3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bard Lyutik 18.12.19 03:42 am

Impressions of the game (SOMA)

Played for about 2 hours! Reached the place where the Persians flooded and thrown out into the open ocean. Waiting for the game, had high hopes, I really wanted a quality horror film in the spirit of Alien Isoleucin the atmosphere. I have to say, the game impressed! I did not expect that this game will be so cool! After the first 10-15 minutes draws from the head and not let go. The formula of this game: Bioshok+Amnesia+Alien of Isoleucin = Catfish. The first hour of the game reminded as we tumble from the androids in Isoleucine. And style and atmosphere. By the way the style is a 10 out of 10. I really like the horror movies where the scare is not a cheap game and the atmosphere and depressing environment. Here it's all right, 2 hours from the corner while lightning attacks, no one did, the game provides just the environment and atmosphere. But a couple of times bricks have already procrastinating! Loved the attention to detail in the game, each chair, metal stuff lying on the floor, pot, bottle, creak, fall, break down from contact with Persian, making a sound, afraid. Almost every object you can interact, raise, move, throw. Something metal and heavy can distract enemies TweakNow on the floor, some empty paper box or plastic empty case, accordingly, less noise without attracting attention. About the story: the conclusion will not do that, played a bit and especially is clear enough, but during the time that enough, the same analogy with the Alien Isoleucin, looking for some detail, get to a certain place to find something, turn, run, open, to apply electricity, we can redistribute the flow of energy through the terminals so as to supply power to some object and another, on the contrary, to disconnect. The basic plot points that shed light on what happened (yet poorly shed, but still) to a Persian by listening to audio files in the terminal, reading the correspondences, finding notes, etc. (again, Hello, Izolan). Moreover, copy-paste, I would not call it, it's even a plus game. But then we start to familiarize with the underwater world, exactly where I stopped. About the graphics: I have a GTC 780ti, max settings, fkhd, 40-60 fps, feel good, rough drawdowns fps was not observed. Optimize like as satisfactory. But despite the fact that grafone does not cause WOW effect, but rejection does not cause the normal average graphics. Summary: while I love the game the most important thing that it wants to continue to play and me right now pulls pogamat more than one hour, BUT! I can resist, wait for the night and will continue for the games to be blasphemous to play day! My rating – 9 roboclock of 10. Recommend. For my money (450 RUB in steam), this game is awesome. I would be for it and more given. Asked read more like the rules describe. All of the above is purely my IMHO and my opinion may not coincide with yours.
123 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr Kashirin 18.12.19

Only held.
The game is awesome.
The plot and the ending is Class!!!!

o
oOAttackOo 18.12.19

For me perhaps, the only strange thing was the motivation of Ross, and his relationship with NIU

D
DANger B.I.G. 18.12.19

Passed. Not without flaws of course, but all the disadvantages - it is rather the technical side. But in games Frictional Games we play because of the graphics, their budgets are not those that would show a picture of the expensive AAA games. And with a script, idea, realization and the atmosphere at them, and this one was really good! That's their Forte is that they can and are able to show, for this they should appreciate. A great adventure that will be remembered. Strong game with promise. 8.0.

S
Sater 18.12.19

It's been updated, anyone know what was updated, and while that is not noticeable?

V
Vladik Danysh 18.12.19

Liked so I decided to write my review

X
X-DIMAS 18.12.19

Just had to write a review...
Yes, the game set a month ago, but the play happened only today, expected to normally include 5 minutes to chop and remove...but no, the game was delayed for the ears !!! The plot is cool, a long time, this interesting story did (not going to list previous adventure game released in the last year, this was the most qualitative) Immediately felt notes of Bioshok and half first. At first, the game had no meaning and I was running around like a madman on every corridors and do unconscious things, but then as Simon finds this calf which is worn until the very end, began to understand all that the developers so skillfully masked. Because the game was set months. ago, the first or second update, the optimization of course wants the best, and flew a couple of three times, the benefit was maintained and not had to replay a lot of time. In the end, the game was cool, all lovers of a good story +1, even the graph is not so important here as the plot and interesting, than all will end.
PS. Column 7, plot 10, optimization 3, 9 fear, in the end the game on a skit.

p
promt1 18.12.19

The idea and the story is the bomb. Probably the best history (story) of the year. Also very much impresses by the fact that, hypothetically, everything that happened (or something happened) could really happen in reality in the future.

A huge minus - optimization. Just to be killed about a wall from this optimization. If I knew in advance about such a serious problem (especially since the computer I have is not new, although not the weakest: three cores at 2.9 GHz, 4 GB RAM, 512 VRAM, 1280 by 1024), then maybe we would have waited for patches. Although it is not known for certain whether such patches.

Personally, I was playing scary and creepy from the ideas that are submitted for consideration. And, in fact, a very interesting move: making choices throughout the game that ultimately has no effect (i.e. not reflected in the ending of the game).

After beating the game in the review Gambling read that once they die, nothing lost, therefore, they say, the monsters are not scary and do not try to play as carefully as possible. However, I tried to play carefully, so stress very enough.

Noticed a serious flaw: I was able on one of the bases to lock the monster into the lab (was blocked by the locks on the doors). I saw this monster inside through the air vent. However, when I walked away from the room and returned a few minutes later, the monster inside the lab was gone. He walked through the corridor as if nothing had happened. It's a shame!

a
antosha62 18.12.19

pretty good horror

d
drag_in 18.12.19

a very good game. glad that timing.

_
_Levi_ 18.12.19

Finally, the developers started to move in the right direction, namely, making no meat, and the atmosphere - it's important in these games! Here's an example of going through the deserted corridor, waiting for some creature from around the corner, this is superb atmospheric music, and critters, there is the story of our loneliness in this world, about some of the crazy artist (I think many know what I mean)... I'm Tired of hide and seek and begalci to play, I want something sophisticated, from SOMA I it kind of got...

L
LOVKIY 18.12.19

The only game for 10 years which was full!

m
mmx166 18.12.19

The game is very normal. Maybe a movie of her and not out, such as writing under the table, but the plot and idea is good. Went for a week and a half, especially stretched. Painfully liked the theme of consciousness. But a lover of Alien of Isoleucin (for me the greatest disappointment in recent years) in this game is nothing to catch. I honestly don't understand the interest to play the game you more game time as scare on all fours her face buried in the floor. And crawling from one dark corner to another. Not feel kind of terrain, not read docks, not to just stand in place all the time on the lookout at the eight ball that will eat, and then fell to this place 3 kilometers again. Some places come in stupid run, if only the fucking alien or some monster you kill. In my opinion nonsense, and it is good that in SOME of such places just enough. I advise you to play a little further away, the whole interest of the game not only in a beautifully crafted underwater stations, but in the text messages of the terminals, documents, audio messages, telling about what happened on the Patos-2

E
Egik81 18.12.19

Very pleased with the game as a balm for the soul last game which is so pleasing in terms adventure is a Triple. A history of violence. Cons slightly outdated graphics and high demands of the game in its plan. Although this did not prevent to deliver with a clear conscience this game 10. For now unfortunately famous Desk doing mostly only remastering old. Resident Evil is a glaring example unfortunately

K
Key Ovald 18.12.19

It would just be another horror movie under water graphics, if not absolutely gorgeous story. Or rather, the ethical questions that arise as you progress.
Was very deep, and extremely deep games, history. Caution: have to think much on the topic of human self-discovery and to make difficult moral and ethical plan.
Most importantly, do not read anything about the game that would not run into spoilers - spoil your experience and story is important and the best in the game.
But the game itself is also very good. The monsters and the environment so good scare and a lot of places where you can just walk around and take in perfectly spelled out the game world. A lot of post-it notes, etc., making the facility alive. It would be even prettier all of this - prices would not exist. But the place in which lies our sorrowful way, a variety and not get bored. At every step of puzzles and questions, which gradually resolved, revealing one of the best SF stories in games of this genre.
9/10

A
Anderby 18.12.19

I don't like Frictional Games because they are my poor Amnesia popularized the genre of simulators walk - another disgusting hybrid of FPS and, this time, quest. SOMA but I liked it. Interesting plot, interesting topics hitherto in popular culture is almost not affected, very beautiful location, exciting design (reminiscent of System Shock 2 and the early Bioshock concept adjusted for manufacturability), walking is not boring, there is no collection of rubbish (collectables), almost always clear what-where-why. And the game leaves no questions unanswered and the player's choice remains solely on his conscience, without any turned left - get Diabolus_ex_Machina-ending. A couple things I didn't like interference after being wounded (and so dark and monsters lurking so also all the floats before my eyes, it is better to be immediately killed) and the location where the player locked in two similar rooms with monsters without any hints on what to do next. Gameplay monsters in this game a little extra.

Very interesting to stay in the role of a copy of consciousness. I've read about digital immortality, but hardly could imagine how will feel the copy and the original. But after this game it's very easy to imagine. Copy no compunction to feel should not, original it is better to kill without consciousness. To both easier.

L
LaFeT666 18.12.19

So let's say the entrance srednyachek

T
Tomas Freeze 18.12.19

the game is great,love that the main character is half the game wondering some mystery that how where I am,it's cool,then good graphics and the game world very much.I passed this game 2 times .

M
Manul177 18.12.19

The game is great in every sense except perhaps one. Any attempt GG streamline my life inevitably ends in failure. For the entire game, never from point a to point B will not drive without incident. Even on the way into the abyss. Repeat it once, that's okay, but the whole game ? Some monsters here once. And towards the end of the game they did not scare, but rather annoy. But it all pays off plot. Long time I did not get stuck. Half of the game couldn't understand what was going on. Why am I a pancake on the bottom and why the robots call themselves men ?

m
masha 18.12.19

Passed the game very much. A very good game. Atmospheric.

First, I've played a few minutes, wanted to shut down the game and remove boring(in the beginning at home), but decided to see what would happen next, and I sucked.
Videoprojective I don't want to spoil the impression, so I didn't know about that game and how look the game levels. Only saw the screenshots on rutrekere and comments read.

I recommend to play.

l
lordkaho 18.12.19

Special horror saw. Well, Yes, glazastik nykatsya of course difficult, but nifiga not terrible, the end of all this sneaking around getting a little angry. But overall liked the game, especially liked the opportunity to kill yourself the past. Frankly I was sorry to leave the poor creature consisting of a female corpse, the head of the robot, a wetsuit and 5 liters of gel alive. And the idea is interesting, though again the mobs periodically bothering to understand the story, read the diaries, and the like. But in a great not laced tale with a sad end. As said, the hero - this morning I woke up in my bed, and by the evening I already seem Khan.