3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RB265 27.07.20 08:28 pm

Why students don't read?

Of all my classmates only read by two people. However, it was all there Stalker and other Cats-Warriors. When I asked others they said,This skocna!!! And as I tried to explain to them, they would not listen. Can anyone explain what's going on? We will soon autopeep.
179 Comments
Sort by:
D
Delphis 27.07.20

stalker7162534
wise the British did not build temples on the site of the hospitals, and not ride their dogs on airplanes. Let's adhere to certain standards

D
Delphis 27.07.20

stalker7162534
the world is changing so much faster than me and you. And it turns out that our children will bring the Internet and the usual extras

D
Delphis 27.07.20

lokkie
let's not necessary. I at this time lived and when the books, searched all over town, asked friends, neighbors, that essay to write.

s
stalker7162534 27.07.20

Delphis
And I'm talking about? That the world has changed. And we (adults) change their behaviour. If in our time (for me it's Soviet) in childhood we read books - so because it was done by our parents - the new generation looking at us (not reading books, and sitting on the Internet, which we lacked previously) don't read books.

D
Delphis 27.07.20

stalker7162534
Yes, we're adults, are we there in his behavior changed. just forget it

l
lokkie 27.07.20

Delphis wrote:
asking friends, neighbors, that essay to write.
Mm.. there's even like. This was in what year?

I
Ivan Dro 27.07.20

Personally, I'm trying to read books, I read them through the force, more or less like the genre of detective stories, did not like to read since childhood, by the way, the school said, the more I read, the less mistakes in the text, because you see a well-written text and remember words, I can say that this is not true, at least with me, reading different books, the Count of Monte Cristo" and stuff like that, in class 6th read WAR and PEACE, just took the notebook and reading the story, rewrote half of the book, was a little confused, wrote dictations at three, sometimes at two, and remained with the math was easier, and by the learned to be a programmer.

D
Delphis 27.07.20

lokkie
from 96 to 2003 or 4 can't remember

D
Delphis 27.07.20

Ivan Dro
Sherlock read Conan Doyle, it's very interesting

D
Delphis 27.07.20

Ivan Dro
don't know what I was thinking about the critics, BUT the HOLLYWOOD Sherlock the right

l
lokkie 27.07.20

Delphis
I mean with 96 - 2003/4 was looking for a book to write an essay, do I understand correctly?

D
Delphis 27.07.20

lokkie
Yes, you understood correctly

D
Delphis 27.07.20

lokkie
you rephrase the truth. I wasn't looking for one book, I was doing homework during this vreieni

D
Delphis 27.07.20

lokkie
you expose me or something? well, OK

r
riopala 27.07.20

Read science fiction...
This is the same as to play some Mass Effect. Books give people the same emotions as the game. Exciting plot and interesting characters can easily immerse the person in the literary world. Why not read them? Read but little because of the lack of information in the media. Video games are widely advertised... but no book. It would be great to see a CGI trailer of some sort a good book... but where to find one.

D
Delphis 27.07.20

minusman here ) with 2 hours of the night working. well, OK

D
Delphis 27.07.20

riopala
books is your personal world, the game is like Gothic, Skyrim, the Witcher. Are you the executor of a role and go through the story, the script. . Books will not advertise because they do not bring such profit, that's all.

r
riopala 27.07.20

Delphis
Your explanations are not appropriate, the essence of my comments in the other. And about the money you just discovered America...

D
Delphis 27.07.20

riopala
I don't have you to explain. I left inappropriate comments, then himself

J
JetRanger 27.07.20

Gauguin wrote:
Some more advanced hudlit showy criticize and praise some reading, because he is the type of useful. But it's all varieties...as they say.
Good, truly scientific reading is really useful. But if the author-especially a talented scientist as a popularizer of the then and interesting, even to the untrained reader.