3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 28.10.21 09:30 pm

Game Optimization Discussion (Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy)

how is the game going? Satisfied with the performance?
149 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 08.07.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
I would not take any, because this is not a people's card. People have a price tag of up to 25k

l
lapwing mouse 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin
Now the price tags have shifted. If it comes to that, then the people's card, it was 5-7 thousand rubles in the good old days. And as new cards come out, the price tag of the nationality will change. And it will not be 25, but 60-70 at the output. Read the comments on the map I sent you))) 😁
Spoiler

l
lapwing mouse 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin
Now, of course, if you have enough performance, then forget about the update, and in a year you will get 45 thousand for 4060. Stas Matras will swell from such impudence))) From a card that will not be much weaker than 6900xt, but cost several times cheaper , so also with rays 😁😁😁👍

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.07.22

CHIBIS MOUSE For
60-70 there will be popular cards in the case when salaries are at least 180 thousand each . steampowered.com/hwsurvey/videocard/ 1060 is still leading in it, but not 2060 and certainly not 3060. In it, even 1650 overtook 1660

l
lapwing mouse 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin
Here's another comment. Dude says about 4k on it. But it's hard to believe. Although I agree about quad HD👍
Spoiler

l
lapwing mouse 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin
For me, a people's card, it's half a hundred in our time, with our price tags. And a hundred pieces, that's already expensive. And 200 or more, this is a real zashkvar !!!!!!

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.07.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
You are a little bit special, you have long considered people's cards to be more expensive than those available to the people. 3060 and should now cost 25 thousand, and they threw another 40 on it. This is a huge overpayment. I’m not 100%, but 200% sure, with such a price tag of 25k it will definitely be popular. And here in second place in terms of availability 1050Ti🤦 ‍♂️
Now for 25 you can buy a washer, but for a card they want 66🤦‍♂️

l
lapwing mouse 08.07.22

SpoilerDenis Kyokushin
I just look at the prices of food and clothes and understand that the nationality on the price tag of 25 pieces for a video has already ended. We have a doshirak in the local shop, it costs 69 rubles, and a bucket of doshirak, well, that is, a large package of 76 rubles. And two years ago it cost 48 rubles. Salo cost a very long time 350 per kg, and now you will not find less than 600 rubles per kg even from private traders. Kg of halibut fish outdid the mark of 1200 per kg!!!!!! I'd rather catch the legendary pike in Redemschen 2 and stay full than halibut in reality. Mineral water Buratino cost 35 rubles, now 70. That's the whole nation! About whitefish and beer, I’m generally silent !!!!

01001000 01101001 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin Posted
by Denis
Kyokushin 32300 on Ali 3060 Ventus. Also Avito offers, new cards for 34 thousand. For such STORIES, for 55 on Avito 3070Ti, and for 65-70 you can already find an RTX 3080. By the way, according to the warranty announcement, galax rtx 3060ti on samsung costs 40. For 67, you can now grab a NEW 3070Ti online! Spoiler Denis Kyokushin wrote: You have it and "flies" on 1060, judging by the bench. You start the gameplay, then yell

Only Deniska is yelling here, about optimization for the old men, while reading inattentively. I know that 1060 does not really pull anything anymore. It's not a secret. Moreover, I know that the game will be worse. There are a lot of videos on the internet. Only one thing worries me - the difference between the minimum and high, it is almost non-existent.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
1060 is still leading in it, but not 2060, and certainly not 3060.
The situation is changing: https://www.playground.ru/misc/news/nvidia_rtx_3060_stal_samym_populyarnym_graficheskim_protsessorom_v_steam_v_iyune_2022_goda-1218640 NVIDIA RTX became the most popular GPU on Steam in June 2022. THIS DATA IS FOR JUNE. So everything is going according to plan.

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
Spoiler
MOSHIVURIA lapwing wrote:
Tin price tag. Along the way, the cards flew up again. 66 pieces for a goofy brand with one screw!!!
Yes, he singled out some one card, are you serious? There are a bunch of shops in Msk, and with the best deals.
MOSHIVURII lapwing wrote:
I would take this option from 3060: We
don’t know anything other than gigabytes? Why are there 3 screws and such a rich coolness? What exactly are we cooling? For games, any and do not care at all.
MOSHIVURIA lapwing wrote:
For me, a people's card, this is half a hundred in our time, with our price tags.
Yes, i.e. the same 3060 / 3060Ti / 6600XT. On Avito, the new 3060Ti are with a guarantee in the region of 50.

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.07.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
With the increase in food prices, the purchasing power for everything else only decreases. Therefore, cards for 60-70k a priori cannot be popular

01001000 01101001
Of course, I understand that religion is invincible, but I will try:
Spoiler
At least sometimes read the news, slowpoke 🤦‍♂️When was the last time you bought anything on alik?

01001000 01101001 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin
Spoiler No need to seem smarter, it doesn't work. What does QIWI have to do with it? I know this perfectly well without you. Pay by card, no problem. Including corn converts at the rate of the Central Bank (here you need to check the card, it should work).
Spoiler

In short, then Avito and other buying opportunities. I just recently bought headphones and Asgard RAM. There, people are more actively collecting iron. Under the spoiler example.
Spoiler
What kind of kindergarten, right. You get tired already, simple things, it would seem.
Now I understand for whom they release such videos:
Spoiler
I want to poke separately:
Spoiler
And that's enough for you. Kind of a horror. If you don’t buy and throw old news, then I’m afraid this won’t impress me, a person who sits in a group for 50k and monitors all the changes, in particular, what people take today, for how much and where.
In general, I will let you know IF I stop following the news and builds.

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.07.22

01001000 01101001
Better tell us where and how much you got your 3060Ti and i7 10700KF

P
Palych Rokov 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Earth doesn't revolve around Marvel. Yes, and FPS drops / rises depending on camera rotation and location. Everything is much better in Horizon . What
about Marvel? You don’t have a stable 60 fps in any game and drawdowns in intense scenes up to 40 and below. Marvel is only the first bell and by the way the Guardians are less demanding than the Marvel Avengers. In The Avengers there, I'm sure you will be even sadder.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I don't have any free-sync, 50 fps is quite comfortable for me. Discomfort is from 38 and below. Sub-timings helped a lot.
Without jeans and firesinks, 50 fps cannot feel comfortable, but with you it’s clear - I never lived well, don’t even start
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
You cannot evaluate in all its glory, you have no attention to graphic details.
Well, yes, well, yes, I wonder why then I put high resolution 4k and ultra settings everywhere)
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Lack of time for games is a fucking problem)
You still play them, therefore the point of buying a normal card is
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Modern cards have a working life approximately equal to the console cycle, and then the chip dump). And she doesn’t care what games you play: modern or old. what the hell to throw another 27k?
Nonsense, there are proofs that all cards without exception have chips falling off? The dump can be from fierce overclocking, a wretched body where there is no normal ventilation and constant overheating, from a factory defect in the end. People have been digging cards in mining 24/7 for years and estimate from a farm of 100 pieces, 4-5 cards can have a dump, so there’s no need for la-la. What is the point of playing old games when there are a bunch of new ones, where animation and physics are completely different? I now after the new games do not even perceive junk. These are all the remasters that are coming out, where the textures were tightened up, but the old physics engine with cardboard animation and physics was left the same, and they just make me want to puke. So even then your card sits in a puddle there.
01001000 01101001 wrote:
No, I understand what you're doing, but why. 30-35 unfortunate thousand is worth 3060 people now. For 40-44 already 3060TI can be pulled out. Even for 23000 you can buy a 2060S, and it is already better than a 588 card. Guys for 55 take 3070Ti, and for 68 RTX 3080. For FullHD cards of the 3060 level, the most with a margin. What 70?
For 72t on the Yandex market you had 6800xt from pavercolor red devil
CHIBIS MYSHIVURII wrote:
But it's better to wait for 4060 and in a year, when it gets cheaper, take it.
CHIBIS MOSHIVURIA wrote:
and in a year, for 45 thousand, you will take 4060. It’s
not a fact that there will be such prices and it’s not a fact that cards of this level will be brought to you, but for parallel imports, the price will be clearly much higher than
CHIBIS MISHIVURIA wrote:
Why spend money on old cards from the used market in the case of Denis, when you can wait for 4060, wait until it gets cheaper, or take it from a flea market twice as cheap in a year and play it for another eight years without changing cards?
In the case of him, I already understood that he will forever with his logic remain on the weak rx588, which then will be nailed to the wall with
a
carnation
For 60-70 people's cards will be in the case when salaries are at least 180 thousand each.
You live in some kind of parallel reality and are deeply unlimited in your delusions
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Everyone has their own needs. I would take my family south for 200k .
Not only did I buy a card for myself, but every year I went to rest over the hill
CHIBIS MYSHIVURIA wrote:
For me, a people's card is half a hundred in our time, with our price tags. And a hundred pieces, that's already expensive. And 200 or more, this is a real zashkvar !!!!!!
This is said by a dude who calmly buys top cards as soon as they come out and can buy a dozen of them, even if he was silent
, MOUSE chibis wrote: Elex
2, Detroit, all parts of Wakha, Anno 1800, Redemshen 2, Slipping Dog on extreme settings, Oxide Room 104, Siberia new, Cyberpunk, King dem Kam.
Eleks 2 is going so-so, everything else goes fine without problems, I don't play strategies and haven't tried
01001000 01101001 wrote:
I don’t understand at all why a dead series of cards is remembered. They are ushatannye, including in mining.
It meant that he could buy it new and use it in games all these years
01001000 01101001 wrote:
No need to seem smarter, it doesn’t work.
it is useless to prove to him, he is a chronic waiter and in the end will remain on his rx588 shabby

P
POLKOVNIK2005 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin
If you are from Moscow, then go to this site, I took mine here and the prices will surprise you.
Spoilerhttps://www.soundbreeze.pro/graphics/sort/price/direction/down/page/6.html

P
Palych Rokov 08.07.22

POLKOVNIK2005 wrote:
If you are from Moscow, then go to this site, I took mine here and the prices will surprise you.
he doesn't care, he will wait for prices of 25t, they can and will be like that someday, only by that time he will either have to retire, or these cards will be as outdated as px588 at the time of purchase. In general, according to your link, ridiculous prices, is there a new iron or a used one?

l
lapwing mouse 08.07.22

Palych Rokov
01001000 01101001
Denis Kyokushin
For me personally, and probably for most other lazy users who don’t want to bother with long delivery times, it’s easier to cross the road and buy a card in the DNS, like other kits. Moreover, I have a lot of bonuses there, and the store often makes discounts. Although, I do not argue before, the prices there were exorbitant, but now they are not. I have always liked the brands Giga, Msi, Evga, and earlier Palit from the cards. Even if I overpay, it doesn’t matter, it means I’ll save on groceries or beer. No problem. The difference is not five or ten thousand. For that, my heart is calm. Since the service center is nearby. Plus, the power of Dakar will help))) From the cards I take only three cooler ones. When I did an experiment with the card, I noticed that with two screws the temperature of the video chip and the core rises by 8C. Well, this is understandable, because there is gddr6x. 3060 can do with two screws. But definitely not alone. You put the Iceberg and sleep well, comrade gamer. I would not buy expensive cards at the moment. There were quite a few other expenses added. Therefore, the card is even for a hundred, it's so-so. I used to take 2080ti for 89900. For that, a top card. It hasn't gone anywhere yet. If we take a card for 250 pieces, then I would like it to last at least eight years. But cunning Huang will never allow it. The 588 seems to have a much longer performance cycle than any top. I myself am amazed that a card for 18 pieces has the power to digest all modern games at medium high in Fulk, and in some places even at 1440r. And this is taking into account the fact that as a result it produces not 30 fps, but much more frames. Comrade Podvertov has 970 and for him 24-27 fps is already a joy, and as he said that if he had 3060, then it would have been enough for him for at least seven years. That is, Each person has their own understanding of the comfort of the game. For me personally, 27 frames, this is BDSM. But if 50, but with Ji Singh, then it's great. And then, if the monik would be 60 hertz. Therefore, on the monica 240 hertz, for my snickering hertz (if I'm not snickering) it's 80 fps and higher. But this is not about that now, folk 60 frames will always be a priority even at 360 hertz. monitor. I want to repeat once again that at 588 45-50 frames for a person who is not driven by high fps, this is the flight of the soul. Therefore, 588 will serve for many more years. But, if there is an opportunity to buy a new folk 4060 for 45-50 pieces, then it is better to do it as soon as possible. And there for a decade and score for renewal. Here in Vlad, 588 can be easily sold for 15-17 pieces. And I even ideally know where. this is sado maso. But if 50, but with Ji Singh, then it's great. And then, if the monik would be 60 hertz. Therefore, on the monica 240 hertz, for my snickering hertz (if I'm not snickering) it's 80 fps and higher. But this is not about that now, folk 60 frames will always be a priority even at 360 hertz. monitor. I want to repeat once again that at 588 45-50 frames for a person who is not driven by high fps, this is the flight of the soul. Therefore, 588 will serve for many more years. But, if there is an opportunity to buy a new folk 4060 for 45-50 pieces, then it is better to do it as soon as possible. And there for a decade and score for renewal. Here in Vlad, 588 can be easily sold for 15-17 pieces. And I even ideally know where. this is sado maso. But if 50, but with Ji Singh, then it's great. And then, if the monik would be 60 hertz. Therefore, on the monica 240 hertz, for my snickering hertz (if I'm not snickering) it's 80 fps and higher. But this is not about that now, folk 60 frames will always be a priority even at 360 hertz. monitor. I want to repeat once again that at 588 45-50 frames for a person who is not driven by high fps, this is the flight of the soul. Therefore, 588 will serve for many more years. But, if there is an opportunity to buy a new folk 4060 for 45-50 pieces, then it is better to do it as soon as possible. And there for a decade and score for renewal. Here in Vlad, 588 can be easily sold for 15-17 pieces. And I even ideally know where. for my snickering hertz (if I'm not snickering) it's 80 fps and above. But this is not about that now, folk 60 frames will always be a priority even at 360 hertz. monitor. I want to repeat once again that at 588 45-50 frames for a person who is not driven by high fps, this is the flight of the soul. Therefore, 588 will serve for many more years. But, if there is an opportunity to buy a new folk 4060 for 45-50 pieces, then it is better to do it as soon as possible. And there for a decade and score for renewal. Here in Vlad, 588 can be easily sold for 15-17 pieces. And I even ideally know where. for my snickering hertz (if I'm not snickering) it's 80 fps and above. But this is not about that now, folk 60 frames will always be a priority even at 360 hertz. monitor. I want to repeat once again that at 588 45-50 frames for a person who is not driven by high fps, this is the flight of the soul. Therefore, 588 will serve for many more years. But, if there is an opportunity to buy a new folk 4060 for 45-50 pieces, then it is better to do it as soon as possible. And there for a decade and score for renewal. Here in Vlad, 588 can be easily sold for 15-17 pieces. And I even ideally know where. Therefore, 588 will serve for many more years. But, if there is an opportunity to buy a new folk 4060 for 45-50 pieces, then it is better to do it as soon as possible. And there for a decade and score for renewal. Here in Vlad, 588 can be easily sold for 15-17 pieces. And I even ideally know where. Therefore, 588 will serve for many more years. But, if there is an opportunity to buy a new folk 4060 for 45-50 pieces, then it is better to do it as soon as possible. And there for a decade and score for renewal. Here in Vlad, 588 can be easily sold for 15-17 pieces. And I even ideally know where.

B
Braun Fuhrer 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin
config in the profile, everything is at the maximum in the native without any fsars and other dregs.

B
Braun Fuhrer 08.07.22

01001000 01101001 I
still don’t argue and say that it flies

P
POLKOVNIK2005 08.07.22

Palych Rokov
New. I took ZOTAC with a 3 + 2 guarantee, registered on their website, received an additional 2 year warranty, so everything is fine.

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.07.22

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
In no game do you have stable 60 fps and drawdown in intense scenes up to 40 and below. With your miserable
overlay, where you have to look at the numbers through a magnifying glass, you don’t even want to look at your tests from the word at all . much sadder. I'm not a fan of this plastic. If I succeed today, I'll test it with a new firewood, I'll post the test and delete the fuck these guards. Palych Rokov wrote: Without jeans and firesinks, 50 fps cannot feel comfortable, but it’s clear with you - you never lived well, you don’t even need to start

No freesync helped you escape from the freezes in the game about the Yandex food peddler. In Horizon, in the city, it's the same.
Palych Rokov wrote:
Well, yes, well, yes, I wonder why then I put high resolution 4k and ultra settings everywhere)
I don’t know, you still don’t see shit. I somehow had a chance to talk with one console player, he saw much more graphical goodies on the PS4 in Horizon and presented to me than you did on your 4K. But to be more precise, you didn’t give any of them as an example. NONE!!! Not that I supported consoles, but that console player had richer arguments about graphics than your mean 4K / 60 FPS. Now, after that dialogue, I pay attention to many little things, for example, if the game does not have a first-person shadow, then this is a graphic jamb.
Palych Rokov wrote:
You still play them, so the point of buying a normal card is
The Witcher 1, The Witcher 2, The Witcher 3, Horizon, FallOut 3, FallOut 4, Far Cry 5, Far Cry New Dawn, Evil Within, Evil Within II, Dishonored 2, - so yes, I play.
Palych Rokov wrote:
Nonsense, there are proofs that all cards without exception have chips falling off?
The 570GTX and HD7950 have artifacts. The 570GTX served me somewhere from 2013 to 2017. Even before me, a couple of years from a friend. And I took the HD7950 in 2015 for The Witcher 3 for 9240 rubles.
Palych Rokov wrote:
What's the point of playing old games when there are a bunch of new ones, where animation and physics are completely different?
Oh yeah, physicsaaaa. Ok, let's take Mafia 2 and Days Gone. Have you ever tried to drive on the rails in a car in Mafia 2? Have you tried Days Gone? Did you know that Dick on a bike changes the flight path during ski jumping ??? I didn’t notice any traces after the bike. I’ll have to look. Estimate, but in Mafia 2, when the snow falls, after the car there are traces from each wheel, even though the snow is applied with a thin layer. What year is it? 2010? Or Let's take another game: Metro 2033. Do you know that smoke was removed from the updated version of the game? The same smoke from shots and improvised grenades. Or another one, Assasin's Creed 3. Do you know that the character leaves traces in the dirt ?And here's another newfangled effect: have you ever seen in games that the bullet holes in the windows overgrow?
Palych Rokov wrote:
Now, after new games, I don’t even perceive old stuff.
You don’t perceive new ones either: 4K / 60FPS, - all the arguments.
Palych Rokov wrote:
You live in some kind of parallel reality and are deeply unlimited in your delusions
. If for you the orientation to Steam, where 1050Ti is in second place, is a deep delusion, then, probably, yes, I "got lost" in the statistics of Steam
Palych Rokov wrote:
Not only did I buy a card for myself, but every year I went to rest over the hill
I applauded standing. I can’t praise myself, no one can praise.