3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deliano 05.11.19 01:02 pm

Replacement parts

Old PC: i7 3770k, 8GB RAM, Maxumus Formula V, 650 PSU GTX 770 2gb, 2TB HDD SSD 120gb. I want to update, leave the memory disks, the case, to get operational (or fully replace) the PSU, if to be missed. How much approximately will cost to replace other components? Budget ready to give 60 +/- 5 thousand. That you can now collect this money in Russia? A supporter of intel and Nvidia (I'm not a hater of AMD).
174 Comments
Sort by:
K
KillKammbest 05.11.19

[Denis]
As I sat on the cent of which was in the butt for games that have already learned all protsessorostroeniya settings in games. The hard-hitting performance is the viewing angle, view distance, detail of objects, number of objects.

S
SPR1GGAN 05.11.19

Deliano
sit on the i7 3770 (without the K) in the small acceleration to 4.1 ,I saw the tests, reviews ,came to the conclusion that our percent is optimal to put the map not above 1070 ,aka +-2060/1660ti
he inclined to 2060 ,the difference in price between 1660 is not large ,but pasupathi p for the sake of interest,but not more.
the percent always enough for 60+ shots .
definitely buy another die Opera 8 ,so as not to fall under the friezes
the recommendations ,advised to take SSD on TERIK ,download in games after a hard cut is simply divine ,on 500гигов to take the weight of the games in the 50-100гигов as it is not advisable to buy another ,although there you know better ,how many games will you are on the computer and what volume is needed .
something like this comes out comarty gaming on ultra with fast loading games

memory you can take just the green die and with a frequency lower ,but there is a difference in 200-300r is not essential
the firm card too, you can pick up another ,but 2-5K for the same 2-5 degrees is a pleasure

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.11.19

KillKammbest
Angle of view never increased, because the image curve becomes.Range rendering and the number of objects know.It is the number of Persians in the Witcher 3 planted my old Hairdryer,the picture was torn in places,and a low frequency RAM is clogged to the eyeballs in Novigrad for 45 minutes,and the game would crash.In Velenje for 2 hours.
But in this case, the percent of the author's themes have with the Witcher 3 to be controlled.
By the way,to Asses processorsamsung GTA4.Assassins my 3 Riesen have done, and with it – no.I specifically picked up a license.

Deliano
Test your percent in GTA4,if your i7 can handle it, so I don't have to bother with the rest of you are interested in games

A
Aloska 05.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
LIGHTandDARK4 wrote:

Did you see that beauty on the schedule? It is almost straight with time it becomes
Sing it in battle, it's shit and not an indicator.
That took the guy 5 battle network for 64 players
Spoiler
Spoiler
Here Yes drawdowns, sometimes 0.1 and up to 10 frames, but it does not bother me to kill enemies.
The more do not see sense to overpay for more expensive processor.
Here laid out the 5 battles on a 64 player in the network with its 8700K in the 5 ghz
And shit on.

p
potter790 05.11.19

KillKammbest wrote:
here is the video
But Shaw all is dark? No ENB right? i9 with 1080 ultra lighting no pull? )))
Without ultra lighting such water and will not.
Spoiler

Found that the example of lead. In Assasin mods not cram and malise on the screen.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 05.11.19

Aloska
Sit and crawny and look at the price of 6700 and 8700k
Great, now we're getting closer to the truth. And now the same but play an hour and a half and realize how much percent did not take out these games and that he urgently has to be replaced 8700k-9900k. Moreover, imagine that some brow vidyaha not 2080ti, and much worse and the game he runs is not in 4k resolution, and lower. Imagine how he would have hollowed a hundred percent in these games??? I remember how we decided on the former i7-7700k check it out in the process dependent games in full hd resolution. I wish I never checked...... After that I'm wide-eyed and ran over 8700k, as 4 cores in these games in small resolutions are worthless.
As for the price, I i7-8700k bought for 18300 in November. Now I haven't watched much 6700k and 8700k stand.
Aloska wrote:
Here Yes drawdowns, sometimes 0.1 and up to 10 frames, but it does not bother me to kill enemies.
Now you understand that with the drawdown impossible to play? I also argued on a former percent that everything is OK and all is playable, but actually after a short period of time appear microfreeze and specific drawdown for 1 and 01. And if these figures are far below 60 fps, then of course it starts to PERC drain game!
Aloska wrote:
Here laid out the 5 battles on a 64 player in the network with its 8700K in the 5 ghz
I have a pirate. So I can't run the cartoon. Anyway, I don't play network games. Only a single company through.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
LIGHTandDARK4 wrote:
After that I'm wide-eyed and ran over 8700k, as 4 cores in these games in small resolutions will not do.
Did 6700К 4/4?The specs off the Intel website 4/8.The price he regarde 24K,and 29K 8700К

LIGHTandDARK4 wrote:
Only a single company pass
Solo Battles 5 5 Riesen 1500Х drags
Spoiler

I medical the last assassin

To be honest, I can not understand what you're arguing.The author 60кило.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 05.11.19

Aloska
Here, look test Origins.

Look at how much starting to warm up percent because such a large percentage of load. Imagine what he needs cooling, and to disperse, that he had a temperature????? I have a cooler for the mower and the frequency of almost 5,000, with the temperature all right.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 05.11.19

[Denis]
Did 6700К 4/4?The specs off the Intel website 4/8.The price he regarde 24K,and 29K 8700К

It has 4 cores and 8 threads. I'm talking about the kernel. About the price in the computer universe 8700k is 22 pieces.
To be honest, I can not understand what you're arguing.The author 60кило.

About drawdown and the utilization in percentage in the process dependent games.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 05.11.19

vitalik76
Strictly speaking, Yes. If you intend to run 4K games are not more demanding than minesweeper, then we can do a more simple card than 2080ti.

What does the sapper???

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
LIGHTandDARK4 wrote:
About drawdown and the utilization in percentage in the process dependent games
So he already laid out VIDOS in processorsamsung the game, and even on bare nuclei.But it is unlikely the author of the topic is necessary.
And Frostbite, by the way, the CPU handles the physics.And he makes an effort in moments of explosions near the Persian.I single noticed when next to a tank destruction from the explosion occurred, Riesen at this point is strained up to 100%.But for the sake of example take percent for 29K – so-so choice, or rather, not justified.The author brought their own examples, they are certainly not justified this purchase

p
potter790 05.11.19

[Denis] wrote:
I medical the last assassin
You have in the third passerine pichal was what in the new must be different. ))
[Denis] wrote:
But it is unlikely the author of the topic is necessary.
And it makes no difference what he wants, what is not necessary. Here Original bragging, and just try to play the Odyssey at the moment, almost a year has passed since its release. In 4K I can't check, stupid VRAM is not enough, and in full HD it is necessary to reduce the lighting, and it has to deal with all on any builds, because of dernovy. Yes, there is the start of a drawdown until 80фпс-enabled plane, because for full HD but still not on the ultra relics a lot, but litsuhe nothing to do with it. Or take the same Anthem, it dernovy no, but normally he plays only in 4K. Pirate any Assembly pull, only when these pirates will appear and will appear if at all. And litsuhah productive Assembly do now is nothing, and no matter top iron or not, if the overall performance of the system blows, then the result will be appropriate.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 05.11.19

potter790
In 4K I can't check, stupid VRAM is not enough, and in full HD it is necessary to reduce the lighting, and it has to deal with all on any builds, because of dernovy
I in Assassins nothing is why it is not reduce. Neither Odyssey, nor in Origins plus the game resolution to 4k. But I found a game that really all fatter fatter!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any Assassin pales in comparison to her requirements!!!!!!!!! THIS IS STANDARD REKUN OF WAYLANDS!!!!!! Here it is bitch eating system!!!!!!! It even has the Titans suck! Recommend to check it for you. But what but there grooooan!!!!!

D
Deliano 05.11.19

Aloska
Avito is dangerous :) the Miners.. Until can afford new, so take advantage :)
vitalik76
Memory and video card Yes, but BP don't know, not enough is it?)
SPR1GGAN
P interesting :) what About SSD 1 TB I think. If the change will partially accessories (strap+card), it is tolerated) My 120 lasts for a couple of significant games and some simple, like TCG or MOBA)

Thanks for the feedback and tips) is still probably put a cheap card 1660ti, looked at the tests, interesting to me the game pulls quite :) A couple of years you can think about the complete replacement of components.

Another question: I Have 4 slots for memory, there are 2 laths on 4GB, I just buy 2 laths on 4 GB, with suitable frequency? Or you can have one bar at 8 and stick in between?

p
potter790 05.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4 wrote:
I in Assassins nothing is why it is not reduce. No, in the Odyssey,
Check out the test from the Odyssey, as there's nothing reduce. )

D
Denya Shepard 05.11.19

Deliano
Replace the video card and add RAM. All. Percent more moget.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 05.11.19

potter790
The resolution is reduced to 4k. Resolution 5k fps 35-38 in the Odyssey, that is fierce slideshow. Here, for example, for a 5k everything is fine in these games:
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkDlaTKZAu-KIm2Z2TTDaQA/videos?view_as=subscriber

But here it is clear, these games are not particularly demanding, I even think that the gtx 960 and the second will pull in resolution, at least in 8k. I have another question. How much do you have on the ultra with the rays at 4k resolution, the new subway gives fps? As figures 1 and 01?

A
Aloska 05.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
LIGHTandDARK4 wrote:
Now you understand that with the drawdown impossible to play? I also argued on a former percent that everything is OK and all is playable, but actually after a short period of time appear microfreeze and specific drawdown for 1 and 01. And if these figures are far below 60 fps, then of course it starts to PERC drain game!
It is really, as you saw. Played quietly, quietly killed even 4 people in a row failed o_o
Sure there and your personnel will be 8700k 0.1 20
And everything else, your 8700K and 9700K and 9900K, it's all marketing, and to advise people to buy it than the best graphics, the General need not have a conscience. What a soul should be advised to buy 1060 and 9900K, I am now about vovik wolf say.
P. s I do not have 6700K and 6700 just.

v
vitalik76 05.11.19

Deliano wrote:
Memory and video card Yes, but BP don't know, not enough is it?
If you are not planning a global upgrade, I advise you to take only one card 1660ti. Enough or not enough BP, you can know only after trying to start the computer with a new none. Will work okay. I think for 1660ti enough power PSU. And the memory still can not to take. Anyway, when a normal memory upgrade, you'll likely have to take all new. Well, you will have locations in games with 8Gb memory to boot a bit slower, it is not critical. Anyway for your hardware speech about settings ultra not going. Now, if you're a fan of online gaming, then the small amount of memory will be loaded longer than the others. But now put the game on SSD and the paging file in the same place. Will not be much worse. Generally, if a couple of years you are planning to upgrade heavily to invest in the hardware now makes no sense, because almost anything you bought a new PC a couple of years will not survive.
LIGHTandDARK4 wrote:
What does the sapper?
That, for what and 2080ti in 4K.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 05.11.19

Aloska wrote:
And everything else, your 8700K and 9700K and 9900K, it's all marketing, and to advise people to buy it than the best graphics, the General need not have a conscience.
Now really 4 cores will. New games are increasingly likely to show it and let me know via lags, freezes, long load area.
Aloska wrote:
advise buy 1060 and 9900K, I am now about vovik wolf say.
I'm such nonsense did not say.