3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 28.10.21 09:30 pm

Game Optimization Discussion (Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy)

how is the game going? Satisfied with the performance?
149 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 08.07.22

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
this is a dynamic process with a constantly changing picture and the frame time depends on its complexity and it will float on any system, this is a normal phenomenon.
You really don't get stupid if in your dynamic processes the frame time exceeds the required threshold. In less than a minute, at 116 frames you catch 16.6ms. This is a frieze.
Palych Rokov wrote:
Nowhere do I catch anything
The Witcher 3, Horizon, Death Stranding. There are not only problems with UE4.
Palych Rokov wrote:
But you really suffer from perversion, play action games at lower than 60fps
Perversion is when the frame time exceeds the norm. I twist the settings so that this does not happen.
Palych Rokov wrote:
Everything works for me, you and I have different types of activities in life, you work with your hands, and I work with my head.
I work at work, and in games I relax, I enjoy passing. But you don’t know this, gaming impotence is the same.
Palych Rokov wrote:
Just remember the games of 2002-2003 can only be a game addict
If you call a game addiction drug addiction, then the regular and senseless change of hardware for the sake of 4xK and 60FPS is also tantamount to drug addiction🤣. Iron addiction
Palych Rokov wrote:
I very much doubt that you have some outstanding abilities and a phenomenal memory Do you
need outstanding abilities to complete the games ???
My memory is fine. I remember games like Flashpoint, Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven, Return To Castle Wolfenstein, The Deadly Dozen, Project IGI2, Medal of Valor, American Desert Storm. The most difficult was Flashpoint. In this game, when a bullet hits the head, it’s a corpse. When it hits the hand, it was impossible to hold the machine gun in your hands. You could fell trees on the tank. In case of injuries, you had to go to the doctor. A friend said that in this game during the passage you need to navigate by the stars.
In second place in terms of the complexity of passing Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven. I passed it 4 years ago. I can’t imagine how such a game can be forgotten, especially the mission in the parking lot, when Sam and Polly deliberately climbed under the bullets, and the enemies had guns they took down 70XP with one shot. And the Thomsons at the enemies shot with almost no recoil, and first-aid kits with gulkin horseradish. I also remember Omaha Beach in the game Medal for Courage. Call Of Duty WWII reminded me of this episode, only
Palych didn’t have to wade through the hedgehogs in the water Rokov wrote:
Do you really think 1080ti didn't pull out the hareworks?
I think that you have everything in your system through the ass, both then and now. At the same time, you have the audacity to teach me.
Palych Rokov wrote:
Of course, it’s unnecessary, you can ask anyone you like and anyone will tell you that it’s so pure for a fan, but in order to bother and remember the little things from toys and remember them for 20 years after that, you only have to be a fanatic.
If you have nothing to remember, if there are no positive emotions from playing games, then not all players are like that. Favorite games will definitely leave a mark in your
memory
Bought a Giga for the first time.
Palych Rokov wrote:
I had a 1080-ti gaming OS, an excellent card in terms of temperatures, but one of the lowest in terms of frequencies and power limit, the infection was shamelessly throttling
Your 6900XT also trottles up to 36MHz. You just call it differently. Even Gena's Agents on 6600XT run better than yours, although there was also a frequency reset. True, up to 800MHz.

l
lapwing mouse 08.07.22

Palych Rokov wrote:
well, it was necessary to raise the voltage, although undervolting on gigabytes that save in the 3000 series even on the top line of elementary fuses is of course such a thing. Well, this is how it was necessary to undervolt the card if the entire line of Assassins, in principle, in the peak load mode, makes the card consume much less from the outlet than other games)
I did this at 3090. Then I realized that all this undervolting for top cards is bullshit.

l
lapwing mouse 08.07.22

Palych Rokov wrote:
You really don’t get fooled by how it works, the frame time cannot be unchanged, any game is a dynamic process with a constantly changing picture and the frame time depends on its complexity and on any system it will float, this is normal.
No. Not always. If the game has perfect optimization, then the frame time practically does not change.
Catch an example:
Spoiler

Or take an example when magic hero, and then comrade rainbow, set up a straight line schedule in Assisin Origins so that there were no jumps at all and brought it to an ideal state, and you had just cruel stutters there.

P
Palych Rokov 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
You don't really get dumb if your dynamic processes exceed the required frame time threshold. In less than a minute, at 116 frames, you catch 16.6ms. This is a frieze.
I'm not you, if something froze or went like yours, I simply wouldn't play because playing on such poor settings and with such low performance is just masochism
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
The Witcher 3, Horizon, Death Stranding .There are not only problems with UE4.
no problems at all, The Witcher 3 was still on 1080ti, Horizon on 2080s, there were friezes on versions before 1.06, so I stopped playing it as soon as it came out and returned to it only after the patch, in Death Stranding no problems at all, comfortable and smooth gameplay with excellent fps from 90+, despite the fact that these are ultra settings and 4k. Another thing is that the game is just a fierce call
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Perversion is when the frame time exceeds the norm. I twist the settings so that this does not happen.
Yes, no matter how you twist it, it doesn’t work normally, 60 fps is not stable, Guardians of the Galaxy are generally unplayable. You would have already bought a normal card so that you don’t bother with the settings and play normally, especially while the prices have fallen and you still have them
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
and in games I relax, enjoy the passage.
What a pleasure it can be when all the games slow down and go through the stump deck. Board 3 is a great and fun toy, but you don’t even have 40 fps there and it’s in a 1st person action game. It’s similar to cyberpunk, in general it’s unplayable for you
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Everything is fine with my memory. I remember games like Flashpoint, Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven, Return To Castle Wolfenstein, Death Dozen, Project IGI2, Medal of Valor, American Desert Storm.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
If you have nothing to remember, if there are no positive emotions from playing games, then not all players have this way. Favorite games will definitely leave a mark in memory. This is normal
if you remember such junk and you still have your favorite games, then this is already a gaming addiction, I don’t care about toys at all, I can not play for weeks and there are no favorites, I went through, took it to the basket and all the cases, although I note that there are projects that are worthy and made to last. And I buy iron in order to play normally and not to see clearly from low fps

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Your 6900XT also trotlets up to 36MHz. took place. True, up to 800 MHz.
I have trouble with agents and it's been the same since 1080ti, no other game has this. New AMD processors will come out on ddr5 or intel of the 13th generation, I will change the platform and see if something changes or not

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.07.22

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
I'm not you, if something froze or went like yours, I just wouldn't play
At 116fps, the frame time is 16.6ms instead of the prescribed 8.62ms. It's strange that you went to the first merchant in Novigrad, although at level 13 you already have the path to Skellige open. Palych Rokov
wrote: there
were friezes on the version before 1.06, so I stopped playing it as soon as it came out . it was, but I gave you the friezes in numbers, as in Novigrad Palych Rokov wrote: yes, no matter how you twist it, it still doesn’t go normally, 60 fps is stable no

Monopenisual, at 45 frames 22.2ms, as expected. If you lower the shadows to high, and the number of Persians to medium, it will be even better. Your eyes will not see the difference in the graphics.
Palych Rokov wrote:
Guardians of the Galaxy are generally unplayable
I deleted them
Palych Rokov wrote:
Board 3 is an excellent and fun toy, but you don't even have 40 fps there and this is in an action from the 1st person.
I immediately deleted this calla after the test. Too gluttonous for shitty graphics.
Palych Rokov wrote:
Cyberpunk is similar, in general it’s unplayable for you.
I tested it on the Ryzen 5 1500X. I didn’t touch it for the test on the Ryzen 5 3600X. I tested it, closed it and deleted it. from torrent.
Palych Rokov wrote:
if you remember such junk and it turns out that you still have your favorite
games

E
Evil in the flash 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin By
the way, I noticed this feature a long time ago. Quite a lot of people with top-end hardware do not play games, but tests and graphics. Whereas people with elementary and intermediate level iron, it is just the opposite.

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.07.22

Evil in the flash
Yes, because there is almost no time left for the passage. I also test myself, but not everything in a row. Here is a different user, tests and writes that he passed.

P
Palych Rokov 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
At 116fps frame time is 16.6ms instead of 8.62ms.
if even once there, somewhere around 16ms, it slipped about nothing at all Denis
Kyokushin wrote: There is no
test. And the one that is, it is with friezes in the city .
center, but that didn't make much of a difference. And even more so, it can’t be compared with how the game lags with you, in batches below 50 fps, and you haven’t reached the end yet, or to the moments when there are 5-6 animals in the frame and everything around explodes, it’s probably lower there 40 fps will be. Playing in this mode is absolutely not comfortable
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
There was no frame time graph, but I gave you friezes on numbers, like in Novigrad
SpoilerHere Death Stranding is shitty, over 100 fps in 4k on ultras with a flat frametime line, you are looking for some kind of friezes from others and you absolutely don’t care that you don’t even have a single fresh game that’s really stable at 60 fps, friezes are that what do you have in board 3 and cyberpunk, that's real friezes
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I deleted them
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I immediately deleted this call after the test. Too gluttonous for freaky graphics.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I tested it on the Ryzen 5 1500X. I didn't touch it for the test on the Ryzen 5 3600X. I tested it, closed it and deleted it. There are only two versions tested: 1.03 and 1.04.
Of course, what else could you do if it is unplayable except to delete it. I also downloaded Cyberpunk in version 1.52 and then deleted it. The 2080s didn't pull even at 1440p, but at least it pulled everything else. A bunch of games that you, in principle, will be forced to pass by due to the fact that in 2020 you saved some 26 thousand, and now everything has become more expensive. The miser pays twice as they say
Denis Kyokushin wrote: It's
funny that you don't remember the new one, and there are no favorite games among it There are no
favorites because I don't get hung up on it, I went and demolished it in the trash or played it and then the thought comes that I won't return to it anymore and also demolished in the trash
Evil in the flash wrote:
Quite a lot of people with top-end hardware do not play games, but tests and graphics. Whereas people with elementary and intermediate level iron, it is just the opposite.
People with low-end pieces of iron can only get hung up on the game and tormented by playing at minimum wages, graphics are not important to them.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
There is a different user, he is testing and writes that he has passed. In fact, he doesn’t know shit about the game

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.07.22

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
Of course, what else could you do if it is unplayable except to delete it. I also downloaded Cyberpunk in version 1.52 and then deleted it. The 2080s didn't pull even at 1440p, but at least it pulled everything else. A bunch of games that you, in principle, will be forced to pass by due to the fact that in 2020 you saved some 26 thousand, and now everything has become more expensive. The miser pays twice as they say
I bought Horizon on December 27, 2021. I have played 42 hours 56 minutes. Aloy is at level 22, the game is paused on the way to Olin, where a bunch of "animals" are "waiting" for me, including a sawtooth. I play on the penultimate difficulty, since on the last the sawtooth immediately breaks out of the trap in the form of an electron thread. At the same time, from time to time I replay Witcher 3. I took Uma, stopped in Kaer Morhen to help Ian disenchant him. Difficulty level to death. Played 358 hours 11 minutes. cybersranks, borderlands and other shit. And I play these games, and not just tested, threw them into the basket and forgot, like a bad dream