3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 28.10.21 09:30 pm

Game Optimization Discussion (Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy)

how is the game going? Satisfied with the performance?
149 Comments
Sort by:
l
lapwing mouse 08.07.22

Palych Rokov wrote:
You don’t need it, your drunken bazaars on Skype were enough for me, at first it was amused, but then I began to have enough patience for the first 10 seconds and DEL))
I forgot to ask you what is needed and what is not.

P
Palych Rokov 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I don't watch anymore. I can view Herman freely from my mobile phone, no problems . .Not?Rendering rain during dialogue.Not?Wetting surfaces.Not?Volumetric lighting.Not?

This is all secondary, primary is the quality and detail of the textures, for this reason I missed 2080s in many games, because. the card did not pull out 4k and had to reduce the resolution to 1440p, which worsened the clarity of the textures and increased their blurryness. This was especially noticeable on a huge diagonal, it's like playing on your 1080p TV set at 1280 * 720, that's about the feeling. I spat on RDR2, which everyone praised, the dlss that was added there after 2 years was terribly implemented and added only 5-6 frames on top, i.e. the possibility of playing in 4k was out of the question, at 1440p the activation of dlss on a 4k monitor generally made the picture even more miserable. I couldn't play Cyberpunk because either 4k with "ultra performance" dlss or 1440p with "quality" dlss,
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
She came to me in perfect condition, they didn’t even open her before me). And she chased very badly, unlike 7950)
The shabby state is not about whether there was an autopsy or not, for Nvidia the 400th and 500th series is the Fermi architecture, which was extremely unsuccessful and came out all a terrible stove, but if the 400th series is hell at all, then the 500th is a bit better . The card may have been driven before you this time, secondly it all depends on the brand, maybe you haven’t come across the best brand yet + how it was there and under what conditions it was operated is unknown. I somehow had two gtx670 in the slay and I couldn’t smoke for 3 months why they had such a terribly noisy CO, then I came across the msi ab prog and saw that the lower temperature was under 90, and the upper one was 65. The cards had a bulky CO and the lower one in my wretched case practically touched its bottom, i.e. there was really no air intake, I cut a hole in the bottom just under the map, and I put the case on the legs for the nightstand bought for 20 UAH on the market))) Thus, I increased the gap for air intake and the problem went away. Therefore, the stove 570 could be operated before you in a wretched building without normal ventilation and get to you even indiscriminately very shabby
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
If my memory serves me, it did not originally have SLI support.
I ran it on the 7950 in FHD at high graphics settings, of course, turning off the Nevidia settings.
So I had 47-48c degrees on ultras, and in the forests where the trees are moving and even less, I don’t suffer from perversion and if I don’t even play below 60fps, that’s why The Witcher 3 was postponed. The only game that I passed with 40-45 fps and on medium is Quantum Break, it dragged me out a lot, usually if I don’t have 60 fps on ultras I don’t play the game
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Perhaps the games that you chose did not support SLI well.
The problem is not in the slate, but in the lack of video memory, 3GB was already not enough
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Your arithmetic is very bad. I took the RX588 in November 2020. If my memory serves me, the 1080Ti was not officially sold.
Your memory is bad, they were sold and even cheaper than in 2017, by the way, my 1080ti was brought to me from the Russian Federation, it came out cheaper there then. In any case, not for 45, but for 49 we already had 2080s and this is in the top version from GRP Premium. Buying a low-end card of the 2017 level in 2020 is just the wildest epic fail, I’m already silent that it was unsuccessful and 6-7 thousand you just threw it on thermal pads
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I didn’t throw anything off and didn’t add anything ).This is the fruit of your imagination).
yell-bash, I showed you on the numbers what a stupid thing you did by buying your junk and therefore there is no comfortable frame rate in any game and therefore you have to skip a bunch of modern games and play all sorts of junk, which, after graphics, animations and physics of modern games it's even disgusting to watch
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Well, run it in Beauclair at maximum speed, starters are guaranteed)
I went through the whole witcher at 5930k and gtx 1080ti in 1080p, despite the fact that this card even gave 50 frames in 4k, in 1080p it was 100+fps. At 6900xt 100+fps I have it in 4k and ultra without Nvidia's hair of course, which is logical

From the cards I take only three cooler ones. When I did an experiment with the card, I noticed that with two screws the temperature of the video chip and the core rises by 8C. Well, this is understandable, because there is gddr6x.
It doesn't matter how many valves are on the card, of course, if the card has 3 from the factory and you cut off one, then there will be a deterioration in temperatures. And if the card is from the factory with 2 Carlsons, then there is no difference, because. for 2 valves, the radius of each of them is larger and the volume of injected air is larger

P
Palych Rokov 08.07.22

Kartonkratos wrote:
and 50-55 degrees are not heated at all under load, the turntables do not even start! graphics card 2070 super.
this is bad, the turntables cool not only the chip, but also the memory, so it's better to set the turntables to manual mode so that in any case they spin and there is no memory overheating

l
lapwing mouse 08.07.22

Palych Rokov
What's the point in your miserable hulks of 43 inches and above, when dlss from your words looks like a vomit-soap when activated? Now there are no such maps that would pull every game on hyper ultras without dlss in 4k from 60 fps and above. It's some kind of sado maso. At a minimum, then you need to take the 3090ti. Miiiiiiiiiimum. And the 4090ti will come out and new games will also have it on ultras. Yes, not all games. But there will be quite a few of them over time, until 4k becomes popular, as Fulka is now. Some new Cyberpunk will come and hello without dlss in 4k with beams of 20 frames. I think that there is no point in large displays for many more years. That is, in displays on which you cannot lower the resolution, because there will be soap and you cannot set dlss, because there will also be soap. You guys are perverts, I see)))) I think that the best combo is a bunch of 1440p + 144 hertz. Even Rainbow agrees. Hertsovka and fps decide. But the graph is not in last place!

l
lapwing mouse 08.07.22

Palych Rokov
Here, I found the Assassin's test in 1440r from Denis !!! Even though the game is old, the graphonium is still imbovy! The game eats quite a few resources from the computer, but look at the FPS !!!!

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.07.22

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
In general, monopenisually, they are not filmed for you
. I'm not the only one who is infuriated by your small print. Tests need to be done in a human way, so that people would be interested in watching them, and not monopenisually, so that they are bypassed by the forest. Passage of games too monopenisual🤣?
Palych Rokov wrote:
This is all secondary, primary is the quality and detail of textures
Yes, fuck it, secondarily🤦‍♂️. You approach the car, its headlights are on, you turn your back, and through your Persian you see the light in the first person. Or you look at the river, but it does not flow in the channel, but in a straight line. Or you look in body of water and there is no reflection in it. You shoot at the bot, there is no blood. You blow it up, it does not break into pieces. You shoot at the bot’s leg, it does not limp. .It's summer outside and you're walking on wet and shiny
asphalt
. state is not about whether there was an autopsy or not
Yes, everything was fine with her. I worked out my 5000r and retired. So your opinion on this issue is monopenisual🤣
Palych Rokov wrote:
I don’t suffer from perversion and if I don’t even play below 60fps, that’s why The Witcher 3 was postponed.
I, too, tweaked the settings as needed, and go ahead. You still didn’t see which ones I lowered🤣
Palych Rokov wrote:
The problem is not in the slay, but in the lack of video memory, 3GB was already not enough
3 + 3GB VRAM is not enough?
Palych Rokov wrote:
Your memory is bad, they were sold and even cheaper than in 2017
How could they be sold in November 2020 if their production was closed in November 2018?
Palych Rokov wrote:
I’m already silent that she got unsuccessful and you just threw out 6-7 thousand on thermal pads
Well, you would have been silent. One of the sensors itself gives out 83 °. , and you are monopenisual. Despite the fact that you have a howl of a system engineer by the order of 70dB, I have by 45-47dB. I got it and fixed the problem.
Palych Rokov wrote:
push, bang, I showed you on the numbers what stupidity you did
The card is designed for another 5 years, if it doesn’t fail. What’s the problem, I don’t understand?
Palych Rokov wrote:
not a single game has a comfortable framerate, and therefore you have to skip a bunch of modern games and play all sorts of junk . The
calculation was for old games, and not for 2022. What's the problem? which once again is monopenisual to you😄
Palych Rokov wrote:
which, after the graphics, animation and physics of modern games, is even disgusting to look
Monopenisual. Don't look.
Palych Rokov wrote:
At 6900xt I have 100+ fps in 4k and ultra without Nvidia hair, of course, which is logical
Well, run a test in Beauclair. I guarantee regular frame time notches, even 100+ FPS will not help.

l
lapwing mouse 08.07.22

01001000 01101001
You turned everything upside down again. I meant large diagonals with a resolution of 4k. This is what I think is bullshit. There you can not set the resolution lower if the game dragons the map. Regarding the noise from the card: I didn’t know that you are so sensitive, if 48db is too much for you😁 The system manager is barely audible.

l
lapwing mouse 08.07.22

01001000 01101001
SpoilerComrade Raduzhny, look, you're turning everything upside down for the second time, as you like to do, as if you're hammering with blinders on. I wrote to the greenskin that it is nonsense to buy displays with a huge diagonal, where there is no way to lower the resolution and activate dlss or fsr because there will be a soap opera. Ask him yourself, when he still had 2080super, he often complained that when the resolution was lowered, he clearly sees soap. Yes! And it's understandable!!!! This will happen on any monitor. Therefore, it is not easier to buy a p1440 + 144Hz monitor. And when 4k becomes popular and mid-range video cards for 50 pieces can handle games with 60 fps at 4k, then you can move on to huge 4k screens. Got it now?

l
lapwing mouse 08.07.22

01001000 01101001 wrote:
even above merged
Where?

l
lapwing mouse 08.07.22

01001000 01101001 Spoiler I threw
off how the two in your understanding of "corn" processes are almost on a par. That's just the price tag of one - wow)

Do not forget to offend))))
In any case, the admins see all the deleted messages, if you didn't know)

01001000 01101001 08.07.22

MOUSE lapwing
Switched from topic to topic and brought a through channel, but incorrect tests with, and places with an emphasis on the map.
SpoilerClearly explain, I'm not interested in your computer, and what's going on with you. I'm not talking about you and your hardware or your friends, or I don't know where you live, because they even threw you there with the prices of video cards. I assembled a conditionally NEW PC, where I said that, of course, 5800X / 5800X3D is better than 10 cores of some 10850 / 10900 (because they are cheaper, better, more productive). And you upgrade, somewhere you dig up at exorbitant prices, for some reason, for some reason, junk in the form of 9900. And now, for some reason, the old 10900 was highlighted there. Who needs it, FIG knows.
You obviously live in your own world, because what you do is very far from reality. I follow the news and trends at the moment, what they take, from whom, where - this is IMPORTANT! Because it is relevant, because it is CHEAPER (in the current realities, it is important who takes what and in which store, what reviews). And I didn't ask you to upgrade anything.
Listen, calm down. I'll give you advice if you let me. Don't read my messages. All people understand me perfectly, and only you are special. It comes out, nothing is clear from a small phone. Therefore, you are constantly confused, taken out of context, and then you have to call on Skype, YOU CALL YOURSELF to understand the simplest things. Obviously, guys, that you are not capable of analytics, you live ONE day. You can not do it this way. Hence the false judgments and moods. What a surprise it will be when you turn out to be wrong, and I know this for sure, because I look and evaluate, put it together, and already know the outcome.
I have no doubt that you will take everything out of context here and break it for yourself, typical Eric Theodore Cartman.
"If you don't ask the right questions, you won't get the right answers." Good luck guys.

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.07.22

01001000 01101001
01001000 01101001 wrote:
Envy silently, huh?
I was very envious of someone who regularly burns his pieces of iron, then runs to Avito, buys others and finds those who can be blamed for everything🤦‍♂️
Here are the prices of the Moscow DNS:
https://www.dns-shop. ru/catalog/17a89aab16404e77/videokarty/?q=3060ti&stock=now-today-tomorrow-later-out_of_stock&order=6
bullshit pusher

l
lapwing mouse 08.07.22

01001000 01101001
Spoiler That's just you and live in your own world. Ordinary mortals don't look at novelty. They buy everything that is currently available due to their budget. Yes, you are an advanced user, but for your circle. You are a terrible psychoanalyst. The way you live with one audience. You are under the advertisement of novelty. I am also the same, but only for my computer. Ordinary guys who do not understand pitches do not care about these modern conventions. They do not need modern hardware, but fast and as accessible as possible, and not wait until it comes from far away. Take Denis, not Stas. He lived for a long time without ssd and he doesn’t care about modern processors and cards. That's enough performance and people are happy. And there are millions like him. In your audience, you are led to new things. But so do I. Just don't forget that the masses don't care about your knowledge. You would make a terrible revolutionary, for example, if you wanted to come to the people without touching their hearts with everyday necessity through an easier path, more accessible to them. First of all, you take iron for yourself. You don’t think about the rest, and if you do, you shove them something new, expensive, but modern. You can not do it this way. I have assembled computers for many people. These are people's computers that don't care about your ssd, hertz, powerful cards and the like. You will never recommend two cores, two gigabytes and 512mb video. And here it is behind their eyes. To those who initially sat on it. It just so happened that a certain part failed in his computer. They live by this reality, and do not look at new cards and more efficient cores. You need to demarcate the audience when you write to me so that there are no misunderstandings. That is, what budget, what games does he play,
01001000 01101001 wrote: I
switched from topic to topic and brought a through channel, but incorrect tests with, and places with an emphasis on the map.
Everything that is not at your command is limited by your malice. You wrote about corn kernels, and then deleted the message, so I sent you a video.

l
lapwing mouse 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin
At the same time, he says that everything is much cheaper on his alik, and then, if the part burns again, then the FIG will agree with the seller to prove that it is not his fault. An ordinary gamer will go to the store and buy. And if anything, then the service center is nearby. And not sit on your nerves, as it was with his memory from the computer universe. And wait for months. Now in Dns the prices are not much higher than on his fraudulent alik. Rainbow, a truly strange secret-level Persian)

K
Kartonkratos 08.07.22

Palych Rokov
Temperatures in memory are the same low 64-68 degrees, maximum 75 degrees, and this is at maximum long load! so you don’t have to worry about everything, but thanks for reminding me about video memory, so that you don’t forget to look at its temperature.

V
Vvvvd 08.07.22

For those wondering, the Dying Light 2 "FidelityFx Super Resolution 2.0 Support" mod works great in Marvels Guardians of the Galaxy too. DLSS to enable becomes available in the settings in the game itself, and not through the launcher. Of the minuses, a very blurry image of the GG in the mirror at the beginning of the game, when he wakes up on his ship, as well as small particles (such as dust) leave behind a trail. Gain 15-20 FPS at ultra graphics and beam settings (70-75 FPS) Computer config: CPU Intel Core i5-11500, Video card AMD Radeon RX 6600 8 GB, RAM 16 GB Game on SSD M2

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.07.22

Palych Rokov
Kick-Ass, you are a starball. What kind of Witcher 3 did you go through there?

Now I’m not only tormented by vague doubts about Horizon, but in general: do you definitely play games ??? This really raises the question of the relevance of buying your 6900XT, because you know nothing about games. know about both Novigrad and Bokler. This is the most powerful file on your part 🤦‍♂️

P
Palych Rokov 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Kick-ass, you are a starball. What kind of Witcher 3 did you play there? What the hell DLC if you don't know what Bockler is?
I just don't bother like you, I went through the game, took it to the trash and forgot. I completed The Witcher 3 in 4-5 months back in 2017, i.e. 5 years ago conditionally, after which he demolished it in a basket and never returned to it. That's one time, when I took 6900xt, I decided to check how it will be, because. at 1080ti/2080s in 4k it was below 60 fps. Therefore, all sorts of boklers, schmoklers could have been forgotten. Novigrad loaded the system more
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Now I'm not only tormented by vague doubts about Horizon, but in general: do you really play games???
What is there to know, ran the plot and deleted it. And according to Horizon, the video that I shot is just the end of the game.

l
lapwing mouse 08.07.22

Palych Rokov
Still bullshit. I played at the Corifan on a huge plasma in the Last of Az. Like a blissful serenity. We were lying on the couch with gamepads. And they were completely relaxed by the game. On curling irons, this is the most awesome method. But in no case can you play on a PC like that, either in dynamic games, or even in network shooters! Skill is lost, eyes run wide from such a screen size, you quickly relax, there is no tension, no excitement, you fuss, you lose control. So you can go to the cinema, take popcorn and sit happy, watch a movie. I have a monitor right in front of my eyes at less than half a meter and I have complete control over the gameplay. I don’t yawn, I don’t relax, I feel every movement of the game. And I love it. Denis, for example, plays with the keyboard and mouse on the couch, and in the distance there is a large TV set. I can't do that at all. All the excitement goes away instantly. For me the game this is a spartan challenge on ultras. So that everything is close by - monitor, game, Msi afterburner statistics, beer on the table, or a bottle between the legs, two mice to switch to def. moment. And then there is a feeling of control of everything and everything.

E
ED61 08.07.22

mod from FidelityFx Super Resolution 2.0 for Dying Light 2 via dsr 2560x1440 ultra..fsr-dlss quality ..didn't notice any bugs yet.. some have loops!