd dualshok, the work done is huge, even without looking at the touch, you can immediately feel it! In general, super, especially for 19k) here is my set:

and the envious school bakers immediately began to figure out the cons)) guys, it will blow up your farts - I also have a fairly powerful gaming computer on which modern games on the ultras pull, and in incentive and origin of several dozen games: P

K
Konohamaru 20.12.20

Warlord24
where did you get it?

D
Dalv777 20.12.20

and I bought! for 16800, on Amazon) everything turned out that he ordered on time on Amazon. Therefore, the price is) happy with the purchase! and take games for an interesting price

Purchase

W
Warlord24 20.12.20

Konohamaru
in M-Video, in the official group in VK I followed, they showed a list of cities with the delivery, my city was there, and in stores the sellers and even the manager did not know anything about it until the set-top boxes themselves arrived, but even then they managed to turn on the fool. " we don't know the type of niche ", they wanted to foist naked without disks for 24k)) had to raise the noise, call the manager, etc.)

s
skivvi 20.12.20

I ordered it here:

http://homemarket.ru/catalog/game_consoles/ A

bundle with a killzon and a couple more games to add. Delivered quickly and without problems, I think, order another stand.

A
Ananaska 20.12.20

I took it right away with the second joey and the camera, there was no patience to wait for the release of worthy exams. From games I checked out Outlast and Dead nation in the black, outlast vigorous grafon in 1080 at 60 fps, pleases the gamepad, especially its chips make the gameplay even more exciting, now I'm waiting for a new infamos.

If you want add the nickname GertyJam to PSN

a
andreyhits 20.12.20

Yesterday I finally became the happy owner of a ps4, ran around the floor of Novosibirsk, but still bought it together with kilzon and infamous, took a long time to decide whether to take it or not, and still I don’t regret the decision, the prefix was just a miracle, someone said that it was noisy and very hot, not anything like that, quiet, strict design, friends when they came drooling the whole floor dripped and in five hours of unrestrained gaming the dock heated up no more than a mug of warm milk, now about the games, they just the graphics falloff is very surprising and in the same kilzon it seemed to me more beautiful than in krayzie and battle, although in them I played ultra and the point here is not in the equipment but in the excellent design of the locations and the excellent game of special effects,infamous pleased even more in addition to excellent graphics and plot, there is just awesome gameplay, I would even say that this game must be included in the console's starter kit, this is the game that shows how many features can be done on ps4, and how they used the gamepad, it only needs see, in general, who thinks about buying, but still doubts, take it without hesitation.

M
Metr72 20.12.20

Hello everyone) There is a problem, I can not configure the Internet, I write a login password, and the prefix does not even find an ip ((who came across? Please help (I apologize if offtopic)

A
Amixis00 20.12.20

So I bought 4k, so I'm in your ranks. Of course, there are not as many games at the start as we would like, but there is enough in principle, since there is not much free time and I play a couple of three times a week. (work and all that)
So I took it and I do not regret it, before that there was a shaitan box, and I did not feel much difference in terms of exclusivity after changing the console. But for the filling, of course, this is a step in front. There are advantages and disadvantages.
So make friends Amixis00

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 20.12.20

RUB 27k in DNS-e. We brought it in 2 days.

A
Anderby 20.12.20

And in these "FULLY IN RUSSIAN" is English present?

T

Anderby
Of course.

H
HyperXStream 20.12.20

Anderby

At least in InFamous right in the menu you can change the voice acting and continue playing.

T

HyperXStream
The system language is English (UK / US) - and all games will be in English by default.

B
Bumbarash 20.12.20

I bought a camera! So far there are not many applications, but interaction with the gamepad (especially the speaker) delivers!

m
mehanik3682 20.12.20

The guys bought InFamous completely in Russian, but the game is played with subtitles and voice acting in English. I cannot understand how and where to change. Tell me. After playstation 1, after a long break, I decided to return to duty. And I will not understand something at all

m
mehanik3682 20.12.20

All!!!!!!!!!!!! I figured it out myself

t
tonx92 20.12.20

I got it, before that the first was and the three from friends. Just Dance and InFamous, everything is cool, the flight is normal.

z
zMatriX 20.12.20

Yesterday I became the owner of this miracle device, my first console in my life!
Before that, everything was only on PC, in winter my brother bought a PS3, took it from him to play, played TLOU, GTA 5 - I realized I need to take PS4, since the console is standing.
Happy as an elephant, PS4 is perfect! Everything is smooth, fast, convenient, the prices for games are quite biting, but if you calculate mathematically, and buy only Exa, then everything is not expensive.
I will play mainly in exclusives, you can add me as a friend on PSN, for joint communication and passing games)) I don’t have one friend in PSN yet, I don’t have friends from PS4 in real life, so I’m waiting for invitations, only a request: be 18 +, adequate. PSN Nickname - RuMatrix