3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
User 271236 27.12.20 02:00 am

General technical problems v.2 (Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit)

Previous topic General technical issues
288 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZORO WINER 27.12.20

I fixed If someone does not save:
To save everything, do the following:
Open "My Computer", drive C (or Any Other Drive on which Windows is installed), create a folder "My Documents" (it is important that it be in English) , then click the Start menu, right-click on "My Documents", Properties, Move, then look for the created "My Documents" folder and move the "My Documents" folder there, click Apply.
OK, done!

Z
ZORO WINER 27.12.20

write down this memo, I kept forgetting this all the time when I reinstalled Windows and forgot to redo my documents

g
good_boyMW2 27.12.20

Antonios
Write me your email in PM, I will send you this file, but for some reason it seems to me that it will not help. It's strange that no one else has such a problem.

g
good_boyMW2 27.12.20

Khan Kenesary
Update firewood for video and sound.

n
nezametny 27.12.20

How can I turn on the Russian language?

J
JDM_Subaru 27.12.20

no one will tell me?

F
Flints 27.12.20

HARDSTYLE_POWER Refresh the
direct.
[new user] The
video card is either overheating, or you have it covered.

H
HARDSTYLE_POWER 27.12.20

but as? new download and install?

K
Khan Kenesary 27.12.20

Enter hole-x in Google and run quickly attuta to the site of the minisovt (or any other). attuta skasay direk x redistrubable for October 2010 (kazhezza, or august. I don’t remember bro) and open the file and the installer will start creating it himself, or if you unpack this archive into any folder and find the SETUP file in this file and open it

g
good_boyMW2 27.12.20

Monster22
Nobody will tell you, because this question has already been asked several times in different topics.

n
nezametny 27.12.20

How can I turn on the Russian language? Please tell me, otherwise the English will automatically become, but how to change it in the settings no

A
AnriQDD 27.12.20

Who to tell the kind of cho zafignya. When I start playing a race or a chase (but in pursuit everything is normally played without emissions), then after 30 seconds, I am thrown out of the race and a sign “The game is interrupted and for the performance of your system ....” pops up (something like that) My computer seems to be not weak:
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate x64
DualCore Intel Pentium E2160, 1800 MHz
Asus P5KPL-C (Intel Bearlake G31)
3072 GB (DDR2 SDRAM)
Sapphire Radeon HD 4670 (512mb DDR4)
SAMSUNG HD502IJ ATA Device (500 GB, 7200 RPM, SATA-II)
SAMSUNG SP2504C ATA Device (250 GB, 7200 RPM, SATA-II)
And I played with the settings and threw everything out exactly. Cho for naf? who help plizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!!)))

H
HARDSTYLE_POWER 27.12.20

guys help please
control is not saved after changing
it what to do?

g
good_boyMW2 27.12.20

To the authors of the last four posts: all these problems have already been discussed and solved, read the forum.
Do you really think that someone will paint the same thing ten times?

A
AnriQDD 27.12.20

good_boyMW2
I apologize, but I didn't find a precise answer (or rather, not any one) to my problem! (If it's not hard for you to show me where he is (

c
c.chinya 27.12.20

I downloaded FIX ATI in order to start the game Need For Speed ​​Hot Pursuit, it works fine on version 1.0.0.0 and when I patch version 1.0.1.0 it gives the error Filesize Mismatch what to do to make it patch 1.0.1.0 version
HELP

o
ozzz7 27.12.20

Problems with control settings remained the same. Neither renaming nor moving to a new folder with English letters helped. I have win 7, pirate game. Interestingly, I'm the only one, .... helped everyone ??? On the settings keyboard, with each default boot, the steering wheel is visible, but it is also reset! HELP! They wrote that you can change 0 to 1 or change commas to dots in the file where save, but when you open it with a notebook, there are incomprehensible characters, not Latin! WHAT TO DO?

A
Anders 27.12.20

Hello everyone! I bought a Hot Pursuit license. and in the mode, like a chase (when not 1 on 1, but a lot of cops and racers) There is a jamb. When, for example, someone dropped the thorns, and another dude ran into them, then the full screen inscription "player Vasya got on the thorns set by player Petya" ... well, or an analogue to this. And when there are a lot of these inscriptions on the screen, and even in the very middle, nifiga (!) You can't see the road ... who knows, you can turn them off? I did not find anything in the settings.

S
SystemN7 27.12.20

Set permission more

A
Anders 27.12.20

Do you mean a big solution? I have 1280x1024, on the other the game does not work correctly. Monitor 19-inch