3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 30.10.21 08:52 pm

Prey (from Arkane Studios)

Genre - Action-Adventure / FPS / RPG
Developer - Arkane Studios
Publisher - Bethesda Softworks
Development Leader - Raphaël Colantonio
Designer - Ricardo Bare
Scriptwriter - Chris Avellone, Ricardo Bare
Composer - Mick Gordon
Engine - CryEngine
Platforms - Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
Release Date - May 5, 2017

The first preview from Gamemag without spoilers - http://gamemag.ru/specials/117013/prevyu-prey-nashi-pervye-vpechatleniya-bez-spoylerov

Second preview from Gamemag without spoilers (NEW) - http://gamemag.ru/specials/118215/prodolzhaem-igrat-v-novyy-prey-bez-spoylerov

Demo will be released on April 27

124 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chertos 30.10.21

On Sonya, the download went. 38.5 GB

m
musicant 30.10.21

eee. gone

IWyv.png

C
Cheburashka 30.10.21

The people of the toy, by the way, have the CryEngine 4 engine and the idea should be a cool graph, but the demo showed itself strangely in technical terms, do you think the demo was an old build and everything will be better in the release?: icon_lol:

Changed April 29, 2017 by Cheburashka

S
Sofia 30.10.21

Two prefaces:

1. I love the first Dishonord and passed it several times (per pitch).

2. I played for an hour and a half in the second Dishonord on PS4 and could not stand the poor management. There are no complaints about the game itself in terms of the quality of performance (gameplay / game design / graphics), but there is a fierce asshole with a jelly and not responsive control and a terrible framerate (it seems to be stable at 30 frames, according to tests on YouTube, but still the game is disgusting, as if they turned on vertical sync and put a poor lock at 30fps per pitch). I don't know how to explain, but I think that everyone has come across two types of games: some run perfectly and very smoothly in 30 frames (see Anch), while others seem to drown in jelly (see Prey, Dishonord, Daing Light, etc. ).

About Prai:

Exactly the same problems as in Disch 2. The strangest thing is that the games are on different engines. And then there is absolutely bastard work with sound.

In short, I do not know what Besezda did with the Arkans, but after the first Dishonord with the technical part, they started a complete ass.

The most unpleasant thing is to play such vyser (I'm talking about the technical side) after the ideal Doom with his 60 fps.

Modified April 29, 2017 by Annasophia

V
Vadimeys 30.10.21

G
Grindders 30.10.21

12 hours ago, Annasophia said:

I played for an hour and a half in the second Dishonord on PS4 and could not stand the poor management.

Input lag and performance were fixed with the second patch. You just had to wait a week. Dis2 now works fine on PS4.

In the prea, the input lag will not be already at the start, the developers have confirmed. The demo is just an old build.

Modified on April 30, 2017 by Grindders

M
Manson 30.10.21

Just now, Grindders said:

The demo is just an old build.

PPC why spread this for a demonstration 

G
Grindders 30.10.21

Just now, Shepard said:

PPC why spread this for a demonstration 

I'm asking the same question) The demo is designed to sell the game, and they push the old build)

K
Kotj 30.10.21

I really hope that there will be no problems with sound in the release version.

F
FireMixRU 30.10.21

13 hours ago, Annasophia said:

I don't know how to explain, but I think that everyone has come across two types of games: some run perfectly and very smoothly in 30 frames (see Anch), while others seem to drown in jelly (see Prey, Dishonord, Daing Light, etc. ).

Yes ... or in PC games it happens when it falls by 1-2 frames from 60 and it is immediately noticeable

On consoles in the first person, it's hard to shoot (for me), but here it is really full of jelly with controls. In general, I remember only one console fps game where it was very playable - this is when I tried the destiny demo

On 04/29/2017 at 12:00, dozensnake said:

The demo did not run for long, did not run away much, in the full version I will be doing more research. As expected before, facial expressions really make you get nervous and poke at everything)) Although then I realized that you can just slowly look at the objects when you enter the room and they can not stand it and burn. I already like the plot, the atmosphere is cool. 

So mimics make sounds, such a small rustle ... I got used to the first two mimics, on the third and subsequent ones I already ran with a wrench right away, until they had time to transform from the object

Modified April 30, 2017 by FireMixRU

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

FireMixRU I played a little, so I did not pay attention) 

F
FireMixRU 30.10.21

1 minute ago, dozensnake said:

FireMixRU I played a little, so I did not pay attention) 

Well, to be honest, too)))) I set aside the impressions for the full version. I really hope for a good pc port

Modified April 30, 2017 by FireMixRU

s
shua0 30.10.21

And now Prey does not have a PS4 Pro mode?

m
musicant 30.10.21

Just now, shua0 said:

And now Prey does not have a PS4 Pro mode?

like no

s
shua0 30.10.21

4 minutes ago, the musicant said:

like no

At the gafe, I found now that it was not. Very strange or they just decided not to steam with the demo. 

m
musicant 30.10.21

Just now, shua0 said:

At the gafe, I found now that it was not. Very strange or they just decided not to steam with the demo. 

if the build is old, then everything can be. have to wait

D
Denkane2009 30.10.21

I played the demo, I don't like the controls, it's damn inconvenient to aim, fov hurts my eyes, loading textures, but these are purely technical claims, the game seems to be ok.

C
Charmander 30.10.21

On 04/29/2017 at 17:22, dozensnake said:

Input lag will be fixed on release, nice

photo_2017-04-29_18-22-12.jpg

Glory to the round.

L
Lex mercer 30.10.21

In general, the game in terms of approach to development and promotion is very similar to the first Dishonored. I think the game will have a million +/- sales as good.

PS judging by DF the main problems of the ps4 version, which is strange.

A
ALF_9010 30.10.21

Wait, the PC will be released ....... Although I hope they took into account the mistakes of the last game.