3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aladdin 31.10.21 11:41 am

Black

Although the game is still not coming out soon (spring 2006), I decided to start a discussion, tk. the game is quite worthwhile, and the developer is very good ...

watched the gameplay video of the game - oh-oh-very impressed! I must say I have not seen such an action for a long time, everything and everything collapses from the shots - it looks like strangely fantastic ... really PS2 will pull all this beauty ?! but the game is being developed specifically for PS2, not PS3 ...
124 Comments
Sort by:
R
RIPPER12 31.10.21

Actually, it is in the first quarter of 2006. comes out. I watched the video (from IGN) for the Xbox. In my opinion the game is super. Great graphics, awesome special effects, realistic physics. ps2 SUCH 100% will not pull, if she didn’t even pull Farcry instincts. Just sly-ass Sonya spreads everyone with a video from the XBOX version, the maximum that ps2 is capable of is Killzone !!!

[size = 75] Added on 16 Sep 2005, 2:47 am: [/ size]

ps watched the video for "ps2" now, good divorce, the videos are actually the same ... Probably the ps2 version looks so bad that they are afraid to show it!

n
nTrophy 31.10.21

Is it such a disease, to reduce everything to a war of platforms? :?

R
RIPPER12 31.10.21

nTrophy what platform war ??? You just need to be realistic and not invent something that simply cannot be ... The videos are the same and according to the graphics they are 100% not ps2 (see textures and special effects). See all FPS on ps2 and compare ...

B
Blink 55 31.10.21

RIPPER12
Compare go to the appropriate forum section.
[url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/viewforum.php? f = 47] http://forums.gamemag.ru/viewforum.php?f=47 [/ url]

a
aladdin 31.10.21

Indeed, since the game is announced on PS2, it means that it simply has to go fine and beautiful on it ... it just hurts, it's all beautiful, I can't believe it ...

R
RIPPER12 31.10.21

aladdin it MAY come out, or maybe NOT come out (see Farcry instincts)
If ps2 Killzone can hardly pull (brakes and textures that are loaded with a delay), so how can such a graph and, most importantly, SUCH special effects pull?
I can't believe that it comes out on the first Xbox ....

ps I said everything and I left. Thanks to all!

L
Lucifer 31.10.21

Um watched the video, there are no supertextures there, and indeed nothing special, such a solid project, typical for Criterion, about Burnout, all sorts of Trippers said that it was Xgrave screenshots, but it turned out that PS2 were bored with their war of consoles! And Black is waiting!

a
aladdin 31.10.21

November PSM will have a huge first BLACK review!

J
John Davis 31.10.21

Criterion does not knit brooms! I think this will be the best FPS on modern consoles.
[quote] November PSM will have a huge first BLACK review! [/ quote]
What? Game released in February: rotfl:

a
aladdin 31.10.21

[quote name = "John Davis"] What? Game coming out in February: rotfl: [/ quote]

yeah

L
Lucifer 31.10.21

Again you can't catch up with Aladdin, he is glumming over you, there will be not a review but a preview, at first glance, that is, they promised a review of the rezik last time, but they themselves slipped the preview, but about how they once promised a review of Midnight club3 3 times in general In the October issue there will indeed be a review of PE4.
And Black will be released in February and not earlier, it will not be long to wait, straight console stalker-4years done!

a
aladdin 31.10.21

Yes, I don't care about a review or a review! the main thing is about this game! but about Midnight club3 they already wrote 2 times ... so everything is a bunch ... then that this will not be a review, I already guess, tk. half a year before the release of the game

J
John Davis 31.10.21

The game is graphically very annealing. Although nextgen shooters will be released at this time, the graphics are simply awesome for old PS2 and Xboxes.

B
Burrito 31.10.21

[img] http://ps2media.gamespy.com/ps2/image/article/663/663720/black-20051102093320246.jpg [/ img]
On the way you have to shoot at the comrades ...

t
the end 31.10.21

I'm looking forward to this super shooter from Criterion, and BLACK, this is the codename of the game, it will have a different name.

D
Daikatana 31.10.21

this is the official name.

R
RIPPER12 31.10.21

Download the new video [url = http: //media.xbox.ign.com/media/683/683537/vids_1.html] http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/683/683537/vids_1.html [ / url]

a
aladdin 31.10.21

oh what a beauty !!!! eh mother! this is action! I understand it! video found on PSM disk for December ...

R
ReAvEr 31.10.21

Yes, the graphics, of course, nothing ...
But the main thing is the plot and gameplay, and on PS2 I don't particularly like shooters.

r
rus patriot 31.10.21

the campaign will take place in Russia, as evidenced by the Cyrillic inscription "entrance" on the screenshot. The hike will have to kill the Russians :(