3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 28.10.21 09:30 pm

Game Optimization Discussion (Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy)

how is the game going? Satisfied with the performance?
149 Comments
Sort by:
01001000 01101001 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin
Compare minimal and ultra. If nothing has changed, judging by the comments, then
Spoiler
, as they say, find 10 differences.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Optimization - frank call:
MOUSE lapwing wrote:
optimization is great!
Two different worlds. Who's lying, go figure it out. The owner of a weak old woman, or the owner of a rich top.
Uh...

P
Palych Rokov 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
At the request of the workers, I did a test. Optimization - a frank call: A
frank call is your video card, which allows drawdowns of up to 21 fps, and optimization after patches is quite normal, the picture of the game is very pleasant, visually better than that of Marvel Avengers and FPS is higher, though the Avengers have at least some semblance there open world and more epic fights, everything explodes, scatters, at least some destructibility, and here it’s more of a corridor hat with a minimum of effects
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Braun Fuhrer
What did you “run” on?
Go to his profile and look, it says 6600xt, the average price is 45t, this is the minimum pass to the world of 1080p gaming. Now, according to the Yandex market, for 72t you can already take 6800xt, this is generally a topchik for your grandmas, especially the version of Red Devil performed by Pavercolor. I already told you, take off your hat and grab a normal card while they are on sale, if you sit and wait for prices to drop to 25t, then you will end up with nothing

l
lapwing mouse 08.07.22

01001000 01101001 wrote:
Two different worlds. Who's lying, go figure it out. The owner of a weak old woman, or the owner of a rich top
We are trying to figure out what kind of nonsense he has going on in the game. This should not be. The game is much less demanding compared to Horizon. Let him check it out on his face. I have it.

P
Palych Rokov 08.07.22

MOSHIVURII lapwing wrote:
We are trying to figure out what kind of nonsense he has going on in the game. This should not be.
The one to figure it out, so it’s clear that the card doesn’t take out stupidly, puffs at 100%, but it’s useless. Just with respect to Horizon, the game came out more demanding, despite the lack of an open world in it and a large number of NPCs. Horizon's texture clarity is even worse at ultras, although in principle Horizon's beauty is still at a high level, taking into account the huge open world, grass stirring, a large number of inscriptions and huge moving robotic beasts, it turns out that Horizon's optimizon is better, and this despite the fact that game ported from console.

l
lapwing mouse 08.07.22

Palych Rokov
Will you troll for a long time?
Maybe we'll talk about online gaming, which you don't play, but which requires a large number of frames to make it really comfortable to play.
Then catch Divizhka on the map for 18 grand!!!
Spoiler
Here's Fatality for all your suggestions) I already know what online gaming is. One of these days I will ask Denis to do a test, of course, Dogs 2 in the network battle. Let's see how you then sing according to the tests you have seen)
And finally, the Agent. The most demanding place. Look fps!!!!!!!! It’s worth putting everything on average and long live hallelujah)
Spoiler

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.07.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing I
don't know what's going on with this game: only

the bench

works well

P
Palych Rokov 08.07.22

Will you troll for a long time?
I'm not trolling you, but the game developers. If you are so smart, sell your 3080ti and buy a rx 588/1066, you can drink and smoke for half a year with the remaining money, or you can give up with Denis, he just has rx588, in your opinion, she pulls everything.))) But we we both know perfectly well that you will not do this, because playing with 30-40fps on medium is macho.
One of these days I will ask Denis to do a test, of course, Dogs 2 in the network battle.
There is a one-on-one network game, only you will probably need to use vpn, the yubiki cut you off like from their network services
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I don’t know what’s going on with this game: only the bench works well.
Firewood is not difficult to update, but what is your problem, I wrote to you in the topic about the processor. Further it will only get worse. But in your case, there is probably only one option - to accept

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.07.22

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
It will only get worse. But in your case, there is probably only one option - to put up with it.
There is also a second one - the magic button DEL

P
Palych Rokov 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote: There is also a second one - the magic
DEL button
With this approach, this button will soon break from frequent use)
. save extra rubles?

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.07.22

Palych Rokov
I have a family and two children. And I don’t think it’s bad. I have other priorities that you don’t have

P
Palych Rokov 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I have a family and two children. And I don’t think it’s bad. I have other priorities that you don’t have
Spoiler I understand that there is a family, family is good, I also have old people whom I help constantly + a bunch of other expenses, there are chicks who also need to make presents, take them to restaurants a couple of times a week, to the movies, etc. Well, in Moscow, the salaries seem to be quite good, putting off 70t in 4 years should not be a problem

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.07.22

Palych Rokov
The purchase of iron should be motivated, but there is nothing at this stage. Due to the decrease in sub-timings, the Horizon went to high for me, and unscrewed a couple of options for maxes.
Spoiler

P
Palych Rokov 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
The purchase of iron should be motivated, but nothing at this stage.
Your card doesn’t really play a single game at 1080p with a stable frame rate. If you play games, then this is the motivation, especially since prices have dropped significantly now, you need to take it while it is available at all
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Due to the decrease in sub-timings, Horizon went to high for me, and unscrewed a couple of options for maxes.
It went on and on, anyway, 60 frames are not stable, it doesn’t make sense for you to bother with timings, you have two weak points in the system today - video and little RAM, you need to have at least 32GB, and the biggest problem is in vidyashke and no timings will help

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.07.22

Palych Rokov Palych Rokov
wrote: Your card
doesn't really handle any games at 1080p with a stable frame rate .Here’s the paradox Palych Rokov wrote: It went on and on, still 60 frames are not stable, But if you have vision problems, then yes, you don’t see the smoothness of the picture. You and the friezes on the HDD I have in this I didn’t see the game on medium-high settings. And now I didn’t see the settings themselves. I don’t know how to show you something, probably it’s about you, and not about my map Palych Rokov wrote:

moreover, the biggest problem is in the video and no timings will help
. the ability to change the keyboard PS: you do not have the art of persuasion, you do not have such an extensive vocabulary to present strong arguments)

P
Palych Rokov 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
If the picture is smooth, finally
at 35-40 fps it can’t be smooth, I would still believe if you had a freesync on the monitor, and then there are no miracles
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I play something, and you - no. Here's the paradox.
I see more that you are not so much playing as you are experimenting with settings, only sense 0
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
But if you have vision problems, then yes, you do not see the smoothness of the picture. I didn’t see it on medium-high settings in this game. And now I didn’t see the settings themselves. I don’t know how to show you something, probably it’s about you, not my map
Why should I show something if msi ab rarely fixes 60 fps, in the center of a city like a market, there are 45-47 failures at all. On a monitor with freesync, even 50 fps is already uncomfortable, and without these chips on a simple monitor, it’s a disaster at all. I have something to compare
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Hehe, the most interesting thing is that your 6900XT does not always help you. Again, a paradox
I calmly play almost all games with it in 4k and on ultras, 4k alone puts 4 times more load on the card than 1080p. In the same Guardians of the Galaxy, where you have 30-40 fps on average at 1080p with drawdowns up to 21, I have 75-90 fps at 4k at ultras. Believe me about the 2080s, which I had the effect of changing the card is very large and I took it for 49k and sold it 2 years later for 80)) I'm transferring this to you with your money. At least I was able to go through Cyberpunk normally, I was able to play 4k normally in Wd Legion, AC Valhalla, RDR 2 and a bunch of others. The same Horizon was able to appreciate in all its glory. I am quite satisfied with the replacement of the card, it cost 145t and it will be enough for 2-2.5 years, you can play or activate the fsr on the edge at 1440r. If 3090 cost 200t, I would take 3090, but at that time the prices for them for your grandmas over 300t were,
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
PS: you don't have the art of persuasion, you don't have such an extensive vocabulary to present strong arguments)
It's not about me, it's useless for you to explain something, if in 4 years you could not accumulate 70 tons of extra, then you really have problems. Not what you do in life or not there. Moreover, I gave you arithmetic, in 2017 1080ti cost 45t (it didn’t even cost me 49, I found a ticket, 49 it already cost me 2080s), for 1080p on ultras it’s enough with the head and now it’s 60+fps, but you rolled 18t and took junk instead of adding another 27t, adding to 18 and taking a good card. Now, while prices have dropped and they are still being delivered to you, you should not turn on the wait, but grab it with both hands

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.07.22

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
at 35-40 fps, there can be no smoothness, I would still believe if you had freesync on the monitor, and even then there are no miracles
Around Marvel, the Earth does not rotate. Yes, and FPS drops / rises depending on camera rotation and location. In Horizon everything is much better Palych Rokov
wrote:
I see more that you are not so much playing as you are experimenting with settings, only useless 0
Games with settings are more for testing . 50 fps is already uncomfortable . I don’t have any free-sync, 50 fps is quite comfortable for me. Discomfort from 38 and below. Sub-timings helped a lot. Palych Rokov wrote:

In the same Guardians of the Galaxy, where you have 30-40 fps on average at 1080p with drawdowns up to 21, I have 75-90 fps in 4k at ultras.
I'm not going to play it, this is just a test). There will be a free minute , I will test with the updated driver for comparison and delete).
Palych Rokov wrote:
At least I was able to pass Cyberpunk normally, I was able to play 4k normally in Wd Legion, AC Valhalla, RDR 2 and a bunch of others.
Of the entire list, only RDR2 is interesting, the rest is in the trash.
Palych Rokov wrote:
The same Horizon was able to appreciate in all its glory.
You cannot evaluate in all its glory, you have no attention to graphic details.
Palych Rokov wrote:
If 3090 cost 200 tons, I would take 3090
Everyone has their own needs. I would take my family south for 200k.
Palych Rokov wrote:
It’s not about me, it’s useless to explain something to you, if in 4 years you couldn’t save up 70 tons extra, then you really have problems
Lack of time for games is a fucking problem)
Palych Rokov wrote:
You’re not the one in life whether you do it or not there
But I notice how lonely people go crazy doing "that" and "there"
Palych Rokov wrote:
but you threw out 18t and took the trash instead of collecting another 27t
It's called "either take it here and now or never ").
Palych Rokov wrote:
Now, while prices have dropped and they are still being delivered to you, you should not turn on the waiter, but grab it with both hands
Modern cards have a working life approximately equal to the console cycle, and then the chip dump). And she doesn’t care what games you play: modern or old. what the hell to throw another 27k?
Look, I'll show you a hocus-pocus:
SpoilerGames 2017-2019 on 7950 3GB (2012 map)

l
lapwing mouse 08.07.22

Palych Rokov
Now I will make my contribution. Watch out!) Why waste money on old cards from the used market in the case of Denis, when you can wait for 4060, wait until it gets cheaper, or take it from a flea market twice as cheap in a year and play him for another eight years without changing cards ? Take, for example, you. Your card does not pull in many games in 4k at all. Eleks 2, Detroit, all parts of Vakha, Anno 1800, Redemshen 2, Slipping Dog on extreme settings, Oxide Room 104, Siberia new, Cyberpunk, King dem Cam. Continue the list? But you're not running two 3090ti's, are you? Therefore, why should he run away to buy a 1080ti, when in full hd resolution almost all the games fit perfectly in his understanding of comfortable FPS? The guys would have done just that if new games were at stake, and not spend money on a card that you can already find anyway.

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.07.22

01001000 01101001
01001000 01101001 wrote:
No, I understand what you are doing, but why. 30-35 unfortunate thousand is worth 3060 people now. For 40-44 already 3060TI can be pulled out
Another mirage
Spoiler
01001000 01101001 wrote:
the main thing is that such owners, with or without reason, do not write "bad optimization" where the old woman does not pull, when, like the rest on current budgets, she just flies
She you and 1060 "flies", judging by the bench. You start the gameplay, then yell

l
lapwing mouse 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin
Tin price tag. Along the way, the cards flew up again. 66 pieces for a goofy brand with one screw!!! I've seen these Chinese fakes before. It's called just to sell. The casing is generally kind of deshmansky. If you take it, then disassemble it completely. Put on at least one Iceberg screw and change the thermal pads. Then it's okay. I would take this option from 3060:
Spoiler

l
lapwing mouse 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin
In any case, you can try to find inexpensive and 3070. But it's better to wait for 4060 and in a year, when it becomes cheaper, take it. It will truly be enough for you for a long time for full hd. It will be a new popular card for games on ultras in full hd and Quad hd.