3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
User 271236 27.12.20 02:00 am

General technical problems v.2 (Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit)

Previous topic General technical issues
288 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rising-76 27.12.20

I only have a white screen at the start of the race. There is nothing else. Only the sound of the motor is heard, can you tell me how to fix it? Windows XP operating system, ATI X1600 video card

a
abunabi 27.12.20

Rising-76
X1600 is not included in the list of video cards supported by the game, so it's okay not to mess with this vidyukha.

R
Rising-76 27.12.20

abunabi
So there is no chance to remove this white screen? Maybe you can still try something. At least try ...

a
abunabi 27.12.20

Rising-76 I
have already spoken about the problem, there is nothing more to add.

Threat for personal calls there is a PM.

S
SHIDEVII 27.12.20

ZORO WINNER Fixed the problem? Someone may say, the configuration of the buttons is generally saved after exiting?

C
Cold blood 27.12.20

There should be no way to save Russian letters for the settings to be saved.

g
good_boyMW2 27.12.20

Cold Blood
On my way to save all the folders are in Russian, and everything is saved.
Most likely, in the path to the game folder, all folder names should be in English.

S
SHIDEVII 27.12.20

I can’t understand, the game is lick, is this a defect of the developers? After acquiring the litsuhi, I have to modify the game myself, change the names of folders and the like .... I got stuck at each entrance to redo the keyboard settings for control. Anyone can give some good advice, like I did this, did that, helped ...?

C
Cold blood 27.12.20

Face. I had this - renamed My Documents to My Documents. It helped. )))))

I
Ilya121 27.12.20

I have such a problem: I start the game using the shortcut from the desktop and it kind of starts to start, then the hot pursuit sign pops up, and then nothing happens, but the nfs process is there!
What to do, how to start it and play norms ???
ATP in advance! (I have a face)

B
Bartalbi bond 27.12.20

My advice - if the game does not start or hangs, make an image of the C disk with a program like Acronis True Image, after that install a clean Windows, preferably not an assembly and install the game itself on it, if everything works fine, then we leave a fresh Windows, if a stupor remains. the matter is in the hardware of the computer and you can return the old Windows back with the same program that did the image of the C drive. Good luck to everyone!

r
riga355 27.12.20

Ilya121
case in the shortcut create a new one

A
Antonios 27.12.20

When installing, the file 814318.vp6 is not copied, I write an error, pliz do you have this file?

g
good_boyMW2 27.12.20

Antonios
Why did you decide that it is not copied?

K
KiberPsix 27.12.20

I read to save the settings in the game there should be no Russian letters on the way. but I have win 7 and the user folder contains Russian letters. where in wines 7 tell me to change it.

s
seregggga 27.12.20

please tell me where to get the key? I can not register ...

s
saladin85 27.12.20

Hello everybody. a friend accidentally deleted me from his friends. I send him a new request, he confirms, but I do not appear in the list of friends. And vice versa. Maybe someone knows how this can be solved ??? Thank you.

K
Khan Kenesary 27.12.20

Sorry, of course. Others may have more serious problems, but still tell me, but: the sound is terribly late and lags. I changed the settings, the picture gets worse, and it still lags hard.

A
Antonios 27.12.20

good_boyMW2

gives an error during installation and is not copied to the folder

J
JDM_Subaru 27.12.20

people, is it possible to somehow clean up or reduce the pop-up inscriptions on the screen in the MP, as if someone ran into someone's thorns?