3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 28.10.21 09:30 pm

Game Optimization Discussion (Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy)

how is the game going? Satisfied with the performance?
149 Comments
Sort by:
E
ED61 08.07.22

P
Palych Rokov 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
How can you forget about the most beautiful city in the game and bypass it in the forest, having 6900XT, and not run it in 4K?🤦‍♂️
You either do not hear or do not fool what I am writing to you. I don’t bother with games, for me, any game, no matter what it is, let everyone suck it up and sing defirambs, but for me it’s just a game, you know ??? THE GAME!!! I go through the storyline and put it in the trash. In case of an upgrade, which I regularly do and buy, not just to buy, but to buy standing pieces of iron because I'm not so rich to buy any cheap stuff, I can then start the game again, but if there were no problems before the upgrade, then after it the stump will be clear better, so there is no point in wasting time. For me, the main thing is that the game goes on ultras and does not slow down, so that I don’t have to postpone everything until later, like you. And I don’t bother my head with the details of the games, I went through, demolished it in the trash and forgot, because this is not something that needs to be remembered, moreover, for me these are such trifles, over which I do not worry about the word at all. So I went through The Witcher 3 5 years ago, according to your video, I remember that I went through this location, it was part of some kind of DLC and I didn’t have any problems, then I certainly forgot that it was some kind of bokler or schmokler I already don't really remember the plot. Novigrad is more difficult for iron, locations with forests are difficult, you have drawdowns in the forests in battles below 50 fps, and also a temperature of 80s, which in your case should not be at all. The map of 2017 does not pull the game of 2015, you understand how you screwed up? You probably also took it from your hands in 2020, so it's not surprising that it gets so warm the fact that this is some kind of bokler or shmokler, of course, for 5 years I have already forgotten, I already really don’t remember the plot. Novigrad is more difficult for iron, locations with forests are difficult, you have drawdowns in the forests in battles below 50 fps, and also a temperature of 80s, which in your case should not be at all. The map of 2017 does not pull the game of 2015, you understand how you screwed up? You probably also took it from your hands in 2020, so it's not surprising that it gets so warm the fact that this is some kind of bokler or shmokler, of course, for 5 years I have already forgotten, I already really don’t remember the plot. Novigrad is more difficult for iron, locations with forests are difficult, you have drawdowns in the forests in battles below 50 fps, and also a temperature of 80s, which in your case should not be at all. The map of 2017 does not pull the game of 2015, you understand how you screwed up? You probably also took it from your hands in 2020, so it's not surprising that it gets so warm
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
In short, you got caught in Horizon on trifles that it’s impossible not to know about
Horizon came out in 2020 and I went through it in 2020 on patch either 1.06 or 1.07 and also demolished it in the trash, more I did not return to her. I tried it this way when I changed the card, made a note and put it in the trash, so given that more than a year has passed, I could forget some details and nuances of control, but the videos that I recorded are already the end of the story

l
lapwing mouse 08.07.22

Palych Rokov
Why is that physics in the game .....
Rays, but shadows, drops of blood.
Why the plot ...... and the result .....
Why notes and magazines.
I passed the game - I forgot the answer)
)
)

)

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.07.22

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
You either do not hear or do not fool what I am writing to you. I don’t bother with games, for me, any game, no matter what it is, let everyone suck it up and sing defirambs, but for me it’s just a game, you know ??? THE GAME!!!
This is just a test, not a game. Ran, tested, closed and deleted. Who wants to look like an idiot who buys top cards just for tests ???
Palych Rokov wrote:
For me, the main thing is that the game goes on ultras and does not slow down, so that I don’t have to postpone everything for later, like you
. Due to this, I have a rich library of games that I will play for at least 5 years
Palych Rokov wrote:
the fact that this is some kind of bokler or shmokler, of course, for 5 years I have already forgotten, I already really don’t remember the plot.
You have it with all the games, stopudovo).
Palych Rokov wrote:
she is part of some DLC
This is a star🤦‍♂️ Some kind of DLC...Yoba...
Palych Rokov wrote:
Novigrad is more difficult for iron, locations with forests are difficult, you have drawdowns in the forests in battles below 50 fps is also the temperature for 80s, which just in your case should not be at all.
Turnovers now need to be added using the driver. MSI Afterbuner no longer regulates them. Although, for starters, it would be nice to show where you found 80 °.
Palych Rokov wrote:
The map of 2017 does not pull the game of 2015, do you understand how you screwed up?
Show the test in Beauclair, and we'll both see how you messed up in the game of 2015). But you don't show it, I'm afraid
)
. forget, but the vids that I recorded are already the ending of the story
On other people's saves. When I started to play the game, I also did not immediately navigate in pressing the "Q" button. Then pebbles, potions, traps, explosives, explosive threads, baiting robots against their own. Invisible borders also help to save ammunition. And pebbles for a distracting maneuver are generally beautiful to get into stealth

P
Palych Rokov 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
This is just a test, not a game. Ran, tested, closed and deleted. Who wants to look like an idiot who buys top cards just for testing???
You don't fool me again, I play games, I just don't attach any serious importance to it, but if the game doesn't stretch at maximum speed, then I don't play it, so to play comfortably you need to take non-low-end hardware Denis
Kyokushin wrote:
with all the games so, stopudovo).
Yes, I don’t bother, I played, went through and demolished it in the trash, but why clutter up the hard drive
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
This is a star🤦‍♂️Some kind of DLC...Yoba...
You don’t fool again, I played 5 years ago, not yesterday, not a month ago, but for 5 whole years and after that I went through a bunch of games, I don’t even remember about The Witcher 3, and you will still play Horizon for a year and remember it for 10 years . The only question is why is it needed

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Now the RPMs need to be added using the driver. MSI Afterbuner doesn't regulate them anymore.
Oh , no thanks
Spoiler
Denis Kyokushin wrote: Show the test in Beauclair
, and we'll both see how you messed up in the game in 2015).
Novigrad, this is the most demanding piece of the game

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.07.22

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote: Well
, don't thank
the Test for 6 months, as it were. Here's a "fresher":
Spoiler
Palych Rokov wrote:
what should I be afraid of, I have a test laid out on ultras in 4k in Novigrad, this is the most demanding piece of the game
And in this piece games at FPS of 105 frames, you manage to jump frame time to 15.6ms. What will happen in Beauclair then? At 60 frames, the norm is up to 16.6ms, at 30 frames - 33.3s
You don't fool again
I perfectly understand that you are trying to piss in my ears. It doesn’t happen that a player goes through all the games in a coma state. I played games, and I remember these games. Most of all I liked Return To Castle Wolfenstein. I went through it in 2017. I would still play it now if AMD had no problems with OGL, and I would have a lot of fun rolling Venom mod.And you for some lousy 5 years even "forgot" the name of the DLC 🤦‍♂️
You are not interested in games, you do not experience any impressions during "passages".Congratulations, you have gaming impotence.And no powerful video card will save you

P
Palych Rokov 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
The test is about 6 months old. Here's "fresher":
Yes, and 73 is a lot, at 1080ti from giga with turntables in manual mode with much greater complexity and chip area, with 2 times greater TDP and 3 times greater performance temperature didn't exceed 65s in games and this summer in extreme heat without air conditioner
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
And in this piece of the game at 105 frames FPS you manage to jump up to 15.6ms frame time.
So what? even if once something jumped somewhere, it doesn’t affect anything, you bother a lot about frametime and you don’t give a damn that you don’t have a comfortable average, that the card stupidly and doesn’t give 60 fps and drawdowns in battles in the forest up to 48 and below, even in Beauclair you don't have this - therefore Beauclair is far from the scene where you need to test at all. It's logical, but... logic is not yours, alas and ah
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I perfectly understand that you are trying to piss in my ears. It doesn't happen that a player goes through all the games in a state of coma. , they themselves put aside in memory due to the impressions from them. I played games with friends in 2002-2003, and I remembered these games.
Spoiler: Not only in your ears, but even in your eyes, you will still be stubborn and do not understand banal things, even how human memory works. If I don’t bother with games, then I passed them, even if I didn’t, I ran them and forgot. For me, this is equivalent to how many steps on the stairs in the entrance, useless information, which I, like most people, do not pay attention to, steps and steps, and to hell with them. I am sure that you have never counted how many steps are in the entrance, how many steps you walk until you get to your workshop, etc. So I went through the toy, demolished it in the basket and forgot it on the second day, and after 5 years you ask me questions about it and are surprised that I don’t remember something there after 5 years.
As one book character said: “The human brain is an empty attic where you can stuff anything you want. A fool does just that: he drags the necessary and unnecessary there. And finally, there comes a moment when you can no longer stuff the most necessary thing there. Or it is hidden so far away that you can't reach it. I do things differently. In my attic there are only the tools I need. There are a lot of them, but they are in perfect order and always at hand. And I don't need extra junk."
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
You are not interested in games, you do not experience any impressions during "playthroughs". Congratulations, you have gaming impotence. And no powerful video card will save you
Spoiler To play on settings like yours, and even with such low fps and drawdowns, you really have to be a pervert to have a hard-on for games in this form))

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.07.22

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
Yes, and 73 is a lot, on 1080ti from giga with turntables in manual mode with much greater complexity and chip area, with 2 times greater TDP and 3 times greater performance, the temperature did not exceed 65c in games and this in summer intense heat without
kondeya Monopenisually, if it does not exceed 75 °
Palych Rokov wrote:
So what? even if once there somewhere something jumped, it does not affect anything.
This "once" time you don't even have to wait, the frame time figure jumps like crazy.
Palych Rokov wrote:
you worry a lot about frametime and you don’t give a damn that you don’t have a comfortable average
Yes, everything is like a drum for you: at least pissing in the eyes, it’s still God’s dew. For a comfortable game, you need not only frames, but also a comfortable time for each frame so that you don’t catch “scars”. And you catch them at every corner, even 1080Ti doesn't help. Palych Rokov
wrote: that
the map is stupid and does not give out 60 fps and the drawdown in the battles in the forest is up to 48 to think that trying to piss in your ears about passing games without knowing anything about them is logical🤣 Palych Rokov wrote: you will still be stoned and don’t understand banal things, even how human memory works. It doesn't work for you🤣 Palych Rokov wrote:

For me, this is tantamount to how many steps on the stairs in the entrance, useless information that I, like most people, don’t pay attention to, steps and steps, and to hell with them
Passing games in a coma. I am far from the drug addict world
Palych Rokov wrote:
Here and I passed the toy, demolished it in the basket and forgot it on the second day, and after 5 years you ask me questions about it and are surprised that I don’t remember something there after 5 years
. I was not surprised, I was convinced. I was convinced that you
're just
a tester.
If the content of the games is unnecessary for your attic, is it worth touching the games at all ??? Where is the logic? 🤣
Palych Rokov wrote:
To play on settings like yours, and even with such low FPS and drawdowns, you really have to be a pervert, so that games in this form have a boner))
For someone, a test is just a test. And for some, the test = passing. No wonder: ran, tested, closed and deleted, = passed.

K
Kartonkratos 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin
By the way, did you undervolting yourself? I only did it, of course, very hard, where the voltage was reduced to 0.800 millivolts and the frequencies were greatly reduced, of course the performance fell but not much, so to speak, and then if you use monitoring, you can notice that the FPS is lower than with the drain! In short, you have to pay for everything! on the other hand, even at full load, the video card consumes 2-2.5 times less energy, and it doesn’t get warm that even passive cooling is enough! but of course you yourself can’t underestimate everything so much, I also have a second profile where I undervoltn the vidyukha less and almost didn’t lose performance, somewhere 5-10% depends on the game somewhere more somewhere less, but power consumption and temperature are also very low, although in stock were not high! but it's even less so, but I mostly sit on the first profile with hard undervolting, and I'm sick of everything is enough! and it’s me that I overdid it in the first one in the second profile, and if you test there a little longer, you can achieve an absolute balance, where, on the contrary, you will increase your performance and at the same time reduce temperatures and power consumption.

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.07.22

Kartonkratos
Undervolting did, friezes appear in Horizon. My card consumes up to 137W without undervolting. In other brands RX588 up to 175W

l
lapwing mouse 08.07.22

Kartonkratos
I remember there were frequent crashes due to undervolting in Valhalla. Then I scored on such an experiment.

K
Kartonkratos 08.07.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
Not in all the games that I play, there were no lags and crashes!

K
Kartonkratos 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin
If you say that your consumption is 137W instead of 175W, then maybe you have it undervolted through the BIOS firmware!?.

l
lapwing mouse 08.07.22

Kartonkratos wrote:
Not in all the games that I play, there were no lags and crashes!
When undervolting? So we have different maps. Different load, different graphics settings and different frequency curve parameters.

K
Kartonkratos 08.07.22

MOUSE lapwing
On the settings I play the same, only in full hd resolution! and undervolting is not overclocking, in which crashes can occur if you overdo it with frequencies.

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.07.22

Kartonkratos Nope
, the voltage is exactly the same as that of other brands, where 175W. I myself wondered why

K
Kartonkratos 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin
More consumption depends on the game! in some games, the video card consumes a lot of energy, and in others less!

l
lapwing mouse 08.07.22

Kartonkratos wrote:
More consumption depends on the game! in some games, the video card consumes a lot of energy, and in others less!
Right here to the point. There are games that are extremely positive about this, and there are also those like Valhalla, which, due to minimal changes in the graph curve, begin to fizzle out.

P
Palych Rokov 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
You don't even have to wait for this "one" time, the frame time figure jumps like crazy.
YES what are you even talking about??? You really don’t get fooled by how it works, the frame time cannot be unchanged, any game is a dynamic process with a constantly changing picture and the frame time depends on its complexity and it will float on any system, this is normal.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Yes, everything is like a drum for you: even pissing in the eyes, it’s still God’s dew. For a comfortable game, you need not only frames, but also a comfortable time for each frame so that you don’t catch “scars”. And you have them on everyone you catch a corner, even 1080Ti does not save.
I don’t catch anything anywhere, it happens sometimes in games on UE4, but this engine has starters, especially since not all developers can work with it normally and implement their assets optimally into the engine, hence the result. But if there is a notch on the frametime once in 10 minutes of the game, it's not scary, it's much worse when these notches are constant, then the impression really spoils. But even more it deteriorates in your case when constant drawdowns are below the comfortable FPS. If I had some kind of obvious and permanent discomfort in games, in the same Witcher or Horizon, then I would not play them.
But you really suffer from perversion, play action games at lower than 60fps Denis Kyokushin wrote:
It doesn’t work for you🤣
Spoiler Everything works for me, you and I have different types of activities in life, you work with your hands, and I work with my head. That's why I don't fill my attic with all sorts of unnecessary nonsense. Denis Kyokushin
wrote: Passing games in a state of coma. I
am far from the drug addict world
Spoiler I was convinced. I was convinced that you are just a tester. And then, useless.

Do you really think 1080ti didn't pull the hayworks? 1080ti/2080s and above do just fine with all these effects
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
If the content of the games is unnecessary for your attic, is it worth touching the games at all ??? Where is the logic? 🤣
SpoilerOf course, it's unnecessary, you can ask anyone you want and anyone will tell you that it's so pure for a fan, but in order to bother and remember the little things from toys and remember them 20 years after that, you only need to be a fanatic.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I did undervolting, friezes appear in Horizon. My card consumes up to 137W without undervolting. In other brands RX588 up to 175W
Gigabyte as a brand has sunk below the plinth in the basement. He has more or less the Aorus line, everything else is a hat. I had a 1080-ti gaming OS, an excellent card in terms of temperatures, but one of the lowest in terms of frequencies and power limit, the infection trotted shamelessly. Let, of course, between the drain and overclocked in the uhnar only 5-7 frames, but the numbers are more pleasant to see stable. Freezes appeared during undervolting due to a drop in performance and excessive undervolting, if you undervolt too much, then there may also be bsods and driver crashes with an error
CHIBIS MOUSE wrote:
I remember there were frequent crashes due to undervolting in Valhalla. Then I scored on such an experiment.
well, it was necessary to raise the voltage, although undervolting on gigabytes that save in the 3000 series even on the top line of elementary fuses is of course such a thing. Well, this is how it was necessary to undervolt the card if the entire line of Assassins, in principle, in peak load mode, makes the card consume much less from the outlet than other games)
Kartonkratos wrote:
I play the same settings, only in full hd resolution! and undervolting is not overclocking, in which crashes can occur if you overdo it with frequencies.
undervolting, like overclocking, if excessive, can lead to driver crashes, besides, in general, the thing is also dangerous. The video card has a tdp, tdp is calculated using the formula W=V*I, i.e. voltage is multiplied by current. By reducing the voltage and for the card to eat the same amount from the outlet, the current strength grows, so it just kills the power circuits and everything else, so undervolting must be done with a decrease in the power limit for balance, otherwise the card may suddenly go into flint Valhalla

K
Kartonkratos 08.07.22

Palych Rokov
Thank you!