3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 30.10.21 08:52 pm

Prey (from Arkane Studios)

Genre - Action-Adventure / FPS / RPG
Developer - Arkane Studios
Publisher - Bethesda Softworks
Development Leader - Raphaël Colantonio
Designer - Ricardo Bare
Scriptwriter - Chris Avellone, Ricardo Bare
Composer - Mick Gordon
Engine - CryEngine
Platforms - Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
Release Date - May 5, 2017

The first preview from Gamemag without spoilers - http://gamemag.ru/specials/117013/prevyu-prey-nashi-pervye-vpechatleniya-bez-spoylerov

Second preview from Gamemag without spoilers (NEW) - http://gamemag.ru/specials/118215/prodolzhaem-igrat-v-novyy-prey-bez-spoylerov

Demo will be released on April 27

124 Comments
Sort by:
N
NeONich 30.10.21

Here even the graph didn’t bother me much, but the wadded behavior soars ... it’s really inconvenient to beat on facial expressions, you walk as if you were under tranquilizers. In general, it seems interesting, but I will not take it at the start, I will wait a bit, they will correct it with patches.

G
Grindders 30.10.21

2 hours ago, Cheburashka said:

how can you manage to do it on Craiengen 3

Id those 5 same.

N
NeONich 30.10.21

29 minutes ago, Grindders said:

Id those 5 same.

Edge - at the very beginning of the logo;)

C
Charmander 30.10.21

6 hours ago, Smitt said:

Here some write about imput lag, at ps4? And then on Juan all the rules with this (or I do not notice him, but even nonsense).

No one does not notice it, the delays and the total FPS are somewhere 10 and not a stable net 30, on the engine for grandmothers and their sons. The character behaves too slow (in the menu, switching between sections is also in jelly), which, in principle, brings the * game-structure * to grease yellow snow on his cheeks.

K
Kotj 30.10.21

I have a main complaint about the sound. After the battle, the music tears your ears for another minute, and then it breaks off very abruptly. The first time I even thought that I had caught some kind of bug, but then I realized that it would be like this after each fight and cried.

Modified on April 28, 2017 by Kotj

L
Lex mercer 30.10.21

4 hours ago, StrongDieTwice said:

During the first 10-20 minutes, I subconsciously waited that they would give me a mount: 57a8bd5b0d1ba_FROG5:

And they gave me the key :)

4 hours ago, Cheburashka said:

Maybe the plot will be excellent, but the grafon in the 2009 game is all in a soap, when I played the demo ofigel from everything I saw, it’s how you have to manage on Craienzhen 3 not to make at least partial destructibility and normal graphonium curves are developed, besides the animation is clumsy: icon_lol:

Maybe on a computer and so, but there is practically no soap on Juan. The graph is average, but Arkene is drawn with art and this game is no exception. Moved ID Tech 5.

50 minutes ago, Kotj said:

I have a main complaint about the sound. After the battle, the music tears your ears for another minute, and then it breaks off very abruptly. The first time I even thought that I had caught some kind of bug, but then I realized that it would be like this after each fight and cried.

It just doesn't bother me that it breaks off. I am worried that she is very loud during the battle. Sometimes I just turned down the sound, it hurt my ears. But it creates the right atmosphere.

By the way! The soundtrack of the game is divine!

1 hour ago, Charmander said:

No one does not notice it, the delays and the total FPS are somewhere 10 and not a stable net 30, on the engine for grandmothers and their sons. The character behaves too slow (in the menu, switching between sections is also in jelly), which, in principle, brings the * game-structure * to grease yellow snow on his cheeks.

What are you playing?

S
SSpace 30.10.21

There really is something wrong with the music, it turns on and plays without any transitions, even if there are no enemies at the location at all. This is a bug, most likely 

E
El Shadda1 30.10.21

The only thing that bothers me is that the character design from the artist disonord does not fit into this setting a bit. all this pretentiousness and cartoonishness looks inappropriate in space

N
NeONich 30.10.21

24 minutes ago, Lex Mercer said:

Moved ID Tech 5

krayenjn ...

C
Charmander 30.10.21

2 minutes ago, Lex Mercer said:

What are you playing?

Ps4 as far as I know the demo only on two consoles.

L
Lex mercer 30.10.21

27 minutes ago, Charmander said:

Ps4 as far as I know the demo only on two consoles.

It's just that on Juan, except for the input, there are no more problems from the ones you described. Therefore, I asked.

C
Charmander 30.10.21

Just now, Lex Mercer said:

It's just that on Juan, except for the input, there are no more problems from the ones you described. Therefore, I asked.

Well, FPS is a problem for the concept of at least some, and of course, the main problem is vertical synchronization, although given the latest games and their total sales on non-playable platforms ... the essence of the issue has been exhausted, in principle, at the core.

H
Hroft23 30.10.21

16 hours ago, musicant said:

what brakes oo?)

thought they were hinting at bad optimization again, which also arrived on the console. I remember at the start of Disonor 2 on a PC it worked very tattered, often falling into FPS

T
Tesla_F 30.10.21

While the game is very intriguing, but the input lag really bothers me. The same garbage with Dishonored 2 was, but at the same time it was not in the reissue of the first part. What is the reason for this? With some kind of graphic effects and post-processing?

N
Nikita K 30.10.21

I played boxing .. Of the minuses, disgusting soapy graphics with low FPS and jelly control) Plus, the plot is kind of interesting, the atmosphere seems to be like it .. I'll play on the pc maybe) I will miss this miracle on boxing.

J
Jelektronik 30.10.21

1 hour ago, Tesla_F said:

While the game is very intriguing, but the input lag really bothers me. The same garbage with Dishonored 2 was, but at the same time it was not in the reissue of the first part. What is the reason for this? With some kind of graphic effects and post-processing?

Apparently, the developed ones somehow crookedly implement V-Synch, in the second Disonord, for the sake of interest in the PC version, I turned on the lock for 30 frames and it simply became impossible to play, even at 60 frames the character's responsiveness is not the best. I hope this time, at least with the frame rate on a PC, there will be no problems like with Disonored 2.

K
Kotj 30.10.21

8 hours ago, Lex Mercer said:

It just doesn't bother me that it breaks off.

It breaks off very abruptly, which sounds very strange.

8 hours ago, Lex Mercer said:

I am worried that she is very loud during the battle. Sometimes I just turned down the sound, it hurt my ears

There is such a thing.

S
Smitt 30.10.21

Yes, those. Arkane's part has been very weak lately, I still don't understand why UE was abandoned, and even doing two games in parallel on different engines, idiocy.

m
musicant 30.10.21

1 hour ago, Hroft23 said:

thought they were hinting at bad optimization again, which also arrived on the console. I remember at the start of Disonor 2 on a PC it worked very tattered, often falling into FPS

on the hole or I did not notice the lag input or it is not. But there were no brakes 100%

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

The demo did not run for long, did not run away much, in the full version I will be doing more research. As expected before, facial expressions really make you get nervous and poke at everything)) Although then I realized that you can just slowly look at the objects when you enter the room and they can not stand it and burn. I already like the plot, the atmosphere is cool. 

With the technical part, there is again a misunderstanding - the visual style is somewhat similar to a dizonore (the artist is the same, obviously), but the engine is shitty again, many objects are drawn for a long time (when flying over the city it is very visible), mb in the corridors it will not be so visible, but who knows what will happen next. Again, there is an input-lag like in dizonored 2, over time I got used to it, but it's still unpleasant, here you'll have to shoot more often. 

And with music it is not clear - it is somehow too crookedly inserted. Somewhere in the room far away from you there is a mimic and the music starts to play sharply, you kill him and it still plays without stopping. MB is made to keep you on your toes, but so far it's only annoying.

After the port, dizonored 2 on the pc I'm afraid to take on the incentive, but on ps4 (basic) it doesn't look too good either. We'll have to wait for the reviews, the game itself is clearly worthwhile