3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
User 271236 27.12.20 02:00 am

General technical problems v.2 (Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit)

Previous topic General technical issues
288 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill18X 27.12.20

Help me crash from the game Need for Speed ​​Hot Pursuit 2010 and he writes to me The game is interrupted and for the performance of my system, and my laptop is powerful

K
Kirill18X 27.12.20

write me an answer what to do

B
BLIND98860 27.12.20

Pliz help !!!
Game license!
(all folders are renamed)
Control settings and rating are not saved !!!
Help pliz !!!!!!
(or just tell me how to save right in the game)

g
good_boyMW2 27.12.20

AnriQDD
Kirill18X
Read my post from 1.12.10 in the topic General technical problems v1, (which is closed), there is no other solution yet, it crashes for everyone,
this is probably a problem with the EA servers, well, the player's Internet speed. But now, by the way, as I noticed, the last 2 weeks of flights have become much less.

g
gambeat 27.12.20

there is such a jamb !!!!
but I play at 1280x720 and there is no such thing

Q
Q-Tuzof 27.12.20

I know that the question is stupid, but does the game support the GeForce 9500GT card? Just by excluding the campaign, the game does not work for me because of the video card, because the Q8200 percent and 3 gig of RAM should somehow pull ... Win 7 system

C
Cold blood 27.12.20

Supports

Q
Q-Tuzof 27.12.20

yeah ... what is the bullshit then? From the very moment of the release of the game I suffer =) crash immediately upon launch ... what can it be, a sound card? please express your ideas if any ..

Q
Q-Tuzof 27.12.20

can disable the four-thread in the settings somewhere? because here the people and on weaker machines works

M
Monkey wrench 27.12.20

I have a problem - A PART OF THE TRACK IS UNDERLOADED, and when I approach this section, the car either freezes or FALLS into the void. It wasn't like this before. At first I thought I was cheaters, but in my career, such lags are also observed. I will look for a solution.

B
BLIND98860 27.12.20

can someone thread answer my question?

Pliz help !!!
Game license!
(all folders are renamed)
Control settings and rating are not saved !!!
Help pliz !!!!!!
(or just tell me how to save right in the game)

I
InFra-ReD 27.12.20

Hi people! tell the International Federation of Journalists who knows ... for some reason, the joystick settings are not saved, only the keyboard ... or they are saved, but they do not work ... you have to change the new settings every time ... what's the problem, what to do?

z
zhizneniy 27.12.20

People! Help I go into the game I set the control settings, but they are not saved when you exit the game! What to do?

Q
Q-Tuzof 27.12.20

bliiin yes read the forum - everything is written!

A
Anders 27.12.20

People who know how to deactivate the key or reset the statistics of the passage of trails (or something similar, so that the main statistics disappear)? The brother of the loshara emae, bought the key, registered it on a pirate (well, of course, I passed the previews with the EPT cheat) and the statistics of the passage of the tracks 1 second ... Right now, I don't know what to do, I help them ... do I have to buy another key? Tell me what to do) Statistics is sent to the autologue as I understand it? We tried to delete saves nifiga ..

U
User 271236 27.12.20

A_ndersen13

It will not work to reset, buy a new key

A
Anders 27.12.20

pfff I'll go make you happy, thanks for the answer)

R
Radio_S 27.12.20

Put Patchik and Activator, but did not see any visible changes. FPS jumps, sags. Perhaps I want too much from my system (Vin7 x64, 2GB frames, 8800 gts320mb, Q6600) at maximum settings (shadows: high; 1980x1080; wide texture; blur: on) ??

t
tTROUBLEMAKER 27.12.20

Radio_S has little video memory (and the card is no longer active either), for this resolution you need GTX260 or at least 9800 GTX 512Mb

R
Radio_S 27.12.20

And according to the Radeons, what would you advise? (after all, it will be cheaper, but the width of the memory bus worries me)