3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 28.10.21 09:30 pm

Game Optimization Discussion (Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy)

how is the game going? Satisfied with the performance?
149 Comments
Sort by:
l
lapwing mouse 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin
For Stas of the game, this is the graphics menu, save the graphics, start a new game, choose the coolest barrel, see the number of frames, skip notes and cutscenes, do not delve into the plot, end the game after +100500 months, delete this game and forget that passed = And to answer questions regarding the game: ANSWER - but I don’t remember, well, yes, something was there, uh, it was, well, uh, I deleted the game, it was a long time ago, I went through and demolished and the next game is the graphonia menu ... ………… and so on in a circle))))
Funny character) Can I give him a new card?
Spoiler
_
_

E
Evil in the flash 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin
"The 570GTX and HD7950 had artifacts. The 570GTX served me somewhere from 2013 to 2017. Even before me, a friend had a couple of years. , a little more back"
My R9 390x worked a little more than the warranty period (5 years) and sprinkled with artifacts.

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.07.22

Evil in the flash
I have a little longer due to the fact that I played a little less often. Was it hot?

01001000 01101001 08.07.22

That's it, I tested the game at 1060. FPS 28 minimum, average 40, maximum at the beginning 56. I'm not sure if amd fidelityfx gives anything (in particular, in terms of FPS, it seemed to me there was an increase. At the end of the video). Runs well, meets the recommended requirements. For 50-60 frames you will need a 2060 / 3050 / 6600XT card. The difference between low and high is 5-7 frames, even without reloading. Here there is crap, of course, because there is not much difference in the picture, if at all.

And here is the benchmark. On high:
Spoiler
Low settings:
Spoiler
The game is cool, the voice acting is pleasant, intriguing. How it will be, I don't know. I'll play at home.

l
lapwing mouse 08.07.22

01001000 01101001 wrote:
Yes, it is easier to overpay an impressive amount. I do not know such people, including myself. Pay recklessly. BY THE WAY!!! EVGA World Warranty:
Three mowers, that's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa worthy amount))))))))))) I have to go get some bread.

01001000 01101001 wrote:
EVGA World Warranty:
I used to use Evga, but the brand is not bad, but expensive. I would gladly buy it if it was available to us.
01001000 01101001 wrote:
Yeah, is that the only reason? Can you tell me for the number of heat pipes? Contact pads for cooling memory, cores. Can you tell me more about the radiator? That 3-fan Gaming OC from gigabytes is complete slag, because there are very few heat pipes. BUT! Three fans. ingenious razvodilovo
Eeeeeabsolyutni by ....... Chel took Auros and does not bathe. I used to have Extremes. I don’t look at maps at all, with regards to heat pipes. But when there was a cooler on the protsik, yes. Always pay attention first. This is the main thing. As for the cards - three icebergs, thermal pads, high-quality thermal pads, or ZhM, and forward, into the element of low-tempo gaming. Details from the large bell tower. Let there be at least one pipe. I'm exaggerating, of course, but I don't care about this ...... For 26 years, I have never bothered with this. And I have not lost anything, I do not lose and will not lose. For Icebergs, a low bow) They told me and for Ventus Os 3090 that the map sucks in terms of pace - I listened and yawned)

l
lapwing mouse 08.07.22

01001000 01101001 wrote:
How much does 3080 cost in your CSN? How much are you paying? How much for 5600X? I buy for 11 thousand. And you're in your 20s, I guess. Where are 3 thousand? And by the way, that's money. But I see that you are a rich man, for you this is not money. For what 3 thousand, from where, I did not understand.
3080 does not interest me. Everything I wanted, I took. Interest only in new cards. Regarding the overpayment, I noticed that the amounts are 2600-3000 thousand rubles.
01001000 01101001 wrote:
But I see you are a rich man, for you it's not money.
I told the dude who is currently eating Rolton, because the dosh is expensive)
01001000 01101001 wrote:
He took the top for cooling. Someone was smart enough to disassemble the cooling. Phew...
And what are they afraid of? Hands grow from the shoulders) Now I will disassemble all the cards. I personally liked the result.
01001000 01101001 wrote:
Well, yes, it's better not to ask for advice. Horror of course.
In general, by .... If you were buying tops, you would understand that there are no problems with heat pipes. At least for me.
01001000 01101001 wrote:
Or stay under warranty and take it right away with normal cooling and is not spent on the collective farm.
I love the collective farm, and even more the result.
01001000 01101001 wrote:
thermal pads have long been better: Iceberg Thermal DRIFTIce.
Yes, let at least the Odysseys themselves. I'm satisfied with my result.
01001000 01101001 wrote:
HAHAHA! Good luck cooling with one when it's the backbone of the system, the conductor of heat. It is clear where judgments come from, from ignorance. No fans and gaskets will help you in this case.
Rukalitso in general.
With a sense of humor, I see that you are not familiar)
Let there be at least one pipe

l
lapwing mouse 08.07.22

01001000 01101001
I hope that one day it will be possible to leave audio messages here. And then until it reaches you, it will take years. As it was with 9900k, when I explained to you on Skype the essence of buying a used processor, or a new one and their difference for a particular user)

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.07.22

01001000 01101001
Kick, why is the picture so torn?

E
Evil in the flash 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin
71 degrees basically. In summer, in the heat, it rose to 78-82, but this is at standard speeds. Compared to its predecessor in the form of 290x, we can say the situation was better.

01001000 01101001 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
why is the picture so torn?
Frame out of sync. I FORGOT enabled fast synchronization in the driver. Everything was written on the SSD, the game was on the HDD (the card is undemanding). There is enough space everywhere.
Okay, that's it, I'm still testing at home, for comparison, how much growth will be against the vidos from 1060, it's interesting to look for myself, but in a resolution of 2.5k. The game hooked, although not a fan of marvels, but for the sake of the Rocket you can play.
Thank you all, bye bye. Another topic will be in a week in the iron section.

l
lapwing mouse 08.07.22

01001000 01101001 wrote:
Don't joke anymore, it's not given in principle.
For people like you - I agree)
01001000 01101001 wrote: It's
better not to explain anything. You have your own world. You are upgrading some kind of Z370 / 390, it is not clear why and why, and why not AM4, why not 1151, not LGA 775 or 2011 / 2011-3. You get figs from Ali, and even the prices for video cards are displayed incorrectly. You don't need to come to me with your explanations. Everything was simple, but you turned it into an incredible mess out of the blue. How much I communicate for iron, argue, understand, such a trick for the first time. I take a new one, he dug up some old stuff somewhere.
Did he start again, like last time, or did he not get enough sleep, that he had a bad dream? I already explained it to you on Skype.
01001000 01101001 wrote:
Again, some kind of imaginary world. He has 3080 costs from 110 thousand, I adjust him for 65, the overpayment is no longer 3 thousand. AMD Ryzen 7 5700X BOX - 35 thousand you have. I take it for 16 thousand rubles. Where is the 3,000 rubles difference, in general, FIG knows.
I'm not talking about him, but about myself. Have you turned on the fool again? Read words, not just letters. Why Denis understands me from half a word, and you are like a foreigner. I told you about my overpayment!!!!!

l
lapwing mouse 08.07.22

01001000 01101001
SpoilerYou first learn how to answer questions like a man, otherwise you can use Skype, I remember how you jump from one topic to another like a rag. I noticed this heresy in you two years ago. I just lost time.
You have your own world.

You upgrade some Z370 / 390,
and why not AM4,
Everything was simple, but you turned an incredible

Spoiler into a mess

l
lapwing mouse 08.07.22

01001000 01101001
I understand your message. You seem to need somewhere to run. I will not distract.

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.07.22

Evil in the flash
I had 75-79 ° heated 7950. One valve. Acceleration was up to 1000

MHz
. Only there is a plane, tin.
01001000 01101001 wrote:
One knows nothing but the regard
I never saw an answer to my question: where and for how much did you get your 3060Ti and I7 10700KF?
And your verbal diarrhea about stores where you didn’t buy a card or a percentage is not interesting to me. Perhaps he took a power supply somewhere there, the same one that burned

P
Palych Rokov 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
With your miserable overlay, where you have to look at numbers through a magnifying glass, you don’t even want to look at your tests from the word at all
. you have problems with the monitor, probably 19-22 inches, if the monitor is 1080p and you set 4k quality in YouTube, then you will have everything the devil knows how to show and blur, so set the quality to 1080p
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
No freesync helped you save yourself from the freezes in the game about the Yandex food peddler. In Horizon, in the city, it's the same.
What food vendor? if you mean Deathstranding, then it’s calm in 4k at ultra 95+ fps and this still doesn’t completely load the map, in Horizon everything is fine in 4k, that moment of the gameplay that I shot just the most loaded and fierce batch with robots, while calmly 75+ fps, on 2080s I had so much in 1440p. When you get there, you'll probably have to reset everything to the minimum. Freesync and jisink do not get rid of freezes, the point of these technologies is that when the frame rate drops below 60 per second, the brakes are not felt so much and the responsiveness of the gameplay is not lost
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I somehow had a chance to talk with one console player, he is on PS4 in Horizon I saw and presented much more graphic goodies to me than you did on your 4K.
Graphics is primarily the clarity and detail of textures, so think Marvel The Avengers eat almost 4k on ultra as much as 12GB of video memory, and the Guardians of the Galaxy are about 10, but it is the clarity of textures and their detail that is much better in Guardians, in Avengers textures like in games 5-7 years ago, but there are beautiful explosions, destructible objects, a large open world, epic battles, high dynamics of gameplay and battles not like in Guardians, but done on a grand scale.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
570GTX and HD7950 have artifacts. The 570GTX served me somewhere from 2013 to 2017. Even before me, a friend had a couple of years.
yell-bash, but you really aren’t hello, the stove 570 came out in 2010 and in 2013 it was already completely irrelevant from the word at all, it came to you in 2013, obviously shabby and in 2017 safely went into the world different, which is not surprising, given the obvious lack of a normal ventilated case at that time. Although I confess, until 2012 I myself used the old case from a computer that was bought in 1998, but when I already put cards of the gth level 275 and higher there, it was either 2008, or 2009, then I was stupidly standing this case with the lid open already. It was in 2012 that I bought a top case for those times for $500. and a 1.3 kW PSU for 400 USD, which do their job perfectly and so far
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
And I took the HD7950 in 2015 for The Witcher 3 for 9240 rubles. I started to artifact about a year, maybe a little more ago.
Well, I understood, I didn’t live well, so there’s no need to start, you didn’t have any new cards at all except for rx588. Take 7950 for The Witcher 3))) In 2015, she was 3 years old already, my Witcher didn’t run normally on two GTX 780s in a slay, bought in 2013, as soon as they came out, it was a very demanding game and I put it off, then I barely passed the Quantum Break, I could hardly play Watch Dogs 1 on two in the 780-gth slay, it was completely unplayable in Watch Dogs 2, Deus Ex MD, Doom 2016 and then I came to the conclusion that everything - waffle cards and they need to be discarded and immediately took the top 1080ti in 2017, by the way, it is enough for 1080p to this day, though back to back. The feature of tops is their expiration date, on a top map, unless support for a new api and hardware tricks is required, you can spend 5 years playing on ultras, only reducing gradually one resolution. And on budget cards, in a year or two you can already throw them into the trash, because these cards do not provide normal FPS and it makes no sense to buy budget cards, I gave you arithmetic: 45000t = 1080ti, 18800t = rx588, 1080t-rx588 = 26200, i.e. e. you saved 26200r. Now even the most deshmarnaya 3060 costs 50500, you can throw off your junk at best for 10-ku, in total you need to add 40500, i.e. Saved 26200 to add 40500, fuck you economist)) you can throw off your junk at best for 10-ku, in total you need to add 40500, i.e. Saved 26200 to add 40500, fuck you economist)) you can throw off your junk at best for 10-ku, in total you need to add 40500, i.e. Saved 26200 to add 40500, fuck you economist))
MOSHIVURII chibis wrote:
I hope that someday it will be possible to leave audio messages here.
That is not necessary, your drunken bazaars on Skype were enough for me, at first it was amusing, but then I began to have enough patience for the first 10 seconds and DEL))

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.07.22

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote: Everything
is fine with the overlay.
On a 43" TV I had to look to see the numbers. I don't watch anymore . texture detailing Reflections ? Shadows ? She came to me in perfect condition, they didn’t even open it before me). And she chased very badly, unlike 7950) Palych Rokov wrote:

The Witcher didn't run well on two gtx 780s in slay bought in 2013 as soon as they came out it was a very demanding game and I put it aside
If my memory serves me it didn't have SLI support initially.
I ran it on the 7950 in FHD at high graphics settings, of course, turning off the Nevidia settings.
Spoiler
Palych Rokov wrote:
that's when I came to the conclusion that everything is waffle cards
. Perhaps the games that you chose did not support SLI well. I heard that Max Payne 3 had no problems with this. I won’t look for tests, I don’t interesting. German played on two cards
Palych Rokov wrote:
you saved 26200r
Your arithmetic is very bad. I took the RX588 in November 2020. If my memory serves me, the 1080Ti was not officially sold.
Palych Rokov wrote:
40500 must be added, i.e. I saved 26200 to add 40500, fuck you economist))
I didn’t throw off anything and didn’t add anything). These are the fruits of your imagination).
Palych Rokov wrote:
Well, I understand, I didn’t live well, so you don’t even need to start, you didn’t have any new cards at all except rx588. Take 7950 for The Witcher 3)))
Well, run it in Beauclair at maximum speed, starters are guaranteed)

P
Protocol10 08.07.22

Optimization is normal. I started at medium settings 1080p without rays with a lock in the Riva tuner 30 fps at 2080 RTX and core i5 9400 f, and I don’t need more because it’s stupid to play games with settings above average, the graphics will be full of and distract from the passage.

K
Kartonkratos 08.07.22

Protocol10
Why play at these settings? I also played in full hd on full ultras with tracing also on ultra, and dlss on quality! on average 70-75fps with drawdowns up to 65+-fps in heavy scenes, and in simpler locations or indoors in general 90-100fps! And this is taking into account that the video card is in hard undervolting, with very low frequencies and a voltage of 0.800 millivolts, so it consumes more than twice less energy! and 50-55 degrees are not heated at all under load, the turntables do not even start! graphics card 2070 super.

P
Protocol10 08.07.22

Kartonkratos
Well, okay, and what did you get more pleasure from the game? I doubt. Medium settings give a quite normal picture.

K
Kartonkratos 08.07.22

Protocol10 Got it
now! I immediately thought that you are writing, like you only have 30fps on average, but you turn out to have such settings on purpose and made such an FPS, there are no questions!