3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serfly 04.05.22 11:07 pm

GTX1650 4Gb gets very hot

GTX1650 4Gb card with 1 cooler. Bought new six months ago. In idle time, t 35-38 * C, cooler 56%. in games it heats up to 85 * C at 100% of revolutions from 70 * C. I'm afraid it will burn, I feel sorry for her very much. I can't handle overvolting. In MSI Afterburning the only thing is to set the cooler speed to 100% from 70*C. Help, my hands are falling
123 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vaipen 10.05.22

Vidyakhs with one turntable are generally office gags, purely at lunchtime to decompose solitaire. To take this for serious gaming, you have to be that even a genius.

L
Loken 10.05.22

Vaipen
In the 3000th line there are single-fan cards up to 3060 inclusive.
In 2000 to 2070 inclusive, 16xx even more so.
In the 1000th to 1070 inclusive.
If the card does not go beyond the consumption of 170-175 watts and it has NOT gddr6X memory, then such a card most likely has a single-fan version.

N
Nervios 10.05.22

Loken
My quote was, I quoted myself so as not to write the same thing again. I was sitting on a 1650 card on an fx 6300, and then I changed the hardware, and stuck the card in there. And so I understood the essence of what was written)

K
Kartonkratos 10.05.22

Loken
3060 and 2070 with one cooler are very rare, since they come from nvidia with only two coolers, and with one cooler or with a turbine, this is already done by their partners for mini pc with cut frequencies and high temperatures! and then they have more radiators and fans than in the same 1650 with one cooler!

L
Loken 10.05.22

Kartonkratos
Palitovskaya 3060 storm X is only two and a half centimeters longer than 1650 storm X, it is even thinner.
And in terms of boost frequencies, the 3060 Storm X has only a ~ 50 megahertz difference with the same MSI Gaming X, which has almost no effect on performance. And with some Ventus, the difference is less than 30 MHz.
And since 2070 the same story. This is not about the turbine version, but MINI ITX, like this one https://www.gigabyte.com/us/Graphics-Card/GV-N2070IX-8GC#kf
It has the same frequencies as full-sized cards.

And the fact that they are hot, well, yes. Therefore, they must be undervolted and arranged for normal cooling in the case. But enivey, not only office plugs are made single-fan, which was the post.
And somehow I don’t even consider founder cards from Nvidea or AMD, there are very few of them in the hands of users, because, in principle, they are produced a little, relative to partner cards. And in terms of noise / cooling level, they are not like some top ones, at the level of partner averages. They just look stylish and pretentious.

K
Kartonkratos 10.05.22

Loken
I wrote for mini itx! I just mean why buy game cards with one cooler, unless of course it's some kind of gtx 1050 ti and 1650.

L
Loken 10.05.22

Kartonkratos
In general, such cards are initially designed for mini itx assemblies. And in regular assemblies, such cards are bought, probably due to a lower price or simply because there were no other versions available.

K
KornEr 10.05.22

thermal paste solves the problem

s
serfly 10.05.22

KornEr
I don’t know what the manufacturer had, changed it to KPT8, it became 2-3 degrees hotter, in vain I got into service with the service. I repeat: this is a gift, I have no guarantee

L
Loken 10.05.22

serfly wrote:
changed to KPT8
Is this shit still being sold in 2022?
It is necessary to smear not anyhow, but a normal paste, especially on a video chip.

C
ClearSkyForUs 10.05.22

serfly wrote:
Bought a new one half a year ago.
serfly wrote:
I repeat: this is a gift, I have no guarantee.
What other surprises will be in the future? The card is not half a year old, but a couple of years old, and the miner gave it to you after it became impossible to mine on cards with 4GB of memory?

D
Denis Kyokushin 10.05.22

serfly serfly
wrote: I changed it to
KPT8, it became 2-3 degrees hotter
. It has the thermal conductivity of callas . You need to pay
attention to this indicator: And then how

s
serfly 14.05.22

Friends, thanks for participating in my problem! The card arrived by parcel from the USA, in a box, with all the papers, not a scratch in the attachment point, 100% new. And what's the point of my daughter taking a used ear card as a gift for my anniversary? Now I bought a more capacious case (7 expansion slots versus 4, in what was) a 90 mm valve for blowing out under the power supply, I didn’t put anything on blowing at all. 20 minutes in Furmark - the temperature is stable 75-76 * C without undervolt. With an undervolt of 900mv / 1920MHz in Furmark T, for some reason, the same, and the FPS is 10 frames lower. And thermal paste, from the budget, which is best?

K
Kartonkratos 14.05.22

serfly
Do not save on thermal paste, take the best one, even though it will be expensive.

s
serfly 24.05.22

But still, why doesn't T-ra decrease after undervolting, but FPS does?

B
Beirut 24.05.22

serfly
because, depending on where the sensor is located,
you would better look towards the vrm and memory, mainly overheating problems,
you can buy used 2-3x cooling on Avito, if you are afraid that it will burn out, why did I buy the unit
xs well, or attach a 120 ml spinner

01001000 01101001 24.05.22

serfly Thermal
Grease NT H1. Better no one came up with. From budget Z3 / Z5. You can also look GD900.

L
Loken 24.05.22

serfly
What kind of video card model do you have? So many messages have already been written here, but not a word about the model.

l
lapwing mouse 24.05.22

Take mx 4 or noctua and the issue is resolved. At most these pastes are used. The best of the best.

s
serfly 24.05.22

Loken
Model is like this