3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 28.10.21 09:30 pm

Game Optimization Discussion (Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy)

how is the game going? Satisfied with the performance?
149 Comments
Sort by:
x
x-REMiX-x 03.11.21

On my hardware at a resolution of 1280x720 and low grafon settings, the game is terribly slow - 18-20 fps, generally tin! Intel Core i7-4770K, GTX 980 Ti, 16GB RAM. Even the cyberbook 2077 ran in 2K at medium-high graphics settings at 40-50 fps. Optimization "on top". Are they going to solve this problem at all?

T
TheBIgStan 03.11.21

x-REMiX-x
Very unlikely. No buchi has risen, the incentives in the incentive are excellent. Developers clearly do not care.

M
Max P 03.11.21

x-REMiX-x Is there a
problem with DDR 3? Moreover, lowering the resolution does not help.

B
Brivid0_Boy 03.11.21

There is no optimization.

S
SaLaMeY 03.11.21

I'm certainly not an expert, but ryzen 3 1200, gtx 1050 ti, 16 GB of RAM, plays great at low ones.

V
Vasilii_Terkin_xD 29.11.21

System i5 9400f, gtx 1660 super, 16 gb. The game is installed on ssd. Ultra settings (full HD by itself). At first I saw 60+ fps, I thought: "Oh, how cool, maybe it's not so bad!" And then the first gameplay level and fun begins. 70 to 40 drops. Moreover, it is in specific places that the FPS falls. In closed ones, of course, the fps is high, but as soon as you enter the open area, everything is 37-40 fps. Restricted the FPS so that it does not catch the eye. In short, not very optimization. And I don't want to lower the settings, in most cases (so far) the FPS is high. The game is not a very cool grafon, and given that it also came out on ps4, the conclusion is that the developers have hammered in a bolt.

G
GERA1987 03.01.22

The game is killer !!!!)))) Truly funny dialogues) The charisma of the Persians is off scale !!! A huge plus - Russian voice acting and epic Mouzon! Then I checked the game at different resolutions from full hd to 4k - excellent optimization! In terms of requirements, there is nothing particularly fancy for hardware. Redemption 2, the dogs of the legion and cyberpunk will be much fatter on the pitch. With a high hertzovka it is played as if he himself got into the game and you feel the actions of the characters with your skin))) You will also need to check the game with new drivers. For I have already missed two revisions.

i
ivan55665 09.01.22

I have a gtx 1650 and play so-so sometimes textures fly in some places black walls texture so fps 30 at minimum

n
nick_ixbt 13.01.22

x-REMiX-x
Guys who have a similar problem with maxwells (9xx HB series) in my case 970 GTX, install driver 471.11, I had 20 fps at any settings, it became 36 at maximum speed at FullHD do not forget about the checkbox when installing the driver, clean or something like that, I don't remember exactly)

M
Max P 20.02.22

The 11.02.22 patch added FSR technology.
Spoiler

A
Andrey Mukhin_ 18.03.22

nick_ixbt
Thank you friend. Really helped.

P
Palych Rokov 30.06.22

Optimization is normal, but sometimes starters skip, maybe due to the fact that I have an old percentage and wine11, which it does not officially support, the graphics are quite beautiful in the game even without rays. True 4k is only possible with older generation cards. Of the jambs, there is one with adaptation of the control, even if the mouse speed is turned to full, it is still very slow. Other than that, I haven't noticed any bugs yet.

P
Palych Rokov 30.06.22

In short, I figured out the controls, you need to set the mouse speed to 100%, and the acceleration to 0. Not perfect, but then more or less

P
POLKOVNIK2005 08.07.22

Yes normal optimization
Max settings
4k+DLSS+Trace
Spoiler
4k+FSR 1.0+Trace
Spoiler
Spoiler

P
Palych Rokov 08.07.22

POLKOVNIK2005 The
built-in benchmark is not very informative, in the gameplay the results may be completely different and lower

l
lapwing mouse 08.07.22

Palych Rokov
There, the results will be 5-7 fps less. I personally have it. In fact, the bench can be said to be informative, unlike the Far Cry 6 benchmark. I disagree about the mouse. There is nothing to stir up there. Set and forget. You need to have a game mouse and do not spare money for a mouse, so as not to shaman dance with a tambourine. She herself will select a comfortable smoothness for a particular game.

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.07.22

At the request of the workers, I did a test. Optimization - frank call: The

benchmark is very different from the game:

B
Braun Fuhrer 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin
Normal optimization, now I started running for an hour, without rays of course, 60 frames as if they were poured into full HD with vertical.

l
lapwing mouse 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin
Without fsr it is difficult to map. Lower the quality of the textures to medium and remove the glare.

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.07.22

Braun Fuhrer
What did you "run" on? Is it possible to test in the studio? The most ass in the cut scenes. FSR included?