3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bard Lyutik 18.12.19 03:42 am

Impressions of the game (SOMA)

Played for about 2 hours! Reached the place where the Persians flooded and thrown out into the open ocean. Waiting for the game, had high hopes, I really wanted a quality horror film in the spirit of Alien Isoleucin the atmosphere. I have to say, the game impressed! I did not expect that this game will be so cool! After the first 10-15 minutes draws from the head and not let go. The formula of this game: Bioshok+Amnesia+Alien of Isoleucin = Catfish. The first hour of the game reminded as we tumble from the androids in Isoleucine. And style and atmosphere. By the way the style is a 10 out of 10. I really like the horror movies where the scare is not a cheap game and the atmosphere and depressing environment. Here it's all right, 2 hours from the corner while lightning attacks, no one did, the game provides just the environment and atmosphere. But a couple of times bricks have already procrastinating! Loved the attention to detail in the game, each chair, metal stuff lying on the floor, pot, bottle, creak, fall, break down from contact with Persian, making a sound, afraid. Almost every object you can interact, raise, move, throw. Something metal and heavy can distract enemies TweakNow on the floor, some empty paper box or plastic empty case, accordingly, less noise without attracting attention. About the story: the conclusion will not do that, played a bit and especially is clear enough, but during the time that enough, the same analogy with the Alien Isoleucin, looking for some detail, get to a certain place to find something, turn, run, open, to apply electricity, we can redistribute the flow of energy through the terminals so as to supply power to some object and another, on the contrary, to disconnect. The basic plot points that shed light on what happened (yet poorly shed, but still) to a Persian by listening to audio files in the terminal, reading the correspondences, finding notes, etc. (again, Hello, Izolan). Moreover, copy-paste, I would not call it, it's even a plus game. But then we start to familiarize with the underwater world, exactly where I stopped. About the graphics: I have a GTC 780ti, max settings, fkhd, 40-60 fps, feel good, rough drawdowns fps was not observed. Optimize like as satisfactory. But despite the fact that grafone does not cause WOW effect, but rejection does not cause the normal average graphics. Summary: while I love the game the most important thing that it wants to continue to play and me right now pulls pogamat more than one hour, BUT! I can resist, wait for the night and will continue for the games to be blasphemous to play day! My rating – 9 roboclock of 10. Recommend. For my money (450 RUB in steam), this game is awesome. I would be for it and more given. Asked read more like the rules describe. All of the above is purely my IMHO and my opinion may not coincide with yours.
123 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yuliya Popova 18.12.19

Just completed the game. Boring beginning but then tighten and want to know the ending. The plot for me personally, nothing new opens, but if you reject it then it covers the flaws of technical and graphical part of the game. And those who did not read clever books, video documentaries and philosophical films - the plot is clearly inspired (subject of interest in fiction).

m
mcbrut 18.12.19

The monsters in the game at all in the subject. Only hamper gameplay+not afraid nor will Razuvaev Why they added the XS.
Another stupid underwater levels. This snoozer.
The plot is nothing new showed. A hundred times already seen in movies and other things.
The process of play boils down to walking, the decision simple puzzles. There is nothing else
The game 6 out of 10.
Above is a single user napisala that endured the first 6-7 hours, then you will not pull off.
. Tipo Go through all the shit that's going on for 6-7 hours and then I will. Complete nonsense. The game does not. Not one half do the poor, middle abs, and then end in the corner to roll.
+game no revelations does not present in terms of plot. The ending is all nonsense. The last effort apparently squeezed ideas.
Fat plus game. Its price, but I wouldn't buy it. For a horror game not a bit drawn ,and the gameplay is bored and sleep.

T
Tiger Goose 18.12.19

Passed yesterday. The plot is good, the game throws a lot of food for thought (for me it's always a plus), but the game in General is scary. The developers obviously decided to do the first story, and then horror. Although in the past they did the opposite. Plus puzzles smaller than the first Amnesia and they are here easier. But in the Amnesia puzzle was the basis of the gameplay. So Soma gameplay very much. But to call the game simulator walk it still doesn't. Just, if we consider gameplay, the game sometimes boring. But this is partly kompensiruet the fact that you are forced to think about important issues, and sometimes put before a moral choice. So the game, no matter what way, pleasure.

K
Kryogen 18.12.19

To be honest, is not liked a lot of expectations and no one was put, boring.

R
RaptoR BTR 18.12.19

The game is boring, the atmosphere is. Puzzles for 3rd class. Went-forgot.

t
torque380 18.12.19

The game is excellent. Who says boring is not an action what else. It is fascinating for its atmosphere and deep philosophy thought. Dois can pass.

j
jetjack 18.12.19

Though there's a slight disappointment, still love the game. Don't forget to wait for the end credits. :)

A
Alcohol74 18.12.19

For fans of fantasy game thing is ! and it was not boring never. This is boring, you seem a little too early to play such games. In the game from the beginning part of the plot, served via, notes, diaries, photographs, etc. to listen to the memories, recognizing the fate of the team. if nothing to study, then of course you will be bored. this is not a game where you are afraid of a sharp bounce in front of you something. here you need to feel the atmosphere. And the plot is mostly realistic. Now if we can't save Bruce Willis, we will have a backup plan :) the game I remember especially 2 moment. when it DATE find records of Simon and TAU in the radio room. after that immediately have a desire to drink something stronger.

z
zosya44 18.12.19

Impression of the game increased in direct proportion to the advancement of the plot. And since I played breathless, the phrase GG in the end of an incredibly long day and became close to me) of the latest games is a similar feeling called wolfenstein:the new order - just my skeptical attitude at the beginning was gradually replaced by interest in the story and a strong immersion into the universe of the game to the end. It turns a sort of effect a good book, and it is a sure indicator of quality)
Many here write that the game is similar to Alien:Isolation. Yes and no. The environment, scenery - Yes, of course. But the aftertaste is different. The first third of the game I passed with suspicion: from time to time breathed the second Amnesia, which for me was too fake ( Overly dramatic phrases have turned the game into a theatrical production with an abundance of pathos) as well as the aforementioned Stranger. Neither at the time, I wasn't feeling it. From Amnesia I was expecting the emphasis on the horror side, but from someone else....nothing expected and nothing to blame, the game was high quality, but the marker was not in my colors :) And after receiving the plot plot, I was 80 percent sure that next game I'd seen some aspects of it even more convinced me of this for example:
- Check your attentiveness! Try to find all the right levers, buttons, and spare parts, especially when they are scattered throughout the area. A large location. Among the seaweed and murky water. Without a map-Navigator :)
- Bugs. One of the monsters I cut circles on the same spot,as if he had bird flu....
- Riddles. Too strong a word for what the player will have to think about during gameplay. Here's how to get DNA from one building to the other and not to get lost, at times, much more complex mystery....
Horror. Also, it's funny. Monsters intended to frighten, for the most part annoying,high - causes a slight second of fear in cutscenes. But I was scared to cheer himself in the mirror and fish on the bottom of the ocean))
And I, cursing and wandering bumping into all sorts of stones and locked doors continued to be, since the story here was the trump card. He does not present such a surprise at the end, as the same Bioshock Infinite and, starting in the middle, gradually coming to its logical conclusion. I'm in the first third of the game was built far more wild assumptions than was the case) But the authors were able to change the elusive atmosphere of the story to the middle and towards the end, and it's wonderful. It is difficult to write without spoilers, let it be a comparison. The same outlast, for example. There is a constant change of roles of GG and his motivations leads to the fact that when you go out in the morning from the building, it seems like you have not spent the night, and half of my life)) And see hall in the light, to remember what kind of person you were when you walked on it a few hours ago....)) Here the same technique. The character is changing, and his goals. After the passage of years and the first 20 minutes of the game look like a kid, when the final GG has grown up with early grey hair :) I Summarize: horror here I found, pulling to Topstitch Frictional Games is not a cake, but the hand does not rise. As don raised a hand to write on the lengthy The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.

J
Jino_man 18.12.19

the game is essentially a bad copy past of Another, running in the dark and the monsters freaked me completely. The game set three only good for the plot, and zero.

v
vzroslyy 18.12.19

say and their opinions.played doskanalno the game to nikal in the way but after the station omikron under water I was no longer interested.there is no fear in the game.to monsters the walkers used to have had no fear .on priadko were not moving and went quiet. Walker .probably to the end will not take place.was tired of it, lost interest.

M
Megatron4000 18.12.19

I must say that compared to Amnesia it's like earth and sky. Soma 100, and even 1,000 times greater than at least in scope. It is absolutely a full game. The game to a wider audience. Like from the Studio went all Amateurs, and in their place came already seasoned professionals. Something like that)
Soma you have to pass at least half to draw final conclusions. After all, the farther the more interesting. He wanted to throw after the first 2 hours, but after the water began to increase. Has not yet passed, but I'd like to know how it ends. The writers are great, not cheap made such a plot, something on the level of Bioshok for me. Famously twisted in General do not seem particularly new, but something different in it. Here not only disappointed in the end))...

S
SNAKE_obanze 18.12.19

The game is not a masterpiece but interesting to play! Addictive!) True negative there! That's interesting to me is from my computer something wrong or the game??? Sometimes FPS drops (not often but sometimes, in some points, then everything is fine)) and when I visited the station with which we had to take the Zeppelin to Tara, so there is sometimes observed podragivanija (felt the twitching if the camera chat here and there). Graphics, as mentioned, not a fountain! Alien Isolation is on ultra etc..! GTX 670 2 gig (from gigobayt), i7 2600 3.4 GHz, 8 gigs operatives. Mine for this game more than! (sorry that I shoved this in here, just the topic of optimizing closed)

D
DJIGURDIN 18.12.19

interesting game, but it is not complicated, go find, pull, spin, and all this is the principle at hand and the particular difficulty is not to understand what was happening, and more frightening is that in the beginning, but then realize that to die here the first time is still impossible and if you die anyway, AutoSave will load you literally in the same room, and to die here is extremely problematic, because monsters that can kill you meet in the game on the strength of five times, stupid blind but very fast (Yes, it is not clear how this piece of meat who had just hobbled is very fast and can open doors) and annoy with their constant puffing in the dark

B
BioGen 18.12.19

If anything,I expect this game good story and nothing more,I knew that the scare in the game we will not much so was waiting for this project it is for this reason and then the idea and implementation during the game and in the end just give a lot of food for thought.

Q
QTarantello 18.12.19

Passed. Very decent horror, delavayi any other released in recent years. Excellent, comprehensive story that really makes you philosophistical and try to put ourselves in the place of the protagonist. Unlike Amnesia, the emphasis is on the story, its flow and different kinds of puzzles. Although Knipovich moments in the game abound. Great sound especially contributes to the creation of bricks in the pants. And most importantly - almost no screamers. Only sensible supply voltage. Especially ingeniously made the moment when you're under water in the abyss break. Feeling like you in the water column crumple transferred at 100%. Imagine with a VR-helmet is. However, with the passage caught myself thinking that I collected the game from the billion other people's ideas. The key message and feature stories seen in the film Source code and the game Binary Domain, the design of the stations is reminiscent of low sci-fi, Alien, underwater walks - Bioshock 2, monsters Slender and Left 4 Dead. But made all this very well, so as to present is not perceived. 8,5/10.

T
T.T.G 18.12.19

Full rehabilitation after the last failed part of amnesia and demonstration of a fully realized possibilities of the genre, the mark different substandard shit in screenrow, etc. is almost zero.

M
Madiark 18.12.19

Was expecting horror but ended up running with the story as amnesia 2 what was razocharovala

f
fashionfble 18.12.19

We have a roof already has the inscription SOMA, then the game is good, because on the ninth inhabited by people who often raise the question about different games, I trust them! And, by the way, interesting opinion about the game, a pleasure to read and be aware of:people, much better will tell you what to play today.

Q
QTarantello 18.12.19

The only thing that seriously upsets, so it's not the most outstanding submission history. Many of the key plot points are told in the dialogues, which are sometimes quite sloppy beat. You feed it an important revelation, and delivered as if the characters teplytsia just about anything, which is why sometimes simply missing out on all deaf ears. And the characters sometimes react to a particular home crap completely unnatural, especially at the end of the game significantly (related to HSE).

In General, more just sad that the potential of this story much more. From story set SOMA would make an excellent Thriller where the intrigue and twists you can weave though every step of the way, from which, I am sure, the jaw would just lie between her legs. But, alas, as I said, beat all quite simple, and therefore enthusiasm from the watched history is not too much.

This once again proves the thesis: no Matter what the story, it's how you make it. In my opinion, Logvinov said so and he's absolutely right.