3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bard Lyutik 18.12.19 03:42 am

Impressions of the game (SOMA)

Played for about 2 hours! Reached the place where the Persians flooded and thrown out into the open ocean. Waiting for the game, had high hopes, I really wanted a quality horror film in the spirit of Alien Isoleucin the atmosphere. I have to say, the game impressed! I did not expect that this game will be so cool! After the first 10-15 minutes draws from the head and not let go. The formula of this game: Bioshok+Amnesia+Alien of Isoleucin = Catfish. The first hour of the game reminded as we tumble from the androids in Isoleucine. And style and atmosphere. By the way the style is a 10 out of 10. I really like the horror movies where the scare is not a cheap game and the atmosphere and depressing environment. Here it's all right, 2 hours from the corner while lightning attacks, no one did, the game provides just the environment and atmosphere. But a couple of times bricks have already procrastinating! Loved the attention to detail in the game, each chair, metal stuff lying on the floor, pot, bottle, creak, fall, break down from contact with Persian, making a sound, afraid. Almost every object you can interact, raise, move, throw. Something metal and heavy can distract enemies TweakNow on the floor, some empty paper box or plastic empty case, accordingly, less noise without attracting attention. About the story: the conclusion will not do that, played a bit and especially is clear enough, but during the time that enough, the same analogy with the Alien Isoleucin, looking for some detail, get to a certain place to find something, turn, run, open, to apply electricity, we can redistribute the flow of energy through the terminals so as to supply power to some object and another, on the contrary, to disconnect. The basic plot points that shed light on what happened (yet poorly shed, but still) to a Persian by listening to audio files in the terminal, reading the correspondences, finding notes, etc. (again, Hello, Izolan). Moreover, copy-paste, I would not call it, it's even a plus game. But then we start to familiarize with the underwater world, exactly where I stopped. About the graphics: I have a GTC 780ti, max settings, fkhd, 40-60 fps, feel good, rough drawdowns fps was not observed. Optimize like as satisfactory. But despite the fact that grafone does not cause WOW effect, but rejection does not cause the normal average graphics. Summary: while I love the game the most important thing that it wants to continue to play and me right now pulls pogamat more than one hour, BUT! I can resist, wait for the night and will continue for the games to be blasphemous to play day! My rating – 9 roboclock of 10. Recommend. For my money (450 RUB in steam), this game is awesome. I would be for it and more given. Asked read more like the rules describe. All of the above is purely my IMHO and my opinion may not coincide with yours.
123 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hemo 18.12.19

Not hooked, demolished! Dull cheap graphics, well thought nonsense story vitanet(wrong). Not clear what permanent hang, frequent crashes. The day was tolerable, but at night wearing headphones, I knew this monotonous voice of brain cancer you can earn.

K
KingLothric 18.12.19

The game came out great,I don't see what all unhappy,it is much better Alien Isolation,then philosophical dialogue,very good plot,one of the best in the last 2 years in games(!!!). The game is not scary,but rather creepy and very atmospheric,I read every note,listen to all audio recordings,the actors doing the voice recordings did a good job,as for me Fricitional Games has a new bar,it's their best game. I don't understand the claims of the people,we are probably in different games played,they roll out a little if not a masterpiece in its genre,they poured it mud,not afraid of them you see,you tell a powerful story,read the notes and play reward you with full.

g
gobarg 18.12.19

Great toy, I generally do not like these, but this one hooked, the dialogue is simple but stylish.

J
Japhes 18.12.19

It is difficult to say something concrete, need to go to the end. But the game is not very scary, and not ten out of ten, unfortunately( Though interesting.

B
BioGen 18.12.19

I wasn't scared,although a couple of moments I started.In General, the game sucked and wanted to continue to advance the plot.Optimization of terrible play on medium settings, shadows on low,the graphics are bad though, I in such games tend not to pay attention to it.

23hudo 18.12.19

This game is very hard to play. She scares at first, but then you just start to get tired of it. I have such sloppy obsessive forcing of the atmosphere sound and visual effects headache. In the result, where in the penumbra and amnesia for the sake of advancing the plot we had to fight with fear and panic attacks in this game have to fight with a headache and watery eyes and large empty areas in which GG is moving at a speed rink. It's a shame that the authors were unable to extract the best from their past projects, and stupidly did the same, only bigger and fatter and louder and in my opinion went through.

K
Krixus 18.12.19

Barely came off! Forget everything I wrote before, because, thank the gods, the game opened up at 100! Arriving in Theta and started to look for a router that launched a climate that was stuck to her chair and I caught myself on thoughts that press my lips together until blue in the face. And when I went to the lair of the monster, which, incidentally, is designed in the tradition of Clive Barker, the heart began to thump like mad. So get through the first 6-7 hours, and then you already can't get enough.

s
sardo 18.12.19

Catfish passed. I recommend everyone to search and read/listen to, then the plot will be revealed in all its glory, here he is with a pretty deep philosophical subtext, as it should be in good fiction. I liked how in the story is a play on the theme of multiplicity of worlds, the nature of consciousness, cloning, AI. And about the story - style reminded of the great System Shock 2. The sound in the game is beyond praise, and one of the most important elements of creating a good pair of headphones will reveal to your potential. Some monsters are very sensitive hearing, but is blind, others will notice you from afar and run away becomes almost not possible, on the third - the main thing is not to watch, OK, one word. The puzzles are, but is simple and not impressive. Liked drawing mechanics and the interaction with it. And in General the game is very stylish and neatly drawn, albeit without the fancy modern effects. And Yes, in some moments it is really creepy (I remember the first time looked in the mirror)), although I took rather the overall atmosphere and storyline. P. S. Normally it is optimized and glitches I noticed absolutely buckets, apparently does not pull only on the court in 2015 as a way.

K
Kind_Stone 18.12.19

SOMA was not such scrimali as other horror. It develops and finalizes Amnesia. The pursuit of the unknown creatures will not in the foreground, it is relegated to the main thing - stuff. As a lover of good fiction might say that if you feel the topic - have fun.
Graphics - great. But rather because all rendered carefully and in every detail, every small detail considered.

A
Aleriooon 18.12.19

Until enough of not a lot. I can say that is similar to the first Amnesia. Also the atmosphere, the gameplay is the same. Almost all the same. The setting is just different. What about optimization. I advise you to dig deeper in the 3D settings of NVIDIA. After nominations such settings, it seemed to me that the fps in the game has increased and noticeable. I also enabled triple buffering in the peak simply didn't fit.

PS I Noticed that after I left the game, the streaming optimization in the settings of NVIDIA passed out. Maybe it's done on purpose or an error of some sort.

v
vanoz13 18.12.19

By the way, who drew attention... In the beginning, when the main character wakes up in a room, on the wall posters seen? Decorated just like in BIOSHOCK, in the same style and font. An Easter egg, a reference, or coincidence?! I wonder what is written there (who translated) ATP.

K
KingLothric 18.12.19

Went through the whole game,for me it's game of the year,ending elegant,wizards smoke on the sidelines.
After the walkthrough I feel like interstellar looked.

K
Krixus 18.12.19

eR1s0n.
Similarly. After the credits the game will continue to be a sweet feeling it was. In General, closer to the final game time and again makes us think about what we do. Although, the first few hours of the game spat. Definitely, for me, takes second place in the nomination the Game after Folauta.

S
Soune 18.12.19

Just passed, the game left a positive impression. Of course, it would be expected as the good old Amnesia (which then fiercely frightened), but I have dose of fear never received. There was a few moment when you cringe, fear ran, but not right the whole game. But I note that very kremovato and no stupid and silly of the game.
Pleased with the presence of different enemies, each against their own tactics. But, then I noticed, all of this tactic is that if you have your looking at the floor, the monster even goes near and do nothing.
The design of the ocean is very beautiful and cool. As for the rooms. Well, the game here is not Shine directly elegant graphics. but if a little to darken the colours, it looks quite good
But the story fully close. Here of horror, I did not expect. It is because of the plot of the game is allowed to plunge into it fully. The reasoning of Simon, about himself, about others, the twists and turns in the plot, all of this on top. Well, the ending really hits very very hard.

S
Sater 18.12.19

All is well with plot and gameplay but bad optimization.
Jumping fps ,at first, could be stabilized, including adaptive vertical sync, but now sometimes (as in the screenshot 1)
runs over the transparent wave, kind of like not running the Vert sinkronizaciju, but the fps jumps above 60, and there's no breaks.

And this place ( the TFR. 2) the fps dropped to 3. When you restart from the save up to 15 fps.
Does anyone have such problems and can hopes for some kind of patch?

q
qurus 18.12.19

Yes, the real thing and especially nice PC And PS4 , not often this combination occurs , respect of razrabo or publishers , the PC could not be , Mr. steam will thank them ,I made it a little bit , and the price is nice, probably due to the transience of the game.

L
Lavuer 18.12.19

Just finished through the game. The impressions were mostly positive. The only drawback for me is that the game is not trying to scare you (And by freaks, I was expecting just horror). Other aspects of the game in many ways superior amnesia (story, graphics, interactivity, actors, and staging). From the ending waiting on the other. Still developed promising to blow our minds with his story. But somehow in my case this did not work. In General the game was a solid 8-ku. NF creepy atmosphere with a good plot will not leave indifferent fans to wander and think.
PS: Who know: the game has multiple endings or just one?

A
Alex_Pro 18.12.19

The game is definitely cool, but is absolutely terrible. Although the atmosphere, sound, nice graphics and an interesting storyline to pull her to me. Now that I understand how she got such high scores that she clearly deserved. I'm in the game, in General, is almost never followed (though waiting for her pretty much), this does not suffer from the syndrome of exaggerated expectations and do not feel any disappointment. In any case the money spent I do not regret.
Lavuer
The people claims that seems like one. Although I did not yet know, has not yet passed.

N
NOS-god 18.12.19

Finally passed. In principle, the game was very even - though I expected more from freaks qualitative leap. But the fact that there is already good.
1. Atmosphere. The game has great atmosphere with a curtsey to the movie Virus(1999), only fantastic and authentic. Very chic combination of lighting, design, sound and properly staged situations. Sorry for the horror story reasons did not work(well, some fear, because we're playing for a ro... oops), but it is the feeling of supertasty alone on the bottom of the ocean is transferred reliably.
2. Graphics. Used the old engine from amnesia(and if you think it through from penumbra), but with modern effects and the latest achievements in the sphere of giving an outdated picture of next-genoveva gloss. In many ways, the game is damn good design and proper lighting.
3. Gameplay. In principle, the standard for the freaks from the second penumbra for the entire modern genre of horror(to which we have led themselves heroes of the occasion). Solve simple jigsaw puzzles, hide from monsters, explore locations. Like implemented computer interfaces, shows how stylish the approaching enemies, and the right combination of research and hide and seek/chase. Honestly I would like to see gameplay of game freak has ceased to be a penumbra 2 - I believe that corrected.
4. Plot. Raised enough classic cyberpunk and some NF the question: what is man? Species, or more than that? And equally important: what is I? In the game on these issues built a few plot twists(besides the obvious) - and it really works. But there is a feeling that the developers themselves not fully revealed the theme - whether timing is not enough(the catfish, not that very long), there's talent.

In General, personally I liked the game. But there is something I really expected but not received:
- fresh gameplay. Horrora mechanics, which they themselves freaks have created, have decent teeth on edge - even outlast, despite the crazy plot, looked fresh and interesting. It is clear that in this genre the authors of the catfish kings - but after all, to hold the throne it is necessary to develop. Otherwise, will ever be like everyone else.
- Greater variety. Freaks in the game was desperate to create a variety of situations and therefore visible, some of them stereotyped. I would like something more interesting and exciting. The gift is that the setting allows.
- More timing. Well here everything is clear. If the preceding items are true, then they and more time is required to show all the beauty of the situation, the plot intricacies.

L
Lisstoman 18.12.19

Treshak. Graphics ug, horror not immediately clear what we're playing for the robot. Only the atmosphere slightly pull the game out of the abyss of failure.