3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RB265 27.07.20 08:28 pm

Why students don't read?

Of all my classmates only read by two people. However, it was all there Stalker and other Cats-Warriors. When I asked others they said,This skocna!!! And as I tried to explain to them, they would not listen. Can anyone explain what's going on? We will soon autopeep.
179 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheReds1892 27.07.20

because playing love

W
Wing42 27.07.20

TheReds1892 wrote:
because playing love
Yeah, before that, to minecraft, books by scholars until the Smoking holes were read and fantastic for a short time. Domestic classics swallowed only way, no problems.
Probably from minecraft and all the other problems and other metastases scornicesti.

D
DiosMuerto 27.07.20

the game industry has contributed to this degradation

s
stalker7162534 27.07.20

My greatest children's misconception that people become smarter when they grow up.

V
VladZaleskov 27.07.20

Now all the pokemon are playing, nothing to do with books.

T
ThurboCat 27.07.20

Not just students, a lot of people don't read books.

w
we get what we deserve 27.07.20

Depends on what class. Personally, I'm with many of his friends in the 12-13 read something like Stalker - books universe of Metro 2033, accumulated on the shelf for more than 10. Interested person something deep, especially in adolescence, can only be the age of 16-18, when the mind is more or less stable for the perception of such complex works, such as Crime and punishment, Anna Karenina, War and peace, and other. And that depends on the susceptibility of the horizons of man. As expressed above the speaker, so the book is developed - to understand the meaning, otherwise it is on the strength of only will improve vocabulary.

M
Mag Otshelnik 27.07.20

d
ded_dimitriy 27.07.20

I was taught from childhood to read books. But then in the 80s and especially the entertainment was not enough,though, and the first computer appeared in 86-year. On TV only three or four channels was. It is now hundreds of them. Books are read to this day. And all the advice. And not some electronic or tablet-phone,and natural paper.

a
alexzet3 27.07.20

so right now, youth is stupid!
the development of the internal-zero,communicate interjections
to meet people in real life can not only in VK and Odnoklassniki...

maybe I exaggerate,but just a little)

s
stalker7162534 27.07.20

turokxxx
I do not read Karenina or war with the world, nor about Fyodor Raskolnikov, who were bored in school. Although I read hundreds of books. And now really stopped reading books. Read the article in Vick, and Lurke. Used to read a lot of forums, but make sure that smart on the forums a little and read stupidity is not smart became lazy. Here we read in the old inertia.
ded_dimitriy
What are you reading now?

w
we get what we deserve 27.07.20

stalker7162534
Books do not as smarter as encouraged to reflect on pressing problems and change lifestyle - a way of thinking. To impact more on the person than on the base of useful knowledge, they should not be mistaken for something very sacred. For example, I read in school before graduation and now I read to expand their own horizons.

d
ded_dimitriy 27.07.20

stalker7162534
Now reading Lukyanenko КВАZИ.And recently got hooked on John Irving.

s
stalker7162534 27.07.20

turokxxx
If, after reading books one begins to think, he's getting smarter. IMHO. :)
ded_dimitriy
I also had a hobby of Peysatel. Hooked after the novels about the Emperors of illusions. But then cold. Too many blacks. Yes . separate books, separate fragments are remembered, but most of the books out of my head completely, until they take a book start reading and after about fifty pages I remember that I'd read.

B
Bodryy Pacanchik 27.07.20

I would disagree with you...

L
Lehander 27.07.20

Protocol10
I agree with you, even reluctantly logged in with smart?

I
Ivan Navorskii 27.07.20

The classmates don't read or read Stalkers, and I one read clever books. Man, there is no need to read books to understand how you are self-centered. People on top, mostly posturing and praising yourself, loved ones. He at school not read any books by foreign or Ukrainian. literature, because really it was boring, but in turn have found entertaining, even the history of home rule and the Irish revolution of 1916.

R
RB265 27.07.20

Ivan Navorskii
If I try to not be a redneck, it's natural that I'm selfish.

K
Kantarella 27.07.20

I read books that would learn to speak properly:)

B
Bolshoy kretin 27.07.20

I went to the bookstore, saw the price, turned around and left... about the sequence of actions every time when I visit bookstores)