3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_A.CAB_ 27.12.20 02:04 am

Archer (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

did anyone come across when arrows stopped flying when firing a bow Oo literally fly 5m and fall
170 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lonely_dandere 27.12.20

better tighten (wait longer, don't release the button early!)

l
lunuon 27.12.20

Interestno, does the wind play a role in the flight of arrows in the game?

S
Stanley T. 27.12.20

They just fly into my sight, and the spread depends on the value of the skill.

M
MeGhostaxD 27.12.20

Stanley T.
if you wait until the sight falls into place after pulling the bowstring, then the arrow will fly to the same place as the rest there is no scatter.

F
FFiLiNN 27.12.20

aveqatm
There is a mod for creating arrows - http://www.playground.ru/files/53196/

M
MeGhostaxD 27.12.20

avegatm
mneb your problems I have arrows anyhow where they fly

I
Iotar 27.12.20

It seems that some people do not know what an ellipse is.
I won't tell you why, but sometimes I regret how close it was to find out what it was all about ... Now the truth has already forgotten most of it :)
But in general, you shouldn't, it's not as absurd as it seems. When they say that an arrow moves in a parabola, normal physics textbooks usually stipulate that this is true only if the curvature of the earth's surface is not taken into account. The trajectory of any body moving in airless space with a speed up to the second cosmic velocity in theory is an ellipse, in one of the focuses of which the center of mass of the Earth should be. At small distances it practically does not differ from a parabola, so this fact is usually neglected ...
Okay, I don't think anyone here is interested in this :)
slimmer88
Well, this, for example, you can "google" -
http://nt.ru/ri/mk/sk021.htm

D
Devijack 27.12.20

I myself, according to the laws of physics and logic, aim higher at long distances, and they fly an infection over my head in a meter, the ballistic is proto funny, a sniper rifle is somehow not a bow.

M
Mysterious Stranger 27.12.20

I myself, according to the laws of physics and logic, aim higher at long distances, and they fly an infection over my head in a meter, the ballistic is proto funny, a sniper rifle is somehow not a bow.
Duc in the Oblast was the same casual garbage.

Until you put the mod - the minimum amendment was needed.

A
Alekseev Dmitry 27.12.20

who realties tell me the characteristics of the elven bow on other sites looked there at 1 site 18 at 2 site 20 at 3 site 24 damage of course that's who to believe

m
mad wolf 27.12.20

who realties tell me the characteristics of the elven bow
by game resources: Ebony Bow id = 000139ad, weight = 16, price = 1440, base damage = 17 of
course, that's who to trust
anyone - they all wrote the damage of the bow at different skill levels of the Persian.
displayed damage = (base damage + smithing increase) * (1 + 0.5 * skill / 100) * (1 + perk effects) * (1 + item effects)

It seems that some people don't know what an ellipse is.
as everyone knows, an ellipse is a circle inscribed in a square with sides 3 by 4
^ _ ^

R
Rolento 27.12.20

mad wolf
about 3 to 4 not a fact

A
Artelschmidt 27.12.20

By default, arrows fly just above the scope. If you do not download some kind of mod that corrects the flight path.

I
ImGroy 27.12.20

I don't know how you shoot! I do not have a random, all arrows (regardless of the type of bow and arrow) fly just above the scope, at any distance! Few of my arrows missed the mark! I hit the dragon's head in flight without any problems, and in general I only use a bow!

E
Eduard S. 27.12.20

I have practically no parabola, I aim at the head, which means an arrow in the enemy's head.

T
Tatarstan 27.12.20

Does anyone know the combination of a stone door in Folguntur?

L
Lуnх 27.12.20

Tatarstan
12/21/11 12:40 PM Does anyone know the combination of a stone door in Folguntur?

Duc on the claws is.

With a skill of 100 and perks all along the branch, the Daedric bow is sharpened to the legend, but without enchantment, the arrows are the same, there are no problems at all, stealth is also up to 100, the removal of the body is practically from one or two shots.

A
Alekseev Dmitry 27.12.20

mad wolf
and nafig you wrote to me about the ebone bow, I need to talk about the elven bow, well, if you don’t know how to spell it, then this is Elven Bow and not ebone Bow

PS for this tone of conversation

l
lofter 27.12.20

What are you chasing? Cut the onions and try ...

A
Alekseev Dmitry 27.12.20

lofter is a
good idea, but I haven’t played yet, it’s not downloaded on Friday, I’ll go and buy