3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 30.10.21 08:52 pm

Prey (from Arkane Studios)

Genre - Action-Adventure / FPS / RPG
Developer - Arkane Studios
Publisher - Bethesda Softworks
Development Leader - Raphaël Colantonio
Designer - Ricardo Bare
Scriptwriter - Chris Avellone, Ricardo Bare
Composer - Mick Gordon
Engine - CryEngine
Platforms - Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
Release Date - May 5, 2017

The first preview from Gamemag without spoilers - http://gamemag.ru/specials/117013/prevyu-prey-nashi-pervye-vpechatleniya-bez-spoylerov

Second preview from Gamemag without spoilers (NEW) - http://gamemag.ru/specials/118215/prodolzhaem-igrat-v-novyy-prey-bez-spoylerov

Demo will be released on April 27

124 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blink 55 30.10.21

It seems like the developers swore that they would very responsibly approach the port on the pc, so that the situation with the dis 2 would not repeat itself

But of course, the devil only knows how it will be in the end. In any case, you can return it to the PC without problems)) 

V
Vadimeys 30.10.21

14 minutes ago, dozensnake said:

but the engine is lousy again

despite the fact that the game is not on Void Engine,

M
Myist 30.10.21

dozensnake about music is a double plus. How infuriating she is. Killed one mimic. and then you listen to these howls for another minute ...

L
Lex mercer 30.10.21

47 minutes ago, Vadimeys said:

It wasn’t even close, for all three hours of the game. The only drawing I caught in the office, after the video, the rack with books from soap became normal. Nothing else, not even close.

V
VenomRay 30.10.21

Hmm, those. part is frustrating of course. Otherwise, it is very interesting, after the 7th PE goes very well, here is the atmosphere, exploration of locations, the enemies are straining. Well, the beginning of the plot is approx. The main thing is that the plot does not merge further and the gameplay throws up new chips.

K
Kotj 30.10.21

3 hours ago, dozensnake said:

Somewhere in a room far from you there is a facial expression and music begins to play sharply

The funny thing is that you often learn about facial expressions precisely from the music that tears your ears. After that, the whole effect of tension and the meaning of their abilities somehow disappears.

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

Input lag will be fixed on release, nice

photo_2017-04-29_18-22-12.jpg

S
Smitt 30.10.21

Lex Mercer I constantly had some kind of loadings, in fact there are a lot of them. But I, after the 2nd Dizonred, do not care about those. part of the game, I originally thought that there would be any kind of dermic ... The main thing is to crit. there were no bugs.

S
Stepan 30.10.21

And I am annoyed by the light of a square lantern -: ((

Y
Yamaha 30.10.21

I drove the demo. Did not like. Galimy copy of bioshock. Poor level design. Poor review with sticks, some incomprehensible dead zones and general review delay. But, the enemies and the plot are much more interesting than in the same bioshock. By the way, I don't like bioshock either. 

Modified April 29, 2017 by Yamaha

S
SerorDe 30.10.21

By the way, I am also annoyed by the square lantern lol. : troll_face_26:

m
musicant 30.10.21

guys. and pre-order what time will the download start? written 29

C
Chertos 30.10.21

51 minutes ago, the musicant said:

guys. and pre-order what time will the download start? written 29

This is not the first time. Officially loading in Europe at 00-00 on the 29th. But you'll see, in reality it will start at about 00-00 - 02-00 on the 30th.

E
El Shadda1 30.10.21

11 hours ago, Nikita K said:

I played boxing .. Of the minuses, disgusting soapy graphics with low FPS and jelly control) Plus, the plot is kind of interesting, the atmosphere seems to be like it .. I'll play on the pc maybe) I will miss this miracle on boxing.

right. poking around with a tiny dot in heaps of shit on a gamepad is such a pleasure. I'm generally silent about aiming and turns

S
SSpace 30.10.21

astonishingly 

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

SSpace Calculated : 57a8bd5a43147_FROG2:

m
musicant 30.10.21

Just now, SSpace said:

astonishingly 

heh. no, no, no

A
Andrew 30.10.21

What's in the game with input lag? It feels like you are swimming in jelly. It reminds Killzone 2 in some way in sensations, but there it was cool, but here it just infuriates when you can't exactly go to what you want.

Played a PS4 demo.

C
Chertos 30.10.21

15 minutes ago, Andrew said:

What's in the game with input lag? It feels like you are swimming in jelly.

You can at least read the topic. Yes, at least this page.

V
Vadimeys 30.10.21